GP of Trentino Practice / Quali Discussion

4/18/2015 3:54pm
Tyla needs to give up his seat to a future KRT rider getting experience in the MX1 class, I don't understand why he's taking up a much needed spot on the team when he has no future or promise of pulling points for the team. A terrible waste of effort and energy towards sustaining the team next season. KRT can't continue to have a inexperienced fresh team to build on every year.
struth
4/18/2015 4:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2015 4:26pm
Bunch of sooks, just cause the American hero is not dominating, some of uguys need to accept reality of where RV currently is.
4/18/2015 4:25pm
The Source wrote:
Tyla needs to give up his seat to a future KRT rider getting experience in the MX1 class, I don't understand why he's taking up a...
Tyla needs to give up his seat to a future KRT rider getting experience in the MX1 class, I don't understand why he's taking up a much needed spot on the team when he has no future or promise of pulling points for the team. A terrible waste of effort and energy towards sustaining the team next season. KRT can't continue to have a inexperienced fresh team to build on every year.
Well I would think that Kawasaki hired Tyla to share knowledge with Ryan and help support him so he has the best possible chance of winning the championship. What would having an inexperienced teammate who Ryan doesn't know do to help him?

The Shop

4/18/2015 4:31pm
The Source wrote:
Tyla needs to give up his seat to a future KRT rider getting experience in the MX1 class, I don't understand why he's taking up a...
Well I would think that Kawasaki hired Tyla to share knowledge with Ryan and help support him so he has the best possible chance of winning...
Well I would think that Kawasaki hired Tyla to share knowledge with Ryan and help support him so he has the best possible chance of winning the championship. What would having an inexperienced teammate who Ryan doesn't know do to help him?
Tyla could use a injury situation which would not be a surprise and he could continue in a moral support role on the team plus use his experience to help groom a future rider for KRT. A win/win situation.
BSmooth13
4/18/2015 4:34pm
struth wrote:
Bunch of sooks, just cause the American hero is not dominating, some of uguys need to accept reality of where RV currently is.
Sooks? I love learning lingual insults from other areas of the world I can use without others around here knowing what it actually means.

BTW, just googled sook and looked at the urban dictionary page. Gave me a good chuckle.

AANNNDD...you can't call him our hero until he puts on the cape. Or mask. Or has his own skylight to alert him to danger.
struth
4/18/2015 4:35pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2015 4:36pm
Coming from you it means nothing.
Your so biased in your opinions.
Think it's first time I have referred to RV as American hero... By the way. Yeah his in 4 th,
Like I keep saying 4 to 8 rider at present time.
Trav138
4/18/2015 4:36pm
Sideways wrote:
I like Ryan but that was 15 min of him saying how different everything is. And how it is easier for euro guys to come to...
I like Ryan but that was 15 min of him saying how different everything is. And how it is easier for euro guys to come to the states and race than for him going to the GPs. He´s been riding motocross like everyday since he was 3 years old and i doubt its THAT much of a difference as he is pointing out in every single interview.
He´s making excuses that he dont have to be doing. He´s doing very well! Just stop with the "whining",
That's what it sounded like lol.
At least he didnt say, he was the only one with the balls to come over to do GP's, like the other fifty times he said that lol
struth
4/18/2015 4:37pm
struth wrote:
BSmooth13 wrote:
Sooks? I love learning lingual insults from other areas of the world I can use without others around here knowing what it actually means. BTW, just...
Sooks? I love learning lingual insults from other areas of the world I can use without others around here knowing what it actually means.

BTW, just googled sook and looked at the urban dictionary page. Gave me a good chuckle.

AANNNDD...you can't call him our hero until he puts on the cape. Or mask. Or has his own skylight to alert him to danger.
Lol
4/18/2015 4:39pm
I really enjoy checking out the bikes on the GP circuit. Like looking into the future. Go Villo but as we've seen the Euro guys are seriously fast.
4/18/2015 4:45pm
struth wrote:
Coming from you it means nothing. Your so biased in your opinions. Think it's first time I have referred to RV as American hero... By the...
Coming from you it means nothing.
Your so biased in your opinions.
Think it's first time I have referred to RV as American hero... By the way. Yeah his in 4 th,
Like I keep saying 4 to 8 rider at present time.
I was referring to RV as "Captain America' but that met with some very emotional resistance. It does seem strange how the followers numbers from the USA have dwindled since the first couple of races after RV was not the dominating force he was built up to be. Just a casual observation not meant to offend the easily offended.
4/18/2015 6:27pm
From what I've heard, the track is identical to last year, except for the rollers. That should have put RV at a big disadvantage, but he still hung right there with the top guys. He learned a lot today and I say tomorrow he goes 3-2 for 2nd overall.
PEPE001
4/18/2015 7:00pm
Sideways wrote:
I like Ryan but that was 15 min of him saying how different everything is. And how it is easier for euro guys to come to...
I like Ryan but that was 15 min of him saying how different everything is. And how it is easier for euro guys to come to the states and race than for him going to the GPs. He´s been riding motocross like everyday since he was 3 years old and i doubt its THAT much of a difference as he is pointing out in every single interview.
He´s making excuses that he dont have to be doing. He´s doing very well! Just stop with the "whining",
It is way different!
I rode 15 Years in Europe and moved to the USA its way easier here.

It is not just the tracks its all the little things "don't get me wrong" but most Americans are not used too and might never be.
Food, weather, you ride 2 hours in one direction and you are in different country where almost everything changes again.

To me what RV did is a really brave move.
If he wins he will be THE RIDER of all time, if he loose everybody will point out he was on a farewell tour.

For those who stayed longer than 3 weeks in Europe (not doing a quick tour through 5 countries) might know what I mean.
Here in the USA you can ride 2 hours and you think you might be in a different world as well but you will still be in the USA.
Get your food, speak the same language and so on.

I wouldn't say he is a Hero, a Hero is to me is somebody who helps others without taking care of himself.
But not many people will have this kind of courage leaving his own comfort zone.
Because nothing is even close in Europe what most Americans are used too.

I am looking forward to see him in summer when I am going back to Europe for the Summer.

mccread
4/19/2015 4:06am
It's like I've always said, everyone is at their best in their own country. That's why you can't say you are the best in the world even if you win your USA Nationals. It's different for every rider going from their national championship to the world championship.

Adjusting to all the different tracks, countries and setting your bike up in the World Championship is what makes you the best in the world. The World Championship is the pinnacle of outdoor motocross racing because there are so many variables to contend with and everyone is solely focused on mx the whole season, that's why the field is so deep in MXGP.

RV is finding that out and adjusting ok so far, starts will be huge for him today though, with a good start he should podium or top five, if not he may not make top five. Racing should be epic.

Post a reply to: GP of Trentino Practice / Quali Discussion

The Latest