GP Circus-snore

tzmike
Edited Date/Time 7/7/2014 12:57pm
I don't think its just the US fans that see this. I watch the GP's on Sunday after Sat AMA, Sunday F1 and MotoGP. The FIM MXGP series can actually be quite relaxing. They don't have the nasty tracks the US has with the exception of the deep sand tracks . I looks like other venues IE: Spain have never had a disc harrow put to it. MX Nascar with smooth hard banking's. I also RARELY see any other the riders circulating as agressively as the US riders. Where Stewie,Canard,Dunge and the rest would be standing and attacking, the GP crew does a whole lot of sitting unless there going to pre-load a jump. Man it looks like a parade.. Cmon Jeffery, Unadilla is waiting for you !
|
7/7/2014 12:27pm
Yeah whatever troll,we saw how Dunge and co attacked that GP track in Germany last year,it was Barcia who said he'd never seen a track so gnarly and they'd been spoiled by fast freeways back home
The Rock
7/7/2014 12:31pm
Yeah I"m surprised more Americans don't cruise over to the GPs and ride all those easy tracks.
Tumblin
7/7/2014 12:33pm
Maybe it's a trickier surface, but watching the MX2 from Sweden yesterday it appears to be less intense of a pace.
Aside from Jefferey.

The Shop

Post a reply to: GP Circus-snore

The Latest