GOT WRIST BRACES?... WE DO.. ALLSPORT DYNAMICS /VITAL MX SPECIAL

jc22
Edited Date/Time 9/13/2017 7:36pm
With the summer MX season winding down, many of us will be putting away the watercrafts and boats and coming out from hiding from the dreaded summer heat and hitting the track again.

If you do not have a set of wrist braces as your part of your current riding gear, you are making a big mistake. Just ask the many pros who are now running our braces after having to sit for weeks at a time after suffering wrist injuries without our braces.

IF YOU DO NOT YET HAVE A PAIR OF OUR BRACES, I AM OFFERING A GREAT DEAL FOR YOU!

Throughout this outdoor season, as an authorized sales rep at Allsport Dynamics, I have offered 15% off a pair of braces(except HXT custom) to all Vital MX members who purchased their braces directly through me and mention this ad, as this deal is not available through our website, only through me.

contact me for sales/ technical info and to take advantage of this great special

for product info and sizing, see our website-motocrosswristbrace.com and contact me to purchase at

Jason Carpenter
Allsport Dynamics
818-321-0057
allsportrep@yahoo.com
|
9/13/2017 11:51am
I just got a set and after about 2 rides to figure out the best way they fit, I love them. I don't even notice them and I'm a guy who pulls his sleeves up because I don't like things on my wrists.
RangerLee
9/13/2017 11:55am
I am honestly surprised wrist braces are not more common, especially considering the risks to wrists in a wreck. While it would be nice to have a "Rollerblade" style wrist brace, the hard bracket that fits in to your palm is not practical but there are others that will still protect very well and keep your hand from going back too far the wrong way.

The Shop

stone881
9/13/2017 1:53pm
jc22 wrote:
With the summer MX season winding down, many of us will be putting away the watercrafts and boats and coming out from hiding from the dreaded...
With the summer MX season winding down, many of us will be putting away the watercrafts and boats and coming out from hiding from the dreaded summer heat and hitting the track again.

If you do not have a set of wrist braces as your part of your current riding gear, you are making a big mistake. Just ask the many pros who are now running our braces after having to sit for weeks at a time after suffering wrist injuries without our braces.

IF YOU DO NOT YET HAVE A PAIR OF OUR BRACES, I AM OFFERING A GREAT DEAL FOR YOU!

Throughout this outdoor season, as an authorized sales rep at Allsport Dynamics, I have offered 15% off a pair of braces(except HXT custom) to all Vital MX members who purchased their braces directly through me and mention this ad, as this deal is not available through our website, only through me.

contact me for sales/ technical info and to take advantage of this great special

for product info and sizing, see our website-motocrosswristbrace.com and contact me to purchase at

Jason Carpenter
Allsport Dynamics
818-321-0057
allsportrep@yahoo.com
I have a set and don't use them because of the extra strap material in the palm of the hand.

I guess you guys have some modification to sow the glove to it?? But that doesn't seem practical when you use mutliple sets of gloves.

What's the pro tip on that?
BirtDikes
Fantasy
2717th
9/13/2017 6:28pm
Are these to PREVENT injuries or meant to help with existing/prior wrist injuries?
mark911
9/13/2017 7:36pm
swtwtwtw wrote:
Mine [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/13/214523/s1200_5428.jpg[/img]
Mine

How do you like the Mobius? How's it work over the gloves? I'm just looking for more support for those bigger hits and flat landings. I currently tape wrap my wrists but it's such a hassle and loosens up over the day of riding.

For those looking at a design similar to the Allsport the DonJoy is another choice. Found this on Amazon for $39 each. Too good to be true! Wrote the company (Progenix) and they said it was the real deal. I still think it's too good to be true.

https://www.amazon.com/DonJoy-SXT-Functional-Wrist-Brace/dp/B06Y4CQT3J/…
Justin345
9/14/2017 10:58am
mark911 wrote:
How do you like the Mobius? How's it work over the gloves? I'm just looking for more support for those bigger hits and flat landings. I...
How do you like the Mobius? How's it work over the gloves? I'm just looking for more support for those bigger hits and flat landings. I currently tape wrap my wrists but it's such a hassle and loosens up over the day of riding.

For those looking at a design similar to the Allsport the DonJoy is another choice. Found this on Amazon for $39 each. Too good to be true! Wrote the company (Progenix) and they said it was the real deal. I still think it's too good to be true.

Well, you know what they say. If it sounds too good to be true.....

....convince someone else to shell out the $ first and take the risk. Then request they post up a review after purchasing said product, and if it all works out for that person, purchase it for yourself! Looking forward to your review. Hah!
swtwtwtw
9/14/2017 7:50pm
swtwtwtw wrote:
Mine [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/13/214523/s1200_5428.jpg[/img]
Mine

mark911 wrote:
How do you like the Mobius? How's it work over the gloves? I'm just looking for more support for those bigger hits and flat landings. I...

Well, I use mine to aid in the prevention of another wrist dislocation. I did discover that it also spreads out the energy of hard hits, don't even notice them. Over the glove fit is superb, not noticeable or obstructive.
My new opinion is that the wrist braces are more valuable to use than any other preventative equipment.

Post a reply to: GOT WRIST BRACES?... WE DO.. ALLSPORT DYNAMICS /VITAL MX SPECIAL

The Latest