GOAT Farm Sold?

Wandell
12/8/2020 11:28am
resetjet wrote:
Lets see. Florida has no income tax, its somewhat friendly to build, land is cheap inland, weather is warm, soil is great. Most top riders already...
Lets see. Florida has no income tax, its somewhat friendly to build, land is cheap inland, weather is warm, soil is great. Most top riders already live here...cali can keep the moviestars the tech mogals and the homeless.
We’ll also keep the amazing beaches, snow skiing mountains, numerous national parks, gorgeous year round weather. None of which can be found in FL
DonM wrote:
Says someone that hasn’t really been to FL obviously....beaches (with almost double the coastline of CA) check...National parks, check....gorgeous year round weather, check....oh well I guess...
Says someone that hasn’t really been to FL obviously....beaches (with almost double the coastline of CA) check...National parks, check....gorgeous year round weather, check....oh well I guess no snow skiing....
But Fla also doesn't have earthquakes or landslides.
UGOTBIT
Fantasy
1679th
12/8/2020 11:37am
We’ll also keep the amazing beaches, snow skiing mountains, numerous national parks, gorgeous year round weather. None of which can be found in FL
DonM wrote:
Says someone that hasn’t really been to FL obviously....beaches (with almost double the coastline of CA) check...National parks, check....gorgeous year round weather, check....oh well I guess...
Says someone that hasn’t really been to FL obviously....beaches (with almost double the coastline of CA) check...National parks, check....gorgeous year round weather, check....oh well I guess no snow skiing....
Wandell wrote:
Gators, man. They got gators.
ty159
12/8/2020 12:20pm
resetjet wrote:
Lets see. Florida has no income tax, its somewhat friendly to build, land is cheap inland, weather is warm, soil is great. Most top riders already...
Lets see. Florida has no income tax, its somewhat friendly to build, land is cheap inland, weather is warm, soil is great. Most top riders already live here...cali can keep the moviestars the tech mogals and the homeless.
DonM wrote:
The Goat Farm is in South Georgia...as are most of the tracks in the area
Well, there will not be any NEW MX facilities being built in Grady County (where Cairo is located). The county commission passed some ordinance in 2008-09 (I think) that wouldn't allow any new MX tracks. It was a noise thing. Some of the rural counties near Tallahassee (Gadsden and Jefferson) have some excellent elevation and clay/sand soils. Great for tracks!

The Shop

DonM
12/8/2020 5:59pm
resetjet wrote:
DonM wrote:
ty159 wrote:
Well, there will not be any NEW MX facilities being built in Grady County (where Cairo is located). The county commission passed some ordinance in 2008-09...
Well, there will not be any NEW MX facilities being built in Grady County (where Cairo is located). The county commission passed some ordinance in 2008-09 (I think) that wouldn't allow any new MX tracks. It was a noise thing. Some of the rural counties near Tallahassee (Gadsden and Jefferson) have some excellent elevation and clay/sand soils. Great for tracks!
Yeah I heard something about that....It will be interesting to see what Star does to the place....it’s been around forever...was the Rayburn farm before RC bought it as his first track he had was in Lamont on some property he leased.
The original outdoor track was laid out by Earl May in the 90’s my brother Earl and I used to ride there all the time before RC bought it and it became “The Farm” home of the most epic Halloween parties that RC would have every year...
mxer146
12/8/2020 8:10pm
moto348 wrote:
Does anyone know this spot? 1 MX track, and 2 SX tracks just SW of Cairo. Looks to be about 1 mile SE of the Goatfarm...
Does anyone know this spot? 1 MX track, and 2 SX tracks just SW of Cairo. Looks to be about 1 mile SE of the Goatfarm. https://goo.gl/maps/jnnEn8YCApy8Bgpc9
Wandell wrote:
That is owned by MTF. It is located about a mile south of The GOAT Farm.
If I remember correctly, it’s actually Colleens house. We did a few days there when I went to MTF in 2009.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
12/8/2020 9:17pm
DonM wrote:
Wandell wrote:
Florida also doesn’t have Gavin Newsom
Indy mxer
12/9/2020 4:55am
DonM wrote:
Wandell wrote:
burn1986 wrote:
Florida also doesn’t have Gavin Newsom
Drop the mic!!
STLSharky
12/9/2020 6:32am
resetjet wrote:
DonM wrote:
they actually swim in the warm waters of Florida, unlike Californians that brag about th amenities the state offers but barely use them, calis a shithole
ty159
12/9/2020 6:40am Edited Date/Time 12/9/2020 6:43am
DonM wrote:
ty159 wrote:
Well, there will not be any NEW MX facilities being built in Grady County (where Cairo is located). The county commission passed some ordinance in 2008-09...
DonM wrote:
Yeah I heard something about that....It will be interesting to see what Star does to the place....it’s been around forever...was the Rayburn farm before RC bought...
Yeah I heard something about that....It will be interesting to see what Star does to the place....it’s been around forever...was the Rayburn farm before RC bought it as his first track he had was in Lamont on some property he leased.
The original outdoor track was laid out by Earl May in the 90’s my brother Earl and I used to ride there all the time before RC bought it and it became “The Farm” home of the most epic Halloween parties that RC would have every year...
OK... Didn't realize it was the old Rayburn farm.I rode there with Chuck Bell (Zach and Chase Bell's dad) in the early 90's some! Never made the connection. Earl now has a place called the White Fence Farm.... There's typically a lot of fast guys there!!
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
1/18/2021 8:13pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2021 8:15pm
Soooo.. what did the GOAT farm sell for??? Smile someone look it up address yet? Zillow sale history might show it now as well.. Pure curiosity!
dc444
Fantasy
1337th
1/19/2021 5:20am
resetjet wrote:
We have everything you mentioned but mountains...
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
1/19/2021 5:24am
I thought the goat farm was now a pig farm??
ElliotB16
1/19/2021 7:58am
moto348 wrote:
Does anyone know this spot? 1 MX track, and 2 SX tracks just SW of Cairo. Looks to be about 1 mile SE of the Goatfarm...
Does anyone know this spot? 1 MX track, and 2 SX tracks just SW of Cairo. Looks to be about 1 mile SE of the Goatfarm. https://goo.gl/maps/jnnEn8YCApy8Bgpc9
It’s where Davi Millsaps grew up.

That’s my farm across the road on the north side.
WFO
1/19/2021 9:21am
WFO wrote:
The amount of Fortune 500 companies that have moved from Cali to Texas is staggering. We love it. Down side is they bring liberal voters which...
The amount of Fortune 500 companies that have moved from Cali to Texas is staggering. We love it. Down side is they bring liberal voters which we don't like.
Brent wrote:
Haha thank you for taking some of our spillover, but in 10 years Houston may be like San Francisco politically. This could be fun to watch.

Yep. I was born and raised in Houston. Was cool back then. Now its a frickin zoo.
teggers
1/19/2021 10:51am Edited Date/Time 1/19/2021 10:54am
Can you imagine how happy Ricky or Big Rick or Mama Rick is out of the insurance on this property?

Every one of them sleeps soundly tonight.
g0rd057
1/19/2021 5:00pm
DonM wrote:
Well Cairo GA might as well be in a different country compared to Atlanta....nothing around Cairo except old plantation property, farms and MX training facilities...

Warlock
Fantasy
936th
1/19/2021 5:34pm
DonM wrote:
Wandell wrote:
Hurricanes Blink

Post a reply to: GOAT Farm Sold?

The Latest