GNCC/Triple Crown Season follow along

TalanH97
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2020 7:17am
Hey all!

So I’ve posted on here a few time before under my old account, ended up with a new email. Since 2016 I have gone up to Canada to race the Triple Crown Series and for 2020 I will be doing another full year thanks to the Roost Factory Hoosier-Offroad team. I was able to earn national number 97 for 2020! But last fall, I got to know a really nice family here in Indiana that I coach and became good friends with. They race GNCC and IXCR, long story short I absolutely love racing off-road. So I will be racing XC 1 this year and will attempt to hit as many as possible. It’s looking like I will race the first three, snowshoe, and obviously Ironman. But I will attempt to hit more if possible. I theoretically could race 12 GNCC’s if I had a good logistical plan as far as red eye flights and a way to the track after our Saturday night AX/SX rounds. Time will tell, but looking forward to doing some GNCC racing! If any of y’all are going to the GNCC’s stop by and say hi. I will be running #328. If you’re in Canada, you can find me at the big purple Hoosier semi. See everyone at the races!
|
bierbower105
1/24/2020 4:52am
Yeah! I've been wanting to try out a GNCC. Good luck mate - we'll be pulling for you.
DC
1/24/2020 5:55am
Hi Talan, welcome to the GNCC Series. If you have any questions about how it all works, feel free to shoot Kayla Bolton at the GNCC desk here at Racer Productions an email: kayla@racerproductions.com

See you in Florida and good luck.

DC
Racer X
TalanH97
1/24/2020 6:54am
Yeah! I've been wanting to try out a GNCC. Good luck mate - we'll be pulling for you.
I would recommend it! It’s a good time, never realized how big the series was until I went to Ironman. It’s a big deal!

The Shop

TalanH97
1/24/2020 6:54am
DC wrote:
Hi Talan, welcome to the GNCC Series. If you have any questions about how it all works, feel free to shoot Kayla Bolton at the GNCC...
Hi Talan, welcome to the GNCC Series. If you have any questions about how it all works, feel free to shoot Kayla Bolton at the GNCC desk here at Racer Productions an email: kayla@racerproductions.com

See you in Florida and good luck.

DC
Racer X
Thanks DC! See ya then 💪🏻

Post a reply to: GNCC/Triple Crown Season follow along

The Latest