GNCC Round1 Big Buck

Start of 2021 GNCC today.Steward is out with an infection.
|
dcg141
2/21/2021 2:40pm
GasGas wins the opening round.
Mayo513
2/21/2021 4:16pm
Great race. Thad and Grant battling. Going to be an exciting year.

Also, I hate to say this, but was it just me or was the production and stream quality a big drop for this race? Casting and racing is great, but seems to have lower quality pictures, bad cameras, toooooooo many commercials, and quite a few lag/hang ups.
DC
2/21/2021 5:37pm
Mayo513 wrote:
Great race. Thad and Grant battling. Going to be an exciting year. Also, I hate to say this, but was it just me or was the...
Great race. Thad and Grant battling. Going to be an exciting year.

Also, I hate to say this, but was it just me or was the production and stream quality a big drop for this race? Casting and racing is great, but seems to have lower quality pictures, bad cameras, toooooooo many commercials, and quite a few lag/hang ups.
It wasn't just you, I think they had a lot of issues out of the gate and with the remote location of Big Buck, and I promise you they are already working on making fixes and changes for the next show.

DC
Racer X

The Shop

tiddlermx23
2/21/2021 8:30pm
Hope those boys do what they can before big Stu comes back because he seems like an animal on that Yamaha.
wrc777
Fantasy
783rd
2/22/2021 5:54am

Is infection code for Covid?
No he was injured at an enduro (gaping wound apparently) a couple weeks ago and there is now some infection due to that.

It looked like this thing was filmed at 10 frames per second. The recorded version was unwatchable for me on youtube.
Dixon893
2/22/2021 8:02am
Stew needs to be in the booth when he hangs up his helmet. Knows all the riders, a little of the back story leading up to the race, its nice listening to commentary from a man who knows what's going on.
Mayo513
2/22/2021 10:37am

Is infection code for Covid?
wrc777 wrote:
No he was injured at an enduro (gaping wound apparently) a couple weeks ago and there is now some infection due to that. It looked like...
No he was injured at an enduro (gaping wound apparently) a couple weeks ago and there is now some infection due to that.

It looked like this thing was filmed at 10 frames per second. The recorded version was unwatchable for me on youtube.
Stew took a handle bar to his side. You can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK_J2sWEy7Y
LungButter
2/22/2021 12:20pm
Just to clarify, Stew doesn't have an infection right now, they were just worried that the cut he got at the Enduro wasn't healed enough and that if he ripped it open again he could risk big infection.

Being very cautious due to what he went through last year from what I gathered.

2/22/2021 12:51pm
LungButter wrote:
Just to clarify, Stew doesn't have an infection right now, they were just worried that the cut he got at the Enduro wasn't healed enough and...
Just to clarify, Stew doesn't have an infection right now, they were just worried that the cut he got at the Enduro wasn't healed enough and that if he ripped it open again he could risk big infection.

Being very cautious due to what he went through last year from what I gathered.

yes sorry i was wrong on that, but he also has epstein barr virus so i would think he takes all the necessary precautions. Cant wait to see him and Grant battle it out soon though
LungButter
2/22/2021 1:07pm
yes sorry i was wrong on that, but he also has epstein barr virus so i would think he takes all the necessary precautions. Cant wait...
yes sorry i was wrong on that, but he also has epstein barr virus so i would think he takes all the necessary precautions. Cant wait to see him and Grant battle it out soon though
No worries, I wasn't trying to "call you out" Laughing

Just didn't want folks to worry Stew was gonna be down and out with another infection.
neanderthaler
2/22/2021 3:21pm
There is video of Thad saying that he is under training from KR557

doofus
2/22/2021 3:49pm

Dang that’s so cool and shows a lot of humility for Thad to request KR to train him. Hope they kill it together

Post a reply to: GNCC Round1 Big Buck

The Latest