GLs account deleted?

Edited Date/Time 12/4/2020 5:42pm
Tried to read through his Twitter, can’t seem to find it.
|
numbers
11/29/2020 6:14pm
Made me curious after watching Whiskey Throttle Show and he was MIA.
Hes missing.

The Shop

MXMattii
11/29/2020 6:27pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2020 6:29pm
I'm not a fan of Matthes, just because of the fact that he bashes some riders without a real reason. But if you are Langston and you're trying to win an argument with Matthes by dragging stuff into it like: You are not welcome at Monster Parties because nobody likes you, and starting a d*ck measurement contest by dropping viewers and listening numbers. Then maybe, just maybe, its a good thing he disabled his twitter.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/29/2020 7:44pm
Signed up to post that?

Can't remember who said it, but this place really needs a TMZ subforum.
LungButter
11/29/2020 8:11pm
MXMattii wrote:
I'm not a fan of Matthes, just because of the fact that he bashes some riders without a real reason. But if you are Langston and...
I'm not a fan of Matthes, just because of the fact that he bashes some riders without a real reason. But if you are Langston and you're trying to win an argument with Matthes by dragging stuff into it like: You are not welcome at Monster Parties because nobody likes you, and starting a d*ck measurement contest by dropping viewers and listening numbers. Then maybe, just maybe, its a good thing he disabled his twitter.
Who does Matthes bash without reason?

Honestly curious.
Sawfish
11/29/2020 8:48pm
I said this in the last thread but GL seemed great with Matthes years ago when Pulp was giving him exposure. GL got all shitfaced and sloppy on the show, and said some really stupid sounding stuff on other interviews. Now he’s embarrassed with an axe to grind.

I’m all for winning races and smashing pussy but maybe don’t say that stuff on the radio if you want to be taken seriously.
mwilcox349
Fantasy
83rd
11/29/2020 8:59pm
MXMattii wrote:
I'm not a fan of Matthes, just because of the fact that he bashes some riders without a real reason. But if you are Langston and...
LungButter wrote:

Honestly curious.
Ditto
Chance1216
11/29/2020 9:54pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Signed up to post that?

andyman
11/30/2020 4:27am
Sawfish wrote:
I said this in the last thread but GL seemed great with Matthes years ago when Pulp was giving him exposure. GL got all shitfaced and...
I said this in the last thread but GL seemed great with Matthes years ago when Pulp was giving him exposure. GL got all shitfaced and sloppy on the show, and said some really stupid sounding stuff on other interviews. Now he’s embarrassed with an axe to grind.

I’m all for winning races and smashing pussy but maybe don’t say that stuff on the radio if you want to be taken seriously.
It was the first show where GL said those ”winning races and smashing pussy” etc quotes. People loved it, and it was a good show. Maybe that went litle bit in GL:s head and he went in Pulp show another time, and maybe took too many drinks and went too far with stuff he said, and that was not a good show. But it was because Pulp and that first show why GL popped up in to this pocast scene.
McG194
11/30/2020 5:05am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/11/29/462478/s1200_canttellyou.jpg[/img]

Love Blair but that is some funny crap right there.
Motofinne
11/30/2020 5:15am
McG194 wrote:
Love Blair but that is some funny crap right there.
Funny cuz it's true
EngIceDave
11/30/2020 6:33am
We all know shit we don't tell other people.

There's shit in your life you don't share with others and there's things you have shared that you do not want shared any further.

MXMattii
11/30/2020 6:54am
MXMattii wrote:
LungButter wrote:

Honestly curious.
mwilcox349 wrote:
Ditto
He made a big story about Pourcel selling some stuff... Because Baggett isn't the most open to him, they always make him look like the weird one. He threw the Alessi' a few times under the bus but now they play along in his entertainment program, they are mates?
Janko630
11/30/2020 6:55am
Replace GL with Dungey.
Dungey speaks well, gives thoughtful insights, & last I heard he was looking for a gig.
davistld01
11/30/2020 7:27am
Janko630 wrote:
Replace GL with Dungey.
Dungey speaks well, gives thoughtful insights, & last I heard he was looking for a gig.
And Dungey is twice as genuinely intelligent as GL ever hopes to be. He wouldn't talk so much about smashing pussy, being a married guy with a daughter...but he'd at least speak on moto-stuff with some truth & integrity behind it.
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
11/30/2020 7:31am Edited Date/Time 11/30/2020 7:32am
Janko630 wrote:
Replace GL with Dungey.
GL is great in the booth. Terrible in other areas, but he does great with weege. Dungey has been in the booth a few times and he’s to dry in my opinion. I’d rather see RV or Kenny(post retirement) in there
LungButter
11/30/2020 7:36am
MXMattii wrote:
He made a big story about Pourcel selling some stuff... Because Baggett isn't the most open to him, they always make him look like the weird...
He made a big story about Pourcel selling some stuff... Because Baggett isn't the most open to him, they always make him look like the weird one. He threw the Alessi' a few times under the bus but now they play along in his entertainment program, they are mates?
Pourcel was reported to be a douche by basically everyone he met in America.

Baggett comes on Matthes’ show and does interviews with Matthes all the time, this example doesn’t seem relevant at all?

Alessi(s) have brought the criticism on themselves, I don’t remember one time Matthes bashing Alessi for no reason.

Try again....
11/30/2020 7:37am
Janko630 wrote:
Replace GL with Dungey.
soggy wrote:
GL is great in the booth. Terrible in other areas, but he does great with weege. Dungey has been in the booth a few times and...
GL is great in the booth. Terrible in other areas, but he does great with weege. Dungey has been in the booth a few times and he’s to dry in my opinion. I’d rather see RV or Kenny(post retirement) in there
I like Dungey, but he just doesn't seem comfortable in that role. I agree with Kenny if that's something he'd want to do post retirement. He seems very comfortable in the booth and does a great job of giving a racer's perspective with insight that you don't typically get from the broadcast crew.
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
11/30/2020 7:39am
Janko630 wrote:
Replace GL with Dungey.
soggy wrote:
GL is great in the booth. Terrible in other areas, but he does great with weege. Dungey has been in the booth a few times and...
I like Dungey, but he just doesn't seem comfortable in that role. I agree with Kenny if that's something he'd want to do post retirement. He...
I like Dungey, but he just doesn't seem comfortable in that role. I agree with Kenny if that's something he'd want to do post retirement. He seems very comfortable in the booth and does a great job of giving a racer's perspective with insight that you don't typically get from the broadcast crew.
Yea, granted he would get better like RC did but he’s just not edgy enough for that role IMO. Too much Minnesota nice in him.
EngIceDave
11/30/2020 8:12am
IMO, RD5 has a very well crafted image.

Wholesome milk drinking farm boy.

He owns that. That's awesome. More power to him.

But he's not going to wreck that for a podcast.
He's not going to open up or give out deep background stuff.
You'll get well crafted PC neutral responses.

Who honestly sees him saying "That guy sucks in corners, he can't turn right. He's like Zoolander"

He'd never give you that. He's a good guy and all, but he's not gonna give y'all what I think you're looking for.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
11/30/2020 8:30am
Janko630 wrote:
Replace GL with Dungey.
davistld01 wrote:
And Dungey is twice as genuinely intelligent as GL ever hopes to be. He wouldn't talk so much about smashing pussy, being a married guy with...
And Dungey is twice as genuinely intelligent as GL ever hopes to be. He wouldn't talk so much about smashing pussy, being a married guy with a daughter...but he'd at least speak on moto-stuff with some truth & integrity behind it.
Didn’t Dungey ask Carmichael what type of bird does ham come from?
Ted722
11/30/2020 9:19am Edited Date/Time 11/30/2020 9:38am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Signed up to post that?

A sub-forum of Moto defined Thread Moto Zits. Pimples on the ass of real Mototalk.
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
11/30/2020 10:29am
Y’all should stop following people that annoy you or delete your social media if you often find your feelings being hurt.
APLMAN99
11/30/2020 10:31am
EngIceDave wrote:
We all know shit we don't tell other people. There's shit in your life you don't share with others and there's things you have shared that...
We all know shit we don't tell other people.

There's shit in your life you don't share with others and there's things you have shared that you do not want shared any further.

Agreed.

But for the vast majority of stuff we don't 'tease' it, then say that we can't talk about it.

Except for my freaking drama queen sister in law, of course!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - Think long and hard before marrying a twin. You end up marrying more than just the woman you think you are marrying............

Ask me how I know.

Cool

Post a reply to: GLs account deleted?

The Latest