Future of Vital Mx

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2020 9:20 AM

Just wondering what the long term plan is for running the site Guy B? You’ve been at this racket a long time. Any signs of retirement?

|

6/4/2020 9:22 AM

This oughtta be good...

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

6/4/2020 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2020 10:39 AM

Retirement? That’s seven+ years out. On the other hand, my girlfriend is nine years younger than I am, so I’ll need to stay busy until she’s ready to retire, herself.

Sean has the testing and product side handled. I’m sure we’ll find someone to handle the racing side when the time comes.

|

6/4/2020 10:42 AM

Just toss the keys in the trash. We’ll be good.

|

6/4/2020 10:49 AM

BUTWHY? wrote:

Just wondering what the long term plan is for running the site Guy B? You’ve been at this racket a long time. Any signs of retirement?

Most of us poor bastards are gonna be working until we drop dead.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/4/2020 10:52 AM

GuyB wrote:

Retirement? That’s seven+ years out. On the other hand, my girlfriend is nine years younger than I am, so I’ll need to stay busy until she’s ready to retire, herself.

Sean has the testing and product side handled. I’m sure we’ll find someone to handle the racing side when the time comes.

7 years out? So I'm guessing you've about reached the age where it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night.......whistling

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/4/2020 10:54 AM

I remember 20 years ago people wondering the same about Jody at MXA (Yamaha Action at the time.)

Looking forward to the next 20 years GuyB! smile

|

6/4/2020 11:18 AM

BUTWHY? wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

Freedom 85!!

|

HAF

6/4/2020 11:56 AM

BUTWHY? wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

ns503 wrote:

Freedom 85!!

I was lucky enough to hit freedom 36! Now I get to give back to a sport I love!

|

6/4/2020 12:45 PM

GuyB wrote:

In all fairness, she looks like she is 20 years younger than you. 😂😬

|

6/4/2020 12:47 PM

avidchimp wrote:

Yep. I'm way out of my league. smile

|

6/4/2020 1:57 PM

GuyB wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

GuyB wrote:

That strategy worked pretty well for me

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

6/4/2020 2:40 PM

avidchimp wrote:

GuyB wrote:

FreshTopEnd wrote:

That strategy worked pretty well for me

You guys are cracking me up.

I'm so far out of my league I think the house of cards is going to collapse at any minute, every day. laughing

|

6/4/2020 2:59 PM

Boomslang wrote:

7 years out? So I'm guessing you've about reached the age where it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night.......whistling

I...don't know how to respond to this. I'm also not sure that you want the answer wink

|

6/4/2020 3:08 PM

Boomslang wrote:

Peeing takes all night now....

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

6/4/2020 3:13 PM

GuyB wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

GuyB wrote:

I...don't know how to respond to this. I'm also not sure that you want the answer wink

Getting relief now has a completely different meaning than when we were in our 20's, even though it involves the same body part, kind of....

|

6/4/2020 4:54 PM

BUTWHY? wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

At least a few weeks after that event......

|

6/4/2020 6:11 PM

GuyB wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Outkicked your coverage, eh?

|

6/4/2020 6:28 PM

I’m on the seven year plan. 59.5 will collect on two pensions, hope I get a minute to enjoy it...

|

6/4/2020 6:52 PM

avidchimp wrote:

GuyB wrote:

WhipMeister wrote:

Outkicked your coverage, eh?

Gibby WAY out kicked his coverage Me, Gibby and Holigan, we know our lane.

|

6/5/2020 12:04 AM

Retirement ? laughing laughing The finish line keeps moving unsure laughing

|

6/5/2020 12:18 AM

Boomslang wrote:

GuyB wrote:

JustMX wrote:

Getting relief now has a completely different meaning than when we were in our 20's, even though it involves the same body part, kind of....

Getting creepy

|

6/5/2020 12:26 AM

Looking ahead.....

Three old MX pros are talking about their aches, pains and bodily functions. The 70-year-old man says: “I have this problem. I wake up every morning at seven and it takes me twenty minutes to piss."

The 80-year-old replies: “My case is worse. I get up at eight and I sit there and grunt and groan for half an hour before I finally have a bowel movement.”

The 90-year-old man says: “At seven I handle my number one and at eight I’m all good to go for a number two.”

“So what’s your problem?” asked the others.

“I don’t wake up until nine.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/5/2020 1:34 AM

My freedom whatever isn't coming until I win the lotto so I guess I'll be working until I drop. I'm happy to keep things going strong around here until either one of those two scenarios happens GuyB.

|

6/5/2020 7:03 AM

GuyB wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Basement AF...

|

6/5/2020 7:10 AM

fullfloater wrote:

My freedom whatever isn't coming until I win the lotto so I guess I'll be working until I drop. I'm happy to keep things going strong around here until either one of those two scenarios happens GuyB.

I have a friend that used to say "I am going to have my retirement party and funeral on the same day". Sometimes that's how it feels in the construction business.

|

6/5/2020 7:19 AM

GuyB wrote:

Better pop the question soon.

|

6/5/2020 7:29 AM

GuyB wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Basement guy huh?

|

6/5/2020 7:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2020 7:48 AM

For the record.....i love this site and all things motocross. This site is the best because it is constantly updated with information.

|

6/5/2020 8:03 AM

fullfloater wrote:

I know the feeling......

Photo
|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum