Future MXdN Teams

BroFoSho
Tomac is 100% on board to represent the USA at Red Bud this year, but was unwilling to go last year (and year before) because he said it was too hard on the schedule. ** I am going to call somewhat BS since this year it is even later which would make it even more of a hassle, but whatever. **

This got me to thinking, would be unreasonable to have the des nation team commit to three years of MXdNs? For example, Tomac wants to be on the team this year. Okay. But then he also has to be willing to represent the USA in 2019 and 2020 IF he is selected in those respective years. I think this makes it more fair and ensures we send the best team possible. Represent your darn country, not just when you feel like it. I feel bad for the guys that responded to the call of duty when others wouldn't.
|
Ericrob7
6/19/2018 1:51pm
I think its unreasonable for sure to ask a (3 year) commit. Tomac like Anderson this past SX season was trying to wrap up a championship, and combine that with him wanting to defend the MEC #1 plate he had last year...probably why he didn't do it. And responding to the "call of duty," and feeling bad for them....they probably had a blast doing it. So Tomac doesn't want to race it and it means he doesn't "represent his country," have you seen the back of his helmet???? Obviously not or you wouldn't have said that.

Post a reply to: Future MXdN Teams

The Latest