Fu@k yes, new husky TC250

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2018 10:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2018 10:07 PM

I was trying to hold out for the 19’s but just couldn’t resist while at the moto shop today. Love that new bike feeling!!

Photo Photo

|

5/30/2018 10:08 PM

Didn't you have the 17' as well? If so.....would be cool to hear a report on how you like those fork updates. These 18's have the bad reeds like the 17'?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/30/2018 10:09 PM

Btw....congrats!!! Ride the piss out of it!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/30/2018 10:10 PM

Congratulations!!

|

5/30/2018 10:20 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Didn't you have the 17' as well? If so.....would be cool to hear a report on how you like those fork updates. These 18's have the bad reeds like the 17'?

Yea I still have my 17 Ktm 250sx, I've already put my cone valves on it though so I wont be able to give any feedback on the forks. I'll pull the reed cage next week and check them out, my 17 had a gap so I swapped out for a v-froce. I've got my PC silencer on as well and hopefully get my new works pipe on before my race this weekend. BTW I called PC today to see if the silencer off the KTM would fit, I was unsure with the different subframe. The guy on the phone said no, I tried anyways and it bolted right up.

|

5/30/2018 10:49 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Didn't you have the 17' as well? If so.....would be cool to hear a report on how you like those fork updates. These 18's have the bad reeds like the 17'?

urbanlift707 wrote:

Yea I still have my 17 Ktm 250sx, I've already put my cone valves on it though so I wont be able to give any feedback on the forks. I'll pull the reed cage next week and check them out, my 17 had a gap so I swapped out for a v-froce. I've got my PC silencer on as well and hopefully get my new works pipe on before my race this weekend. BTW I called PC today to see if the silencer off the KTM would fit, I was unsure with the different subframe. The guy on the phone said no, I tried anyways and it bolted right up.

Well that's cool as hell that silencer worked out. I had no idea you were running cone valves before. And yep....no use trying the stock stuff if you have a set of those handy.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/30/2018 10:53 PM

Congrats

|

5/31/2018 12:46 AM

urbanlift707 wrote:

Yea I still have my 17 Ktm 250sx, I've already put my cone valves on it though so I wont be able to give any feedback on the forks. I'll pull the reed cage next week and check them out, my 17 had a gap so I swapped out for a v-froce. I've got my PC silencer on as well and hopefully get my new works pipe on before my race this weekend. BTW I called PC today to see if the silencer off the KTM would fit, I was unsure with the different subframe. The guy on the phone said no, I tried anyways and it bolted right up.

Congrats on the bike. I noticed you live up in Humboldt too, have you had a chance to ride the new track at Redwood Acres? I was thinking about checking it out on Sunday.

|

5/31/2018 1:07 AM

Throwing you a virtual high five from Down Under! cool

|

5/31/2018 2:20 AM

They're so pretty. Nice bike mate.

|

5/31/2018 3:41 AM

Those bikes are sexy as hell.
Huge ? from me

|

5/31/2018 5:58 AM

I put my conevalves on my 18 250sx right away last year... Hated my 13crf450 air forks..decided to try out the stock air forks this spring.... 146psi, play a little with comp/reb....the 18 air forks are pretty dam good IMO....leaving the conevalves on the 450...

|

5/31/2018 6:50 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Congrats on the bike. I noticed you live up in Humboldt too, have you had a chance to ride the new track at Redwood Acres? I was thinking about checking it out on Sunday.

Yea I raced the last round and will be there this weekend again. The track is super limited by the fair grounds but racing on a gate with 10 of your friends makes up for the lack of track.

|

5/31/2018 7:33 AM

urbanlift707 wrote:

I was trying to hold out for the 19’s but just couldn’t resist while at the moto shop today. Love that new bike feeling!!

Photo Photo

It’s ok these fuckers way sexier than the 19!

Could be biased cuz I got fc250...but I still call it as I see it. Great lookin bike.

|

GP740
Since 1987

5/31/2018 12:13 PM

urbanlift707 wrote:

I was trying to hold out for the 19’s but just couldn’t resist while at the moto shop today. Love that new bike feeling!!

Photo Photo

SweeeT! I like the look of these better than the '19s. All the bike you'll ever need.

|

5/31/2018 9:00 PM

burn1986 wrote:

SweeeT! I like the look of these better than the '19s. All the bike you'll ever need.

That was one of the main things that got me, I hate to be a fashion over function but the 19 just doesn’t appeal to me. Plus a absolutely loved my 17 250sx and this one was $1,350 less than the 19 was gonna be

|

5/31/2018 9:31 PM

You forgot to say " I SPOKE WITH MY WALLET!!" Sick bike though.

|

5/31/2018 10:35 PM

urbanlift707 wrote:

Yea I raced the last round and will be there this weekend again. The track is super limited by the fair grounds but racing on a gate with 10 of your friends makes up for the lack of track.

I'm heading out on Sunday to check it out and was debating borrowing my buddies clapped out crf450 that I've never ridden. The track looks tame enough, what I saw on their fb page? They said they have 8 doubles and a 100ft table that they recently built, but that's not the same track or jump I saw online.

|

6/1/2018 1:12 AM

Congrats!

|

6/1/2018 6:47 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

I'm heading out on Sunday to check it out and was debating borrowing my buddies clapped out crf450 that I've never ridden. The track looks tame enough, what I saw on their fb page? They said they have 8 doubles and a 100ft table that they recently built, but that's not the same track or jump I saw online.

Come say hi, we’ll be parked with our toyhaulers right by signups.
There will be no 100’ jumps, the guy who is in charge/ runs the Facebook has a lot of “big fish” stories....they have also never ran races or even been to motocross races before, as such things are a little less organized. But all the support these races get will set the groundwork for a more professional operation in the future.

My friends and I have also taken up helping them with track layout and prep, we even rented a loader with rippers and tiller to prep for them as they had no idea that was needed, lol it was concrete.

|

6/2/2018 12:11 PM

Works pipe just arrived!!

Photo

|

6/2/2018 12:31 PM

dang i want one bad. just don't know if I can can sell my rm250

|

6/2/2018 12:38 PM

My 17’ Photo

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450