Fros focus

dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
2/14/2018 6:40am Edited Date/Time 2/14/2018 6:40am
i like fro .... he should do sunday night football..instead of that Collingsworth dummy,idiot,dumbass.
2/20/2018 12:08pm
I thought Fro and Ralph were much better in Arlington....do you think they read their critics posts?! Fro even mentioned that Ferrandis, who was being lapped, had spent a lot of time in and out the mechanics area. Hey, that's useful information that explains why a top rider isn't doing so well on a given night.
potatoflake
2/21/2018 6:11am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2018 6:11am
SoCalMX70 wrote:
Track wasnt one lined, for sure yeah no.
Yeah no uh we definetly agree.
billyp330
2/21/2018 6:42am
If people didn't notice how sarcastic Fro sounded at Marv's take out attempt..... I believe his stuttering gets worse when he has to think about what...
If people didn't notice how sarcastic Fro sounded at Marv's take out attempt.....

I believe his stuttering gets worse when he has to think about what he has to say.
I thought it was obvious that he was being sarcastic. When I listened to Matthes and Weege in the review podcast I was yelling at them for complaining about Fro's comments as if Fro was clueless, when they were the clueless ones that couldn't pick up on his sarcasm. Btw I really like Weege and Matthes most of the time, but just like everyone they misspeak all the time on their shows and on TV just as Emig and Ralph do. Difference is Emig and Ralph don't have a weekly podcast complaining about Weege and Matthes.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Fros focus

The Latest