Related:
Create New Tag
yz25 yz25
1/18/2019 9:30 PM

Looking at getting a motovan. The one im interested in has the rings on the side/close to the wall. Looking for a wheel chock that I don’t have to drill in the floor, can use the rings on the walls for the straps. Do you guys know of a product?

Thanks

BR8ES BR8ES
1/18/2019 9:32 PM

Just bolt the chock to a piece of plywood or aluminum tread plate, use your rings. The weight will hold the chock(base plate) down.

vomiting equals disqualification.

yz25 yz25
1/18/2019 10:06 PM

So just roll the bike onto the wheel chock and strappng the bike down by handle bars will keep it in place? Is that correct?

BR8ES BR8ES
1/18/2019 10:09 PM
yz25 wrote:

So just roll the bike onto ...more

Yep, just make the base a decent size. Can always use some grip tape too or rubber pad. I have never had a problem with this setup. Especially if the base is set against the seats or similar.

vomiting equals disqualification.

lostboy819 lostboy819
1/18/2019 10:31 PM
yz25 wrote:

Looking at getting a ...more

Pingle makes a removable bike chock that I use. The mounts have to be drilled into the floor but the chock comes right off , not sure if that helps you or not. I have used them for years and think there great. Photo

Ed Johnson

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry