From uk to redbud for mxon help!!!

Edited Date/Time 1/3/2022 6:02pm
Happy new year guys!

So my wife has treated me and my boy (18) to tickets for mxon 22, but I’ll be sorting flights accommodation etc and don’t know where to start! I think we’re going to try and ride with one of the holiday companies in cali the week before to add to the experience!

It would be great if I could get some useful info as in where to fly to for redbud,hotels near the track and if I’d be able to get a taxi to and from the track on the fri sat and Sunday?

I’m open to any advice pms welcome etc so pls fire away!

Thanks Ben
|
Mucktub
1/1/2022 2:11pm
HI Ben, 3 mates and me went to the last Red bud mxon, not sure where you live, but we flew with air Lingus from Leeds/Bradford - Dublin - Chicago. Dead easy, rent a car, Fri night in Chicago, then Sat and Sun nights in a small college town South Bend, Monday home. You could maybe consider renting an RV if you want the camping lot experience.
SEEMEFIRST
1/1/2022 2:30pm
Not sure if there are any spots left.
I recall a thread earlier that made it sound like they were going fast.
ShipLap
1/1/2022 3:41pm
I'm still cleaning the mud out of my boots from last time Laughing
Leave Us To
1/1/2022 3:42pm
Congrats on having a great wife. Taxi is not practical given the distances involved.

The Shop

Beeby
1/1/2022 3:49pm
I’m from the UK originally and now live in Chicago. I’ve done red bud for the national a fair few of the last years and did the nations too so if there is anything specific I can help with let me know
racerx217
1/1/2022 6:09pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Not sure if there are any spots left.
I recall a thread earlier that made it sound like they were going fast.
Camping is sold out, i am sure there will be spots for sale come when we get closer though.
SonofThor32
1/1/2022 6:27pm
The hotels have realized there is an event going on, prices are beginning to skyrocket. We have a room at the Doubletree in South Bend for MXoN, and the price for a room has already doubled in a month (was going to get another room, $1100 for 3 nights, no thanks)..

See you there Cool
MC121
1/1/2022 11:22pm
If you need help with the riding part in California we can help.

California Motocross Holidays

+1951 216 1991

Email info@cmhmxholidays.com
luke11
Fantasy
2280th
1/2/2022 10:08am
MC121 wrote:
If you need help with the riding part in California we can help.

California Motocross Holidays

+1951 216 1991

Email info@cmhmxholidays.com
Tell woodcock to post his vlogs here, get him some more subscribers👍🏼
Tbteam
1/2/2022 12:11pm
Fly in to Miami. Drive south to Islamorada in the Florida Keys. Spend the week leading up to the MXdN having the best time ever.

Then, at the last minute, fly Miami > South Bend, IN. Go to the race over the weekend, and get the hell out of there the next day. You can thank me later.
1/2/2022 12:19pm
Thanks for the help guys I’m going to get on with booking things very soon can any of you recommend a nice hotel in south bend as that seems the best place to stay? Looks like I’ll be hiring a car hopefully from Chicago airport! Does this sound about right?
MX Dad #27
Fantasy
279th
1/2/2022 12:22pm
Mucktub wrote:
HI Ben, 3 mates and me went to the last Red bud mxon, not sure where you live, but we flew with air Lingus from Leeds/Bradford...
HI Ben, 3 mates and me went to the last Red bud mxon, not sure where you live, but we flew with air Lingus from Leeds/Bradford - Dublin - Chicago. Dead easy, rent a car, Fri night in Chicago, then Sat and Sun nights in a small college town South Bend, Monday home. You could maybe consider renting an RV if you want the camping lot experience.
Small College town? Ha Ha Ha! 102,000 people and the home of Notre Dame University
Mucktub
1/2/2022 1:52pm
Mucktub wrote:
HI Ben, 3 mates and me went to the last Red bud mxon, not sure where you live, but we flew with air Lingus from Leeds/Bradford...
MX Dad #27 wrote:
Small College town? Ha Ha Ha! 102,000 people and the home of Notre Dame University
Wow, I would of thought in the US where bigger is better that would be considered to be a small college town, I live in a college town in the north of England with population approximately 370k, I would consider that medium sized maybe.
1/2/2022 10:17pm
Beeby wrote:
I’m from the UK originally and now live in Chicago. I’ve done red bud for the national a fair few of the last years and did...
I’m from the UK originally and now live in Chicago. I’ve done red bud for the national a fair few of the last years and did the nations too so if there is anything specific I can help with let me know
I think the easiest would be South Bend. But Chicago isn’t that far away. The best city in America by far and with the most Europeans of any city in the USA. My last co had a office in Schaumburg see pic- safe area cheap motels 80 ish and Calumet park - ghetto area. Current co bennenville and Elk Grove village. Melrose park b4 that, etc. there is always something going on in Chicago land area. Where do you ride Beeby ?

ShipLap
1/3/2022 7:23am
Thanks for the help guys I’m going to get on with booking things very soon can any of you recommend a nice hotel in south bend...
Thanks for the help guys I’m going to get on with booking things very soon can any of you recommend a nice hotel in south bend as that seems the best place to stay? Looks like I’ll be hiring a car hopefully from Chicago airport! Does this sound about right?
Try Benton Harbor. Lots of hotels there, and the price is reasonable. Only 15-miles from the track.
Layton
1/3/2022 6:02pm
I think the easiest would be South Bend. But Chicago isn’t that far away. The best city in America by far and with the most Europeans...
I think the easiest would be South Bend. But Chicago isn’t that far away. The best city in America by far and with the most Europeans of any city in the USA. My last co had a office in Schaumburg see pic- safe area cheap motels 80 ish and Calumet park - ghetto area. Current co bennenville and Elk Grove village. Melrose park b4 that, etc. there is always something going on in Chicago land area. Where do you ride Beeby ?

Chicago is the best city???? It one of the worst in Illinois for sure.

https://heyjackass.com/

Land at O’Hare in Chicago, rent a car, and don’t stop until you are in Michigan.

Post a reply to: From uk to redbud for mxon help!!!

The Latest