From mxa today

dimetime
12/23/2019 3:19pm
The dichotomy of half wits shitting on MXA, literally the long term bible of the sport, while simultaneously decrying the "end" of the sport is classic Vital.

Oh, ok guys. Yeah, youre all hard asses and keepers of the flame.

And now that Transworld and their shitty bike tests are gone, l find it hilarious that you guys still shit on MXA. Yeah, having the sports back for going 50 fucking years makes them the assholes all right. Where's Transworlds commitment to the sport? Dirt Rider? Some of y'all are seriously just not good.
motosmoke
12/23/2019 3:27pm
CM_84 wrote:
MXA are cooked. They have not adapted to the modern world. Their website is junk, their social media is garbage. They don’t know how to turn...
MXA are cooked. They have not adapted to the modern world. Their website is junk, their social media is garbage. They don’t know how to turn their caps lock off.

What happens to media outlets that don’t have a solid internet presence these days? They die like the dinosaurs that they are.
They need to add a tooth to their operation!
Jason123 wrote:
Please post some pics of you actually racing. I see you have 15+ pages of negative comments but no pics of trophies, race results, riding pics...
Please post some pics of you actually racing. I see you have 15+ pages of negative comments but no pics of trophies, race results, riding pics etc.. MXA will never adapt to the "modern" (AKA internet moron) world as they are too busy actually riding and testing bikes on actual RACETRACKS..OOOPS..FORGOT TO TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF.
kiwifan wrote:
a little bit sensitive today eh? The guy you are questioning is a consumer, MXA is not, attacking consumers is a sure way to lose more...
a little bit sensitive today eh? The guy you are questioning is a consumer, MXA is not, attacking consumers is a sure way to lose more of them
Weird you defend another with zero proof of actually owning a bike and racing.

Still waiting for you to prove you actually own even 1 of the 25 dirt bikes you say you own

The Shop

Post a reply to: From mxa today

The Latest