12/18/2019 10:28 PM

Link pls

|

12/18/2019 10:31 PM

|

when in doubt, pin it out

12/18/2019 10:44 PM

Yawn.

MXA was the first to pump up the four strokes. now they just recycle the same 2 stroke stories again and again.

|

12/18/2019 10:52 PM

Clickbait

|

-streets-

12/18/2019 10:54 PM

Maybe. Looks pretty good though, click bait or not

|

when in doubt, pin it out

12/18/2019 10:59 PM

Absolutely it is clickbait. For the magazine that constantly tells its readers that they are the only true performance enthusiast magazine, the only publication that knows how to test an MX bike. They resort to absolute trash journalism.

There is zero chance Honda will ever mass produce a 2 stroke MX again.

|

12/18/2019 11:06 PM

gsxr6 wrote: Photo

Typical MXA...

Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/18/2019 11:10 PM

MXA are cooked. They have not adapted to the modern world. Their website is junk, their social media is garbage. They don’t know how to turn their caps lock off.

What happens to media outlets that don’t have a solid internet presence these days? They die like the dinosaurs that they are.
They need to add a tooth to their operation!

|

12/18/2019 11:17 PM

CM_84 wrote:

MXA are cooked. They have not adapted to the modern world. Their website is junk, their social media is garbage. They don’t ...more

Please post some pics of you actually racing. I see you have 15+ pages of negative comments but no pics of trophies, race results, riding pics etc.. MXA will never adapt to the "modern" (AKA internet moron) world as they are too busy actually riding and testing bikes on actual RACETRACKS..OOOPS..FORGOT TO TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF.

|

12/18/2019 11:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2019 12:50 AM

CM_84 wrote:

MXA are cooked. They have not adapted to the modern world. Their website is junk, their social media is garbage. They don’t ...more

Jason123 wrote:

Please post some pics of you actually racing. I see you have 15+ pages of negative comments but no pics of trophies, race ...more

I haven’t raced for about 5 years. I grew up racing a lot. However for various reasons that I don’t feel the need to explain on an internet forum I stopped.

But that doesn’t mean MXA aren’t in long term trouble.
Who do you think gets more website traffic, Racer X or MXA? The proof is in the pudding, the world is changing, MXA is not.
And you say “they will never adapt” that’s cool, but you realize that means they lose their business yeah?
And they don’t ride and test actual racetracks....they just use one racetrack singular.

Yeah maybe I am a modern moron, but wether I race or not, I am a passionate fan of the sport. Is that not enough to have an opinion?

One of your last posts you said you came from “a time when men were men, women were women and men spoke their mind” I’m just speaking my mind, surely you respect that?
Or can we only speak our mind when it aligns with your opinion?

You defend them like it’s your magazine. I don’t actually care if they survive or fail other than the hope that those working there don’t get burned. I was just pointing out that I think their output is garbage these days.

They posted a fabricated 2 stroke, amongst new models, without any explanation of what it is. Is that not clickbait and shitty journalism?
Please answer that last question truthfully

|

12/18/2019 11:26 PM

|

12/19/2019 12:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2019 12:21 AM

Ah shoot I clicked on it. Stoopid fish am I.

|

12/19/2019 12:23 AM

CM_84 wrote:

Jason123 wrote:

Please post some pics of you actually racing. I see you have 15+ pages of negative comments but no pics of trophies, race ...more

a little bit sensitive today eh? The guy you are questioning is a consumer, MXA is not, attacking consumers is a sure way to lose more of them

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

12/19/2019 3:28 AM

They would still find a reason to tell you why the KTM is far more superior

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

12/19/2019 6:00 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

They would still find a reason to tell you why the KTM is far more superior

Obvious.

|

rarararaataatatatata

12/19/2019 6:04 AM

CM_84 wrote:

Absolutely it is clickbait. For the magazine that constantly tells its readers that they are the only true performance ...more

How do you know they won't produce a 2 Stroke again, do you work for the company? Never say Never. BTW, MXA tests are pretty accurate from my experience, not everything but close.

|

12/19/2019 6:32 AM

CM_84 wrote:

Jason123 wrote:

Photo
Photo

Here ya go, is my opinion valid now? You and MXA need to get off your stupid ass high horse. . .

Photo

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

12/19/2019 7:26 AM

MXA and Dirt Bike mags most always have some bad ass 2 strokes on the Covers.
Not gonna lie, that's why I pick it up compared to something else.
99% of the world doesn't race motocross or even ride motocross tracks. They aren't stupid.

They make a lot of editorial mistakes, but their intentions are genuine about saving this dying sport.

|

12/19/2019 7:42 AM

CM_84 wrote:

Jason123 wrote:

JM485 wrote: Photo
Photo

Here ya go, is my opinion valid now? You and MXA need to get off your stupid ass high horse. . .

Photo

So pictures of JM845 riding an actual track validate CM_84's opinion? And, you're saying Steve McQueen (“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”) was a douchebag?

|

12/19/2019 8:08 AM

CM_84 wrote:

Absolutely it is clickbait. For the magazine that constantly tells its readers that they are the only true performance ...more

Tuzzo123 wrote:

How do you know they won't produce a 2 Stroke again, do you work for the company? Never say Never. BTW, MXA tests are pretty ...more

Because they have not made a CR125 or CR250 for what 12 years?
It’s old tech, corporate giants are not going to go back to old tech for a very small group of enthusiasts, when it does not fit the rest of the portfolio.

You are right, I don’t know 100% but you name the price and the time frame and I’ll take the bet.
Or I will bet you they make a full size electric MX bike before they make a full size 2 stroke again.

|

12/19/2019 8:12 AM

If you believe you have to race to have an option about this sport or the publications, I assume you hold the same opinions about all other topics, you better play football if you have an opinion about football, you better be a politician if you have an opinion on politics etc.

I merely thought that was a junk post from MXA that posts a lot of junk stuff these days.

|

12/19/2019 8:19 AM

CM_84 wrote:

Tuzzo123 wrote:

How do you know they won't produce a 2 Stroke again, do you work for the company? Never say Never. BTW, MXA tests are pretty ...more

Because it wont happen, go buy another brand. Support them.

|

12/19/2019 8:25 AM

Honda is pretty firm on their stance of no 2 strokes.
EVER!!!!!

|

12/19/2019 9:16 AM

swedishfishmx wrote:

Clickbait

Much like their clickbait headline: "WHAT KTM HAD TO SAY ABOUT RYAN DUNGEY LEAVING KTM TO BE PART OWNER IN GEICO HONDA". They said congrats you bunch of buffoons. It's sad what the moto rag I cherished as a kid has turned into

|

12/19/2019 9:34 AM

What's even more hilarious are the industry companies that still think impression based advertising model is still relevant and keep MXA afloat..."wE gOt OvEr a MiLLioN cliCks" so advertise with us....

|

12/19/2019 9:39 AM

Jason123 wrote:

Look I found the MXA shill

|

12/19/2019 11:37 AM

CM_84 wrote:

Jason123 wrote:

CM_84 wrote:

I haven’t raced for about 5 years. I grew up racing a lot. However for various reasons that I don’t feel the need to explain ...more

Photo
|

1983 YZ 250K, 1983 CR 250, 1982 CT110, 1978 Maico 440

12/23/2019 12:47 PM

CM_84 wrote:

Jason123 wrote:

This. This is why mxa is a joke. Great attitude towards the sport over there....

|

12/23/2019 1:27 PM

MXA is so terrible at the Internet that they have an entire thread on a competing website about one photo they posted. I think they still have their place in the moto-world, but it's really odd how such a respected magazine has such abysmal online editing. I mean, it's really terrible- there is obviously nobody editing. It has really stained their reputation.

|