Friese

machine
1/23/2017 4:08pm
So most people here seem to more or less agree that him coming in that hard to the corner is questionable, but arguably "hard racing" (I...
So most people here seem to more or less agree that him coming in that hard to the corner is questionable, but arguably "hard racing" (I personally think it's a dick move, but whatever). The way bigger issue is the way VF moves over and crossjumps riders when he throws anchor after a good start. Where are the fines and DQs for that? His passes and dirty slams in the corners can be argued about, but his blocking and crossjumping is a hazard for everyone on the track.
Yep, it's his history of constantly doing stuff like that, aside being a freakin road block, while others are actually racinf each other out there. His intention is to create as much havoc as he can. Maybe he thinks bad attention is better than no attention. It gets old watching his dumbass holding up other riders and making it even more dangerous out there.
Motoxdoc
1/23/2017 5:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2017 5:51pm
You see, I love that shit that APLMAN posted above! That's racing....as long as you leave the other guy room and/or a chance to back off, which JA21 didn't have enough sense to do. There's not only an art to passing (JA has this down).....but also an art to BEING passed (unfortunately Cole Seely has this one figured out).

After watching it at normal speed and frame by frame....I put 100% of the blame on Anderson for that crash.....but I'm a liberal sooo.....

BTW I'm a fan of both Friese AND Anderson.....and I love watching JA21's aggression on the track.....not so much off. IMO, the DQ was BS; it seems they could've punished JA21 without punishing the fans.
APLMAN99
1/23/2017 5:46pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
You see, I love that shit that APLMAN posted above! That's racing....as long as you leave the other guy room and/or a chance to back off...
You see, I love that shit that APLMAN posted above! That's racing....as long as you leave the other guy room and/or a chance to back off, which JA21 didn't have enough sense to do. There's not only an art to passing (JA has this down).....but also an art to BEING passed (unfortunately Cole Seely has this one figured out).

After watching it at normal speed and frame by frame....I put 100% of the blame on Anderson for that crash.....but I'm a liberal sooo.....

BTW I'm a fan of both Friese AND Anderson.....and I love watching JA21's aggression on the track.....not so much off. IMO, the DQ was BS; it seems they could've punished JA21 without punishing the fans.
"They" didn't punish the fans......

Anderson's loss of composure may have.
ledger
1/23/2017 5:48pm
He has no Moto-Manners, or maybe he's just looking down at his front fender. Whatever he's doing, he's doing it wrong.

The Shop

NV825
Fantasy
2740th
1/23/2017 6:18pm
While Friese has a track record of not the smartest moves, everything that I've seen shows he wasn't intentionally going for a take out on Anderson. It looked like Anderson was cutting early from the outside of the berm instead of protecting the inside line after passing 3 guys in a single corner. Anderson left the door wide open and it was a racing move by Friese.

I wonder if Seely is going to kick Friese some goodies on the down-low from the HRC truck for the job well done.

Post a reply to: Friese

The Latest