Friese

gt80rider
1/21/2017 9:15pm
TXDirt wrote:
X2. Friese did nothing wrong. Held his line. He could of absolutely cleaned Anderson out but didn't. He kept his line and Anderson cut down on...
X2. Friese did nothing wrong. Held his line. He could of absolutely cleaned Anderson out but didn't. He kept his line and Anderson cut down on him and crashed. So many haters on these forums. Friese might be a POS but we must judge a situation without prior predjuice. Friese did nothing wrong.
All sorts of nope on this one... Anderson passed him cleanly in the corner before and had 4 to 5 bike lengths on him entering the next corner.... The next corner freeze cuts across with no other intention than to take him out, which he did... Re watch it again... The line freeze took was only good for two things- 1. Losing a shit time of time to the pack, or 2. Taking somebody out..
adiaz791
1/21/2017 9:21pm
Anyone remember Anderson doing this to Cole Seely last year?
TXDirt
1/21/2017 9:22pm
TXDirt wrote:
X2. Friese did nothing wrong. Held his line. He could of absolutely cleaned Anderson out but didn't. He kept his line and Anderson cut down on...
X2. Friese did nothing wrong. Held his line. He could of absolutely cleaned Anderson out but didn't. He kept his line and Anderson cut down on him and crashed. So many haters on these forums. Friese might be a POS but we must judge a situation without prior predjuice. Friese did nothing wrong.
gt80rider wrote:
All sorts of nope on this one... Anderson passed him cleanly in the corner before and had 4 to 5 bike lengths on him entering the...
All sorts of nope on this one... Anderson passed him cleanly in the corner before and had 4 to 5 bike lengths on him entering the next corner.... The next corner freeze cuts across with no other intention than to take him out, which he did... Re watch it again... The line freeze took was only good for two things- 1. Losing a shit time of time to the pack, or 2. Taking somebody out..
4-5 bike lengths? Might be time to get your glasses checked.
wb173
1/21/2017 9:30pm
Seely is probably smiling on the gate..

wb173

The Shop

wb173
1/21/2017 9:31pm
Someone... please replace Emig!

wb173
Motodave15
1/21/2017 9:33pm
wb173 wrote:
Someone... please replace Emig!

wb173
right... the same dude who kicked mike larrocco....we haven't forgot emig
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
1/21/2017 9:35pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2017 9:37pm
error
adiaz791
1/21/2017 9:55pm
wb173 wrote:
Seely is probably smiling on the gate..

wb173
Haha! Probably!
THEOUTSIDER
1/21/2017 11:25pm
The only reason you hate Friese is because you can't think for yourselves.

He has done anything that every rider out there hasn't done. If he was bald with tatts then nobody would say a thing.

So should all you non-thinkers also hate Anderson for his moves on Seely, Stew for his moves on MC, Villo for his moves on Dungey, Reed for his moves on RC, Windham for his moves on DV934, etc. etc. etc.

Anderson shoulda kept his emotions in check and settled it on the track like Musquin did. In fact if Anderson had done the exact same thing to Friese all you non-thinkers would have jumped outta your underoos and cheered..

Just sayin..
Let's keep it real.
THEOUTSIDER
1/21/2017 11:26pm
TXDirt wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
All sorts of nope on this one... Anderson passed him cleanly in the corner before and had 4 to 5 bike lengths on him entering the...
Anderson left the inside open!

Blahahahahaha!!!! Couldn't resist. Wink
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
1/21/2017 11:31pm
The only reason you hate Friese is because you can't think for yourselves. He has done anything that every rider out there hasn't done. If he...

He has done anything that every rider out there hasn't done. If he was bald with tatts then nobody would say a thing.

So should all you non-thinkers also hate Anderson for his moves on Seely, Stew for his moves on MC, Villo for his moves on Dungey, Reed for his moves on RC, Windham for his moves on DV934, etc. etc. etc.

Anderson shoulda kept his emotions in check and settled it on the track like Musquin did. In fact if Anderson had done the exact same thing to Friese all you non-thinkers would have jumped outta your underoos and cheered..

Just sayin..
Let's keep it real.
Who did you just compare Friese to? You serious right now? You can't be serious.
smoothwakey
Fantasy
133rd
1/21/2017 11:44pm
kiwifan wrote:
I saw the question ....so no is the answer, I am not defending his prior incidents that he is guilty of, I am defending him with...
I saw the question ....so no is the answer, I am not defending his prior incidents that he is guilty of, I am defending him with both incident tonight...clear?
dkg wrote:
Thanks, Agreed, wasn't a smart move by Anderson in the tunnel. The other incident, those smarter than me can figure that one out.
kiwifan wrote:
*thumbsup*
Hey your sig says current ride 2017 450 but is non descript of manufacturer. Did your dealer ever get you back on the Honda that he so desired?
Motofinne
1/21/2017 11:44pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2017 11:49pm
I have no problem with Friese. He has every right to race for positions as all the other guys, but with that said:

But you have absolutely zero knowledge of racing and racing lines if you don't understand that the line Friese took was not at all a racing line. You do not enter a corner like that if you want to race the track as fast as possible.

Idiotic move.
APLMAN99
1/21/2017 11:49pm
Motofinne wrote:
I have no problem with Friese. He has every right to race for positions as all the other guys, but with that said: But you have...
I have no problem with Friese. He has every right to race for positions as all the other guys, but with that said:

But you have absolutely zero knowledge of racing and racing lines if you don't understand that the line Friese took was not at all a racing line. You do not enter a corner like that if you want to race the track as fast as possible.

Idiotic move.
Yet Malcolm used the inside line not long before that to pass Musquin and Friese.......

Friese was turning when the contact was made. It was kind of a "perfect storm" sort of thing, as Anderson was trying to cut down early to show a wheel to Stewart.

Acidreamer
1/21/2017 11:53pm
The only reason you hate Friese is because you can't think for yourselves. He has done anything that every rider out there hasn't done. If he...

Just sayin..
Let's keep it real.
Ive never seen rv or mc purposely cut across a corner and take people out over and over again like friese does. He did the same shit to peick lasf year. Twice in the same weekend. A majority of the pros hate friese and alessi because theyre idiots
1/22/2017 12:19am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Friese pulled an Anderson on Anderson......nothing wrong with that!
I agree with this one. Funny how Andersson can't make a pass without hitting someone and then when he gets it back he gets upset about it.

Now I do think that Friese is even worse. I still cherish that one time Windham went full Friese on Friese in Vegas.
ACBraap
Fantasy
564th
1/22/2017 12:25am
kkawboy14 wrote:
I agree with this one. Funny how Andersson can't make a pass without hitting someone and then when he gets it back he gets upset about...
I agree with this one. Funny how Andersson can't make a pass without hitting someone and then when he gets it back he gets upset about it.

Now I do think that Friese is even worse. I still cherish that one time Windham went full Friese on Friese in Vegas.
Anderson does that while moving forward. friese does it while trying to retake positions he had just lost. Riding wide, being difficult to pass is fine. Cross jumping, retaliatory take outs immediately after being passed are why he has so little respect from fans, and apparently his competitors.
andyman
1/22/2017 12:53am
I like JA. But Vince did nothing wrong. JA fucked up himself bad tonight. Made him look like a fool.

Vince 2 Anderson 0.
1/22/2017 1:02am
kkawboy14 wrote:
I agree with this one. Funny how Andersson can't make a pass without hitting someone and then when he gets it back he gets upset about...

ACBraap wrote:
Anderson does that while moving forward. friese does it while trying to retake positions he had just lost. Riding wide, being difficult to pass is fine...
Anderson does that while moving forward. friese does it while trying to retake positions he had just lost. Riding wide, being difficult to pass is fine. Cross jumping, retaliatory take outs immediately after being passed are why he has so little respect from fans, and apparently his competitors.
That is very true. Still I do think Anderson makes a lot of unnecessary rough passes in situations where there is no need for one. As for this particular situation, I think Frieses reputation caught up with him as this time he wasn't going for contact, Anderson just cut down and hit him.
Flynn842
1/22/2017 1:03am
You pussys sound like hillary supporters. Anderson tried to take the inside from the high side. Vince took the middle line to exit somewhat high. I guess Vince should have stopped at corner entry to see where slamerderson was going to go? That was an old school racing incident.
1/22/2017 1:20am

Just sayin..
Let's keep it real.
Fuck yeah,excactly
peelout
1/22/2017 1:22am
Front break grab is this generation's banana in the tailpipe
1/22/2017 2:19am
peelout wrote:
Freezey tonight [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/22/170633/s1200_s1200_leo_meme.jpg[/img]
Freezey tonight

LaughingLaughing
1/22/2017 3:08am Edited Date/Time 1/22/2017 3:10am
Anderson may be the wrong person to fuck with. I'm sure he's gonna return the favor on Friese sooner or later
?
1/22/2017 7:46am
Most of the haters on Friese just listen to too many biased radio show hosts. Once again Friese did nothing wrong in this incident.

Post a reply to: Friese

The Latest