Friese

TXDirt
1/21/2017 8:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2017 8:42pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I'm no fan of Friese, and 99.9% of the time these things actually ARE his fault, but not this one. If Friese gets penalized for anything...
I'm no fan of Friese, and 99.9% of the time these things actually ARE his fault, but not this one.

If Friese gets penalized for anything to do with that pass, then Dungey should have been suspended for a full season for his run in with Stewart at 2016 A1.........!
X2. Friese did nothing wrong. Held his line. He could of absolutely cleaned Anderson out but didn't. He kept his line and Anderson cut down on him and crashed. So many haters on these forums. Friese might be a POS but we must judge a situation without prior predjuice. Friese did nothing wrong.
kiwifan
1/21/2017 8:41pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I'm no fan of Friese, and 99.9% of the time these things actually ARE his fault, but not this one. If Friese gets penalized for anything...
I'm no fan of Friese, and 99.9% of the time these things actually ARE his fault, but not this one.

If Friese gets penalized for anything to do with that pass, then Dungey should have been suspended for a full season for his run in with Stewart at 2016 A1.........!
TXDirt wrote:
X2. Friese did nothing wrong. Held his line. He could of absolutely cleaned Anderson out but didn't. He kept his line and Anderson cut down on...
X2. Friese did nothing wrong. Held his line. He could of absolutely cleaned Anderson out but didn't. He kept his line and Anderson cut down on him and crashed. So many haters on these forums. Friese might be a POS but we must judge a situation without prior predjuice. Friese did nothing wrong.
x3 spot on
dkg
1/21/2017 8:41pm
Sully22 wrote:
How is it a guy with the last name Freise is always involved in these incidents, but it's the other guys fault? It's called a common...
How is it a guy with the last name Freise is always involved in these incidents, but it's the other guys fault? It's called a common denominator in math n statistics and the AMA or FIM or monster or feld or whoever is in charge needs to take a closer look at the running incident log...
I think you are referring to "clustering".
TSCHAM101
1/21/2017 8:42pm
I didn't see anything wrong happen honestly, should have expected that. But man that just threw out everybody's fantasy picks.. the real wild pickers have the best chance tonight lol.. damn it

The Shop

Juice_Mann
1/21/2017 8:43pm
Juice_Mann wrote:
Friese is a perfect fit on that MCR team. The shit heads of the sport. This guy gets a lot of attention for someone that will...
Friese is a perfect fit on that MCR team. The shit heads of the sport. This guy gets a lot of attention for someone that will start up front and fade out of the top ten every main event. Just keep taking people out so we'll talk about him.
kiwifan wrote:
or he is just trying to earn a living like everyone else out there is trying to do....
Or he's just a punk. We see these kinds of characters come and go all the time. It's kind of hard to have longevity in this sport when you're slowly burning every bridge through your antics on the track. I know I'm probably overreacting (I'm drunk) but I just really don't like this guy.
dkg
kiwifan wrote:
past history has no bearing whatsoever on what happened tonight, get a grip
dkg wrote:
Actually, past history probably will be taken into consideration as the entire incident is reviewed at the end of the evening. In Friese's case past history...
Actually, past history probably will be taken into consideration as the entire incident is reviewed at the end of the evening. In Friese's case past history seems to be a predictor of future behavior. Are you actually defending his behavior, both past and present?
kiwifan wrote:
we are talking about the tunnel incident, in which Friese did nothing wrong....as for the track incident that is apparently going to be looked at but...
we are talking about the tunnel incident, in which Friese did nothing wrong....as for the track incident that is apparently going to be looked at but sure as heck didnt look like Friese's fault there either...so yeah
And the past prior to tonight?
Here you have a Movie on it...

What a wanker,hits Friese on the helmet and then goes arse over,if everyone hit Anderson on the helmet he bar banged with he,d have a huge friggin head ache.
Chugger
1/21/2017 8:44pm
I'm a huge Friese fan and he can do no wrong in my eyes.

Keep up the good work young man and keep on churning out the mains.
kiwifan
1/21/2017 8:45pm
dkg wrote:
Actually, past history probably will be taken into consideration as the entire incident is reviewed at the end of the evening. In Friese's case past history...
Actually, past history probably will be taken into consideration as the entire incident is reviewed at the end of the evening. In Friese's case past history seems to be a predictor of future behavior. Are you actually defending his behavior, both past and present?
kiwifan wrote:
we are talking about the tunnel incident, in which Friese did nothing wrong....as for the track incident that is apparently going to be looked at but...
we are talking about the tunnel incident, in which Friese did nothing wrong....as for the track incident that is apparently going to be looked at but sure as heck didnt look like Friese's fault there either...so yeah
dkg wrote:
so if something happens that involves a guy with a chequered history then that automatically means they are guilty? its a case by case thing...move on
kiwifan
1/21/2017 8:47pm
Juice_Mann wrote:
Or he's just a punk. We see these kinds of characters come and go all the time. It's kind of hard to have longevity in this...
Or he's just a punk. We see these kinds of characters come and go all the time. It's kind of hard to have longevity in this sport when you're slowly burning every bridge through your antics on the track. I know I'm probably overreacting (I'm drunk) but I just really don't like this guy.
lol yes you are overreacting Smile not liking a guy is ok but when you look at the race incident when sober you will see he actually didnt do anything wrong Smile
1/21/2017 8:50pm
Anderson cut down but Friese still cut across the corner to block everyone.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/21/2017 8:54pm
Anyone watch really close and see friese grabbed andersons front brake? That's why Anderson fell in the tunnel. He's a piece of shit and needs to be gone
dkg
1/21/2017 8:56pm
kiwifan wrote:
dkg wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
so if something happens that involves a guy with a chequered history then that automatically means they are guilty? its a case by case thing...move on
Guess you didn't understand my question. I asked are you defending his behavior both past and present? Sorry for not being clear.

FYI: Not that it is of any real significance, but, yes, Habit and Custom can be admitted to prove current behavior.
Juice_Mann
1/21/2017 8:57pm
Juice_Mann wrote:
Or he's just a punk. We see these kinds of characters come and go all the time. It's kind of hard to have longevity in this...
kiwifan wrote:
lol yes you are overreacting :) not liking a guy is ok but when you look at the race incident when sober you will see he...
lol yes you are overreacting Smile not liking a guy is ok but when you look at the race incident when sober you will see he actually didnt do anything wrong Smile
He's made plenty of bullshit moves in the past which is why I don't like him. Of course Anderson was pissed. Some douchebag that isn't even a factor in this title race just took him out in a HEAT race! Somebody notify Weston.
kkawboy14
1/21/2017 8:57pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Anyone watch really close and see friese grabbed andersons front brake? That's why Anderson fell in the tunnel. He's a piece of shit and needs to...
Anyone watch really close and see friese grabbed andersons front brake? That's why Anderson fell in the tunnel. He's a piece of shit and needs to be gone
Dude if Friese did that, he's my hero!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/21/2017 8:58pm
He did, he reached over before Anderson even smacked him. Friese should be dq'd
TXDirt
1/21/2017 8:58pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2017 8:58pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Anyone watch really close and see friese grabbed andersons front brake? That's why Anderson fell in the tunnel. He's a piece of shit and needs to...
Are you high or being sarcastic? I seriously can't tell.
kiwifan
1/21/2017 8:58pm
dkg wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
dkg wrote:
Guess you didn't understand my question. I asked are you defending his behavior both past and present? Sorry for not being clear. FYI: Not that it...
Guess you didn't understand my question. I asked are you defending his behavior both past and present? Sorry for not being clear.

FYI: Not that it is of any real significance, but, yes, Habit and Custom can be admitted to prove current behavior.
I saw the question ....so no is the answer, I am not defending his prior incidents that he is guilty of, I am defending him with both incident tonight...clear?
APLMAN99
1/21/2017 8:59pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I didn't see that, but even if he did I'd say that it would be acceptable seeing as how he was getting hit in the neck and head area.........

I'm and Anderson fan personally. I wish he would have just rode off and came back and won a semi. But he instigated the confrontation in the tunnel, the actions of the others were in defense after he started hitting Friese.

Anderson will come back next week with a vengeance, but this week he let his emotions override reason.
kiwifan
1/21/2017 8:59pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Sorry I have just looked at it 5 times and I dont see what you can see.... Smile
Rhody
1/21/2017 9:00pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Ha ha, I was wondering if that happened, but I saw the mechanic push, but you are right, Friese arm is coming up as Ando is going down. I learned playing hockey that the filthy POS's get really good at being filthy POS's and know all those shitty tricks.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/21/2017 9:00pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Sorry I have just looked at it 5 times and I dont see what you can see.... Smile
You have to look really close because you can barely see his jersey and glove. It took me a few times to finally see it
Motodave15
1/21/2017 9:01pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
He did, he reached over before Anderson even smacked him. Friese should be dq'd
i watched it again at .25 and saw that aswell
1/21/2017 9:02pm
Who here remembers when take out moves were common place? Anderson has no problem dishing it out but sure as hell cant take it in return. And besides, this wasn't even a take out move as much as it was bad discision making on Anderson's part. He could have waited to turn down.
kiwifan
1/21/2017 9:02pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
You have to look really close because you can barely see his jersey and glove. It took me a few times to finally see it
I see his arm come up but that doesnt mean it was on the brake lever.....not saying 100% it didnt happen but doesnt seem to be conclusive that he did
DPW
1/21/2017 9:03pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
it actually kind of looks like the mechanic reached over note red glove ...
PEPE001
1/21/2017 9:05pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Friese pulled an Anderson on Anderson......nothing wrong with that!
+1
dkg
1/21/2017 9:08pm
kiwifan wrote:
dkg wrote:
Guess you didn't understand my question. I asked are you defending his behavior both past and present? Sorry for not being clear. FYI: Not that it...

kiwifan wrote:
I saw the question ....so no is the answer, I am not defending his prior incidents that he is guilty of, I am defending him with...
I saw the question ....so no is the answer, I am not defending his prior incidents that he is guilty of, I am defending him with both incident tonight...clear?
Thanks, Agreed, wasn't a smart move by Anderson in the tunnel. The other incident, those smarter than me can figure that one out.
kiwifan
1/21/2017 9:10pm
dkg wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
I saw the question ....so no is the answer, I am not defending his prior incidents that he is guilty of, I am defending him with...
dkg wrote:
Thanks, Agreed, wasn't a smart move by Anderson in the tunnel. The other incident, those smarter than me can figure that one out.
*thumbsup*
APLMAN99
1/21/2017 9:14pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
DPW wrote:
it actually kind of looks like the mechanic reached over note red glove ...
Anderson is wearing red gloves as well......

The mechanic had the pit board in his left hand.

Post a reply to: Friese

The Latest