Friendly reminder Justin cooper is the future

Edited Date/Time 2/9/2019 12:46pm
Justin Cooper, your outdoor champion, ive been saying this since he turned pro. I rode with him for a long time up here in NY, the kid has unreal 450 speed outdoors, 250 is slightly close. If you don't believe me for the past year check out AP's statement this week:

"It’s going to be hard to beat my teammate Justin Cooper, who has been on the motos for a little bit now. He’s going to be a tough one because he’s really, really good outdoors. I’d say watch out for him, too."
|
5/2/2018 6:41am
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're also a fan of hot dogs from a cart and soft pretzels with mustard too?? Wink

He did show some real potential last year.. It will certainly be interesting to see where he ranks over the next couple years against the rest of the new look 250 class
bayodome
Fantasy
4305th
5/2/2018 9:23am
Might be a stretch there. I'm a NJ guy so obviously want to see Justin do well too, but he's going up against a whole lot of talent in the 250s, including a two-time champ who is really on his game right now, and the current defending champ who has shown zero signs of slowing down.

Just being realistic and I hope Justin has a long successful career. This year I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some more podiums and maybe even a win here or there.
5/2/2018 11:29am
So was Broc Hepler,Shane Bess, Ben Riddle, Ian Trettel, Zach Bell, Nico Izzi and the list goes on on on and on
peelout
5/2/2018 11:33am
Justin Cooper, your outdoor champion, ive been saying this since he turned pro. I rode with him for a long time up here in NY, the...
Justin Cooper, your outdoor champion, ive been saying this since he turned pro. I rode with him for a long time up here in NY, the kid has unreal 450 speed outdoors, 250 is slightly close. If you don't believe me for the past year check out AP's statement this week:

"It’s going to be hard to beat my teammate Justin Cooper, who has been on the motos for a little bit now. He’s going to be a tough one because he’s really, really good outdoors. I’d say watch out for him, too."
well if he was riding with you for a long time up there in NY then i'd say go ahead and stamp it bro

The Shop

mxb2
5/2/2018 11:34am
Justin Cooper, your outdoor champion, ive been saying this since he turned pro. I rode with him for a long time up here in NY, the...

Kidding right?
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
5/2/2018 12:03pm
2nd in the 2nd moto at Unadilla isn’t an easy task but he definitely needs to find more consistency
mxb2
5/2/2018 12:11pm
MX Guy wrote:
2nd in the 2nd moto at Unadilla isn’t an easy task but he definitely needs to find more consistency
X2,. Osbourne, plessinger,jmart. Gonna be tough..
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
5/2/2018 12:14pm

peelout wrote:
well if he was riding with you for a long time up there in NY then i'd say go ahead and stamp it bro
FACT
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3725th
5/2/2018 12:28pm

peelout wrote:
This is upper echelon comedy.

Justin cooper is seriously fast and I hope he does a lot of winning.
visser62
5/2/2018 12:43pm
I hope he does well. Seems like a nice kid, went to high school, and he has the best number out there.
5/2/2018 12:58pm
MX Guy wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Hes consistently giving AP problems during training is that enough to be in that group? Or the podium he got in a moto already... BTW hes winning Unadilla he is insane on that dirt from his amateur days, lapped the field
mxb2
5/2/2018 1:38pm
MX Guy wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Hes consistently giving AP problems during training is that enough to be in that group? Or the podium he got in a moto already... BTW hes...
Hes consistently giving AP problems during training is that enough to be in that group? Or the podium he got in a moto already... BTW hes winning Unadilla he is insane on that dirt from his amateur days, lapped the field
Hard to say, training ,races 2 different things. . Long season, anything can happen.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/2/2018 1:41pm
Hes consistently giving AP problems during training is that enough to be in that group? Or the podium he got in a moto already... BTW hes...
You saying it is good enough for me.
5/2/2018 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 5/2/2018 2:03pm
You’re saying he’s gonna beat Jmart, Osborne, plessinger, AC, Joey savatgy, Amart, Sexton, and Ferrandis if he’s back? LOL
drt410
5/2/2018 2:21pm
Maybe the "future" but not the "next year". Definitely not.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/2/2018 2:22pm
You’re saying he’s gonna beat Jmart, Osborne, plessinger, AC, Joey savatgy, Amart, Sexton, and Ferrandis if he’s back? LOL
That's what he is saying. But I heard Eddie Hicks was the next big think too. Wink
Renner153
Fantasy
3583rd
5/2/2018 2:37pm
Slow it down a little bit guy. His second moto performance in the mud was good. But that was one moto in the mud which happens what, once a year? How close was he to a podium the other motos? Hes a great rider for sure. But I would say 6-12 90% of the time. We hear year after year how so and so is killing it at the test track and is going to win and never do. Jmart, Amart, Forkner, AC, Osborne, AP, Savatgy, Sexton, Davalos, McElrath, Smith, Hampshire, Ferrandis, plus the new rookies will come in and usually have a few really impressive motos, all will be very very tough to beat. And most of them know how brutal it is weekend after weekend moto after moto as the ones all mentioned above are now seasoned veterans (not so much Sexton, but hes gnarly). So yeah, settle down and let the kid get a few podiums and a win before you claim he will be champ.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
5/2/2018 6:10pm
It's gonna be fun to watch, can't wait for the outdoors!
mxjon454
5/2/2018 9:25pm
AP name dropped him, i dont think he'd do that just to do it. The kid is probably hauling the mail out there. I personally dont think he'll win the title this year, but i can see him mixing it up for podiums and a win or 2. But he could do what JMart did in 2014 next year. Have a solid rookie season this year, and come out swinging next year. Time will tell.
5/2/2018 10:17pm
Not trying to knock the kid. Just feel like it’s a tall ask of a rookie. Definitely agree if he has a good rookie “building” season he can come out swinging in 19.
IceMan446
5/3/2018 2:40pm
I’m a big fan of him, and really waiting to see how he does.

BUT......it’s the Osborne JMart show this summer and I can not wait!!!

Steve125
Fantasy
2787th
5/3/2018 3:41pm
MX Guy wrote:
Mud moto.. The great equalizer. but then again, a couple of relatively unknowns from New England won a Hangtown mudfest in 91. They turned out to be pretty good.
karsmakers
5/16/2018 8:05am
Im back.... Cooper has won the stopwatch nationals, just another step to this outdoor title and all of you looking dumb for slandering me ahhhh enjoy...
Im back....

Cooper has won the stopwatch nationals, just another step to this outdoor title and all of you looking dumb for slandering me ahhhh enjoy

Also, Barcia is winning a Hangtown moto or top 2

https://motocross.transworld.net/videos/stopwatch-nationals-outdoor-pre…
The only thing you can count on is vital haters and dickwads raining on your parade.Go Justin!
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
5/16/2018 8:25am
Im back.... Cooper has won the stopwatch nationals, just another step to this outdoor title and all of you looking dumb for slandering me ahhhh enjoy...
Im back....

Cooper has won the stopwatch nationals, just another step to this outdoor title and all of you looking dumb for slandering me ahhhh enjoy

Know what would be hilarious, if Cooper goes 24-0 and blows everyones mind haha. You'd be an honorary king here at Vitalmx.
mxb2
5/16/2018 8:27am
Im back....

J cooper to win the outdoor title? Wager?
Donovan759
5/16/2018 8:27am
Justin "The Future" Cooper.

New nick name after he goes 24-0. Stamp it.
ob
5/16/2018 8:30am

I watched those two practice all day yesterday. AP followed Cooper every moto.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
5/16/2018 8:56am
Donovan759 wrote:

How many shirts do we print??
Donovan759
5/16/2018 9:18am
Donovan759 wrote:

seth505 wrote:
How many shirts do we print??
Print all of the shirts. Or none of them. It doesn’t really matter.

Post a reply to: Friendly reminder Justin cooper is the future

The Latest