9/30/2015 2:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2015 4:12 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

First time I have seen stairs

Photo

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

9/30/2015 2:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2015 4:14 PM

Photo

Photo

Much better than taking a leak inside a smelly porta potty that is 120 degrees

Photo

Photo

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

9/30/2015 2:59 PM

The best bit about the piss corners was that they were just out in the open. One right next to the paddock entrance got a hammering.

Did you get out to the campsites.

|

9/30/2015 3:10 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Michel Petrucciani

9/30/2015 3:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2015 3:19 PM

Photo

What a nice young man.

Photo

Trick pit bike. On the way to my hotel Sunday night I saw a dual purpose Honda with OEM dual exhaust.
|

Michel Petrucciani

9/30/2015 3:17 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Michel Petrucciani

9/30/2015 3:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2015 4:15 PM

Photo

I tried to get all the MXdN dish possible

Photo
|

Michel Petrucciani

9/30/2015 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2015 4:15 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Michel Petrucciani

9/30/2015 3:46 PM

Photo

|

Michel Petrucciani

9/30/2015 3:51 PM

philG wrote:

The best bit about the piss corners was that they were just out in the open. One right next to the paddock entrance got a ...more

I had dinner meetings Thursday and Friday (muffler packing customer and prospect) then went to bed early Saturday so missed the campsites. Also sorry our paths didn't cross.

Are you in for 2016 MXdN?

|

Michel Petrucciani

9/30/2015 4:03 PM

Thanks for the 20% 2016 MXGP-TV code Rock! Best money I spend on entertainment every year. Great value.

|

MR. X wrote:

That one dog keeps winning ,I'm so bored watching the finals ,somebody , somewhere ,owes me something . They need to change the format ,that way the dog I want to win will have a chance against the much faster dogs.

10/4/2015 1:52 PM

First time I have checked the hits. The other MXdN thread I started got over 5K but this has only been seen by not even four hundred. Bumping this as a result plus since there is the MXGP-TV promo code thought it was worth a bump.

|

Michel Petrucciani

10/4/2015 1:53 PM

bob567 wrote:

Thanks for the 20% 2016 MXGP-TV code Rock! Best money I spend on entertainment every year. Great value.

Least I could do for a person that I reference in my signature.

|

Michel Petrucciani

10/4/2015 2:07 PM

philG wrote:

The best bit about the piss corners was that they were just out in the open. One right next to the paddock entrance got a ...more

The Rock wrote:

I had dinner meetings Thursday and Friday (muffler packing customer and prospect) then went to bed early Saturday so missed ...more

yes , not missed one in ages , although we didnt know we were coming to this one till wednesday .

We were at the GP there this year , great place, but not going to be much room. Cant commit 100% until i see our race calendar for next year , but if im not racing i will be there for certain .

Did you see Cooper getting noise tested ? My son was there watching and said they had loads of trouble making the limit .

|

10/4/2015 5:19 PM

that Pirelli Rig was nice, Do they have full Semi Trucks or smaller versions? I saw in your pic stairs leading to a top level on the Kawasaki rig

|

www.srpinternational.com
sooner or later you'll call Slater

10/4/2015 6:05 PM

Why is it that Pirelli seems to be the go to tire on the other side of the pond....but here its dunlop.

During the am national at freestone this spring in the 65 10-11 class they were all dunlops except for my kid, and the only reason for that, thats what ktm was putting on them new.....Otherwise I would have had a dunlop on there.

Thanks for the pics Rock.

|

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

10/5/2015 1:04 AM

I didn't see Cooper having issues with sound test. I was talking to Alex Martin and O'Show on Saturday and Alex mentioned FMF had come up with what was required to pass sound. I give props to Star Racing's Brad Hoffman for not just changing the map to rev 1K RPM lower and returning to sound test again like many have done in the past.

2016 in MXGP it will be harder if not impossible for the teams that play games with sound. New sound test will be announced pre season.

Pirelli rig is full semi trailer. I definitely dug the stairwell in the Bud Racing pit area.

Appreciate the nice words from those of you that enjoyed the pics.

One thing I am not sure got mentioned much is how lucky we got weather wise. It is hard to tell by looking at the ground but it was WATER LOGGED to the point of being very squishy. The parking lot on Saturday found a few people stuck until the sun dried things out.

Enree could not have handle any rain without having been an instant mudder. Glad we got some of the best MXdN racing instead!

|

Michel Petrucciani