Fresh Dirt Alumni Rollcall

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2019 11:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2019 11:21 AM

FD, RonRon, Motodrive and here. I think it all started around 98' or 99' for me. I had a lot of good times on race day with the guys at DMXS chat as well. I miss those days for sure.

|

7/18/2019 12:20 PM

I was on Fresh Dirt, I'm pretty sure it was one of the first moto related things I found in 96 or maybe a bit earlier when I first got online. No idea what my name was, I really didn't understand how it all worked I just loved reading anything moto.

|

7/18/2019 12:47 PM

I’ve heard of it!

|

7/18/2019 12:59 PM

|

"We don't rent pigs."

7/18/2019 8:03 PM

Back when the original Moto News was free. The Fresh dirt, then motodrive . . . where's VOLBASS? Those damn 4 stroke racebikes

Is MikeeeP still around?

Anyway, I think it was 1997 or 1998

|

Brapasaurus Rex

7/18/2019 8:37 PM

I was a lurker on FD, and MD, and Vital. Good old days for sure though! Seems like life was way more simple back then.

|

7/18/2019 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2019 8:47 PM

Ozy wrote:

Back when the original Moto News was free. The Fresh dirt, then motodrive . . . where's VOLBASS? Those damn 4 stroke racebikes

Is MikeeeP still around?

Anyway, I think it was 1997 or 1998

I’ve mentioned VOLBASS several times over the years here in different topics. Dude/Dudette used to post some comical shit.

Was definately not 98 as I was in a new job at the time, had my own desktop and had been on Fresh Dirt for atleast a year or two prior to that.

|

7/18/2019 8:55 PM

What was the other board competing directly with Fresh Dirt at that time, but charged a subscription free to be able to log on? There was a bit of rivalry between MikeeeP and the guy(s) running the other board.

I remember VOLBASS.. that was when the boards were a bit more fun whereas nowadays people are more likely to be just plain mean on the boards. Not even sure we had the term "Troll" yet in those days.

|

7/18/2019 10:37 PM

I heard VOLBASS bought an Alta and rode off into the sunset.

|

7/19/2019 6:36 AM

Fresh dirt OG. The first forum I ever took part in. My name was FishnMoto but changed to FLmxer when MotoDrive started. It was hilarious and worth the dial up wait time for each post.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore.

7/19/2019 6:37 AM

Tokyo_Tiddler wrote:

What was the other board competing directly with Fresh Dirt at that time, but charged a subscription free to be able to log on? There was a bit of rivalry between MikeeeP and the guy(s) running the other board.

I remember VOLBASS.. that was when the boards were a bit more fun whereas nowadays people are more likely to be just plain mean on the boards. Not even sure we had the term "Troll" yet in those days.

I dont remember the name of the pay site but I remember we nicknamed it Bushwood after the Caddyshack country club

|

7/19/2019 6:57 AM

SweetDaddy wrote:

I dont remember the name of the pay site but I remember we nicknamed it Bushwood after the Caddyshack country club

|

"We don't rent pigs."

7/19/2019 8:07 AM

Never heard of any of them...

|

7/19/2019 1:03 PM

Ahh, Fresh Dirt, where someone once told me I should have died . . .

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

7/19/2019 1:05 PM

Tokyo_Tiddler wrote:

MotoTalk. Fresh Dirt never competed with that board, but the disgruntled outcasts like Rich Cain pretended it did

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

7/19/2019 1:51 PM

Motonews and the Forum was called Mototalk. Steve Bruhn (aka) used to run it. He got his start posting race results, almost live, on Fresh dirt. He worked for an airline company and would work his shifts wherever the SX rounds were at. He would buy a general admission ticket and post from his seat. He morphed into the rider seating area and things took off from there. Pretty much how I remember it anyway. A friend of mine spotted for him one time.

|

7/19/2019 4:09 PM

FD OG here. Same username through the years. Who remembers the short lived exile to MXWorld.com for a few months or so while things moved around?.........

|

7/19/2019 9:21 PM

9/11 Came along and killed Tarbash. Speaking of crazy, Shyla and NutterButter. Whatever happened to Mutt and Pixie? I know they got divorced but are either of them still around?

|

7/19/2019 9:28 PM

RandyS wrote:

9/11 Came along and killed Tarbash. Speaking of crazy, Shyla and NutterButter. Whatever happened to Mutt and Pixie? I know they got divorced but are either of them still around?

I'm pretty sure pixie eventually moved in with redrider after the divorce. Shyla is now active in adult coloring books. Probably still bloated and having wet dreams over Emig.

|

7/19/2019 9:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2019 10:01 PM

RandyS wrote:

rex.e wrote:

I'm pretty sure pixie eventually moved in with redrider after the divorce. Shyla is now active in adult coloring books. Probably still bloated and having wet dreams over Emig.

Big Lenny, Unamused, alphado, Ivan, dougie, marcad, teggers, joe788, rm250guy, mxgrl, sondy, eidave, rc16, Mikeep, mikexxx, mxmikeyv, ol ger, aplman, volcati, race, camP, Terryk, voidxxx, hillbilly, trick121, wildbill, the pipe, redrider12, crash82, kawboy14, racer92, ninety93, hammertime, hammer,tfs, mutt, green parrot bar, so many who was the guy from NJ that gave guyb fits?

|

7/19/2019 11:48 PM

I think single to table is back.

|

7/20/2019 5:51 AM

RandyS wrote:

rex.e wrote:

rex.e wrote:

Big Lenny, Unamused, alphado, Ivan, dougie, marcad, teggers, joe788, rm250guy, mxgrl, sondy, eidave, rc16, Mikeep, mikexxx, mxmikeyv, ol ger, aplman, volcati, race, camP, Terryk, voidxxx, hillbilly, trick121, wildbill, the pipe, redrider12, crash82, kawboy14, racer92, ninety93, hammertime, hammer,tfs, mutt, green parrot bar, so many who was the guy from NJ that gave guyb fits?

Free Ringer...

|