Frenchy's ming games!

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 9:29am
I think Pourcel has been watching Talladega Nights. Is it just me or is Frenchy toying with the kids in the minibike class like Jean Girard mindfu@ked Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights?

Pourcel from his press confrence "I mean ahh vu vu, I vride arvround vith my clych cable brooke, it vas fun I just downshivt all de vay to virst in ve turns" (so they have a chance)!!!!

FYI it was supposed to be "Frency's mind games", my bad to all you english teachers out there.
|
Bucky Wheat
7/28/2010 3:58am
Yao Ming Pictures, Images and Photos
I was gonna say that this guy plays basketball games and he's Chinese, but you caught yourself Laughing
Rupert X
7/28/2010 4:28am

I liked when he sat in that icy ming-vase at Red Bud, now that was ming-boggling !

Hey, man, just speaking my ming....
robkinuk
7/28/2010 4:56am
My girlfriend says i can read her ming!Laughing I mean mind!Wink

The Shop

adamdf
7/28/2010 5:44am
I think Pourcel has been watching Talladega Nights. Is it just me or is Frenchy toying with the kids in the minibike class like Jean Girard...
I think Pourcel has been watching Talladega Nights. Is it just me or is Frenchy toying with the kids in the minibike class like Jean Girard mindfu@ked Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights?

Pourcel from his press confrence "I mean ahh vu vu, I vride arvround vith my clych cable brooke, it vas fun I just downshivt all de vay to virst in ve turns" (so they have a chance)!!!!

FYI it was supposed to be "Frency's mind games", my bad to all you english teachers out there.
ahhh, ok, yup, mind games for sure....

so your saying Trey Canard should fight back and throw him off his game with a "shake N Bake!" ? ?

iiiiiiinnnnnnfuckincredible

motomike137
7/28/2010 7:10am
My name is Christophe Pourcell and I am a motorbike driver just like you except I am from MX Un. I am the greatest one in the whole world. I have been following your career with great interest, Monsieur Canard
Do you know why I came to America Monsieur Canard?

I came here for you to beat me.

peelout719
7/28/2010 7:59am
he doesn't seem to give two shits this season, almost like he knows he should be in the 450 class... that said, i'm still a believer that if he were to go out and try to win he easily could.

my opinion on it
DrSweden
7/28/2010 8:02am
peelout719 wrote:
he doesn't seem to give two shits this season, almost like he knows he should be in the 450 class... that said, i'm still a believer...
he doesn't seem to give two shits this season, almost like he knows he should be in the 450 class... that said, i'm still a believer that if he were to go out and try to win he easily could.

my opinion on it
2 that
SMITH201
7/28/2010 8:11am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2010 8:11am
mjskier
7/28/2010 8:45am
peelout719 wrote:
he doesn't seem to give two shits this season, almost like he knows he should be in the 450 class... that said, i'm still a believer...

my opinion on it
Pretty much what James said recently. He thinks Pourcel looks bored.

I'm thinking he is playing it smart. He's got the championship in the pocket unless he does something stupid. Why risk it all now racing Trey when he's shown several times that he can reel him in at will.
I'm predicting Trey first and Christophe second for the remainder of the races.
Torco1
7/28/2010 8:50am
I really dont think he's playing games, I just think Trey is faster right now. Pourcel of all people should know how easily a championship can get away from you with just one DNF. He cant afford to play mind games because if he has a couple of bad motos and Canard keeps winning things can start to turn on him again.
Rupert X
7/28/2010 8:54am

The MING is a terrible thing to waste.....

* Hey, sorry, don't MING me....
Blake
7/28/2010 8:57am
4th is awesome. Don't have to go to the press conference.

That was hilarious on the Matthes podcast. Send the guy home.

Give Regal the ride.
Torco1
7/28/2010 8:59am
To beat Pourcel you just have to use ming over matter.
jo2910
7/28/2010 9:12am
The guy is calculative he's not gonna go all balls out to catch Trey just to add to his record book. He has a sizeable lead and is controlling. I'm sure if he had two holeshots like Trey the roles would have been reversed. And Trey is no slouch he's been at it for a while (sandbagger??) and seems to have picked his game up.

Looking at him jumping out of kit looking spent at milville I don't think he's not bothered or playing games. He's in control of the championship and struggling with his stomach and apparently not being able to eat during the day. So all thing considered he's doing pretty good I think.
swizcore
7/28/2010 9:18am
jndmx wrote:
[img]https://badwisdom.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/mingmercy-431x300.jpg[/img]
It amazes me how much we are always on the same wavelength!
7/28/2010 10:35am
peelout719 wrote:

my opinion on it
DrSweden wrote:
2 that
Pourcell is a rare and freak talent here in the U.S.

Appreciate it and enjoy it before it's gone,.

He's unique and probably the only guy that can go out and beat Bubs or Dungey consistently next year both indoors and in the Nationals.

He's strange, but I like the cut of his jib.
KAWboy14
7/28/2010 10:37am
I was gonna say that this guy plays basketball games and he's Chinese, but you caught yourself :laugh:
Yao Ming Pictures, Images and Photos
I was gonna say that this guy plays basketball games and he's Chinese, but you caught yourself Laughing
hahahaha
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/28/2010 10:41am
Now Trey is a sandbagger? Hoo boy.
Nikhil
7/28/2010 11:10am
peelout719 wrote:

my opinion on it
From what I hear, it's not that Pourcel isn't trying. It's that his injuries still take a toll on him and his training. He tries to rest wherever he can to preserve strength for moto 2, and still usually doesn't have enough gas in the tank.
DanDunes818
7/28/2010 11:21am
I think Pourcel has been watching Talladega Nights. Is it just me or is Frenchy toying with the kids in the minibike class like Jean Girard...

adamdf wrote:
ahhh, ok, yup, mind games for sure.... so your saying Trey Canard should fight back and throw him off his game with a "shake N Bake!"...
ahhh, ok, yup, mind games for sure....

so your saying Trey Canard should fight back and throw him off his game with a "shake N Bake!" ? ?

iiiiiiinnnnnnfuckincredible

I'm pretty sure Canard would never say he likes crapes.
Bucky Wheat
7/28/2010 11:28am
I'm pretty sure Canard would never say he likes crapes.
Pardon me, but do you have any Trey Poupon ?
Roscoe33
7/28/2010 11:32am
if what I read is true...if he can't eat race day that would explain trying to conserve energy for the 2 nd moto...
Bucky Wheat
7/28/2010 11:35am
Roscoe33 wrote:
if what I read is true...if he can't eat race day that would explain trying to conserve energy for the 2 nd moto...
In the Transworld shadow it sounds like that is the case.
jo2910
7/28/2010 11:42am
GuyB wrote:
Ahah if Christophe is as a lot of Vital guys seems to say then it's fair to say Trey is sandbagging as well. Is it like his fourth year in 250F hell he should have moved straight up after winning his SX Lites title? lol

I really believe Christophe was right to do another 250f season and you can see he's a lot more at ease this year. Even RC said he should have done one more season in 125.

TerryB
7/28/2010 12:11pm
peelout719 wrote:

my opinion on it
DrSweden wrote:
2 that
* wrote:
Pourcell is a rare and freak talent here in the U.S. Appreciate it and enjoy it before it's gone,. He's unique and probably the only guy...
Pourcell is a rare and freak talent here in the U.S.

Appreciate it and enjoy it before it's gone,.

He's unique and probably the only guy that can go out and beat Bubs or Dungey consistently next year both indoors and in the Nationals.

He's strange, but I like the cut of his jib.
Count me in too. Too many people hate on him cuz' he's French, or cuz' the girlies like him, or a little of both.

He's a rare talent for sure, and THE guy who should be on JS and RD's radar.

Hopefully, his second moto woes are more Frenchie Mindgames, trying to lull the competition into laying up in the first moto, counting on a second moto win...

Yes, my wife says I think too much.
sbowlden111
7/28/2010 12:17pm
GuyB wrote:
I'm confused. How can someone whose never won an AMA national before this season be a sandbagger? Even if he was a 2 time champ I think the definitions of "pro" and "sandbagger" are mutually exclusive. That may be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Was RC a "sandbagger"? Hoo boy is right.

Post a reply to: Frenchy's ming games!

The Latest