French team for MXON official announcement

crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
8/2/2016 5:54pm
Sodipop wrote:
Tomac and Webb alone is a better one two than anyone else has
PressPassP wrote:
Roczen & Nagl are more than a match for anyone,but I doubt Roczen will go again Even how good those 2 are they lack the 3rd...
Roczen & Nagl are more than a match for anyone,but I doubt Roczen will go again

Even how good those 2 are they lack the 3rd team member that the US always have,Paulin is France's wrong move so I really can't see team USA losing again
DP#201 wrote:
Holland could have a good result, maybe a win if a little lucky aswell. With a healty 84, a good day from the 259, and also...
Holland could have a good result, maybe a win if a little lucky aswell. With a healty 84, a good day from the 259, and also 189 have had good results lately. Maybe they can do what germany did in '12. Anythings possible WinkCool would be pretty cool..
If the track was a little Sandy like kegums or mantova, they could very well win if Herlings is on the line. Not sure how good they will be at Maggiora though. Definitely a shot at the podium though.
DeStouwer
8/3/2016 1:00am Edited Date/Time 8/3/2016 1:08am
Don't really know who Belgium must choose. I guess it's between Van Horebeek - Desalle - Strijbos - Van Doninck. Van Doninck on the MX2-machine looks logical, but he has no experience with MXoN. So maybe Van Horebeek on the MX2 isn't a bad choice, if he wants to race it.

For The Netherlands I believe Herlings - Bogers - Coldenhoff is a great team, even the best possible in years.
Germany could have a great team if Roczen races, with Nagl and Hsu.
Switzerland could be an outsider for the podium with Guillod - Seewer - Tonus.
Aswell as Russia with Bobryshev - Brylyakov - Tonkov, if the two latter get fit again.
For Italy I would go for Cairoli - Cervellin - Bernardini. A risk, but Cervellin and Bernardini are racing a great season.
The Brits looks like Simpson - Anstie - Searle is the best guess. Is Wilson almost healthy again?
USMCMXer
8/3/2016 1:59am Edited Date/Time 8/3/2016 2:00am
langhammx wrote:
Hahaha. You telling him to "wake up", after you suggesting Short should go to MXON is just funny.... I have nothing against Short and I'm sure...
Hahaha. You telling him to "wake up", after you suggesting Short should go to MXON is just funny....
I have nothing against Short and I'm sure he'd give it his all, but he's retiring for a reason. Lol

Tomac
Savatgy/ J.Martin
Webb

That would be my guess... I threw Savatgy in there, because of Mitch's involvement in the team.

I dont beleive Osborne is eligible to ride for USA, even if he was a good pick. He raced for Costa Rica, as did A.Martin.
They can both race for Team USA. You are eligible to race for whichever country you hold a passport for. Puerto Rico is a US territory and uses US passports. They rode for Puerto Rico, not Costa Rica.
struth
8/3/2016 4:20am
DeStouwer wrote:
Don't really know who Belgium must choose. I guess it's between Van Horebeek - Desalle - Strijbos - Van Doninck. Van Doninck on the MX2-machine looks...
Don't really know who Belgium must choose. I guess it's between Van Horebeek - Desalle - Strijbos - Van Doninck. Van Doninck on the MX2-machine looks logical, but he has no experience with MXoN. So maybe Van Horebeek on the MX2 isn't a bad choice, if he wants to race it.

For The Netherlands I believe Herlings - Bogers - Coldenhoff is a great team, even the best possible in years.
Aswell as Russia with Bobryshev - Brylyakov - Tonkov, if the two latter get fit again.
For Italy I would go for Cairoli - Cervellin - Bernardini. A risk, but Cervellin and Bernardini are racing a great season.
The Brits looks like Simpson - Anstie - Searle is the best guess. Is Wilson almost healthy again?
Germany..hsu outski... Henry jocobi in ...

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
8/3/2016 4:38am
DeStouwer wrote:
Don't really know who Belgium must choose. I guess it's between Van Horebeek - Desalle - Strijbos - Van Doninck. Van Doninck on the MX2-machine looks...

Man Russia really look decent this year, Bobby could battle for wins on a good day and tonkov did great before on the 450
vschaik141
8/3/2016 5:47am
Look Paulins results at mxon races... guy always seems to step it up durin the mxon
agn5009
8/3/2016 6:02am
GP is a better choice than MM. Febvre and Ferrandis can both win their classes. GP could also win his class, there's no doubt about it. He can run with the best of them during MXDN, MM cant.
8/3/2016 6:31am
agn5009 wrote:
GP is a better choice than MM. Febvre and Ferrandis can both win their classes. GP could also win his class, there's no doubt about it...
GP is a better choice than MM. Febvre and Ferrandis can both win their classes. GP could also win his class, there's no doubt about it. He can run with the best of them during MXDN, MM cant.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
ATKpilot99
8/3/2016 6:37am
Musquin is getting better on the 450 as the season progresses but his podium finishes have been a result of attrition . He's still way off the pace of the leaders .
struth
8/3/2016 2:17pm
agn5009 wrote:
GP is a better choice than MM. Febvre and Ferrandis can both win their classes. GP could also win his class, there's no doubt about it...
How did GP go last year....living in the past
Question
8/3/2016 3:07pm
agn5009 wrote:
struth wrote:

MM can. Moose Can !!! Come on ! Musquin can run with anyone in MXGP including Febvre and Gajser, just check how he runned last year in term of lap times, where the 250s including Martin where absolutely hauling.

Still I understand the decision, MM had a long season, will have difficulties to be at 101% whereas GP will be, for sure or hopefully, at 110%. Maybe not the best on paper, but comes race day it is pretty even.
agn5009
8/3/2016 7:24pm
agn5009 wrote:
struth wrote:
Asking how GP did last year then making the statement living in the past is pretty stupid. Think about it. Anyways, we shall see how Paulin does. I'm not going to argue with anyone about it because your opinion and my opinion mean about the same. Shit.

Post a reply to: French team for MXON official announcement

The Latest