French SX2 Champ seeks support!

MXMattii
A friend of mine worked with Yannis Irsuti last weekend at the International Supercross of Goes. Now this mate posted on Facebook of someone knows somebody who can help Yannis in the US (Area Florida).

Irsuti rides for the JPM Suzuki team and won the French SX Tour SX2 championship, against Thomas Do in a real nail-biter, last race decides it all finish. His ideal plans are following: Flying to Florida at the beginning of February. He will bring his own suspension tuned by David Vuillemin' dad and if need he can also bring one race engine.

But then he still needs some stuff to make it work. So if you are someone who can help him out, or you know someone who can help. Let it know please!

He's main event material and maybe even more in the 250 class. Knowing that Thomas Do finished 16th in Oakland in 2016, knowing that Killian Auberson is doing more then OK when he's racing in the USA! But also knowing that he was racing his 250cc bike between the 450cc bikes at the international Supercross in Dortmund (ask JT, Bowers, Albertson, ... how hard that race is) and he made the podium!
|
Question
1/22/2018 2:16pm
It is late to make it happen but as a fill for a big team he would get at least top 10 in his first try, and as a privateer for sure main events. He was riding a 250 suzuki btw for his title which as you know is not the biggest rocket either. I will post a good video tomorrow from motoverte, he is also a very good friend of Soubeyras and seems like a good, hard working and humble young man.
philG
1/22/2018 2:33pm
He is a good SX rider, worth a punt IMO
MXMattii
1/22/2018 3:51pm
If one of your riders is hurt and you're running a 250cc Suzuki team... Then I wouldn't hesitate, he can do great things. And if he brings his suspension and race engin you can learn a thing or two for your own bikes.

Here he takes a mediocre start, no big surprise with the 250 Suzuki, he fights his way to second and finishes in the wheel of Tyler Bowers who wins the semi-final. I'm very impressed with his speed in the whoops and how he selects his lines to have the right speed for the following obstacle.
CEMX182
1/22/2018 4:03pm
MXMattii wrote:
A friend of mine worked with Yannis Irsuti last weekend at the International Supercross of Goes. Now this mate posted on Facebook of someone knows somebody...
A friend of mine worked with Yannis Irsuti last weekend at the International Supercross of Goes. Now this mate posted on Facebook of someone knows somebody who can help Yannis in the US (Area Florida).

Irsuti rides for the JPM Suzuki team and won the French SX Tour SX2 championship, against Thomas Do in a real nail-biter, last race decides it all finish. His ideal plans are following: Flying to Florida at the beginning of February. He will bring his own suspension tuned by David Vuillemin' dad and if need he can also bring one race engine.

But then he still needs some stuff to make it work. So if you are someone who can help him out, or you know someone who can help. Let it know please!

He's main event material and maybe even more in the 250 class. Knowing that Thomas Do finished 16th in Oakland in 2016, knowing that Killian Auberson is doing more then OK when he's racing in the USA! But also knowing that he was racing his 250cc bike between the 450cc bikes at the international Supercross in Dortmund (ask JT, Bowers, Albertson, ... how hard that race is) and he made the podium!
any contact info?

The Shop

Renner153
Fantasy
3578th
1/22/2018 4:14pm
MXMattii wrote:
A friend of mine worked with Yannis Irsuti last weekend at the International Supercross of Goes. Now this mate posted on Facebook of someone knows somebody...

CEMX182 wrote:
any contact info?
X2 send that over, I would like to help. (I live in Florida)
CEMX182
1/22/2018 4:15pm
Renner153 wrote:
X2 send that over, I would like to help. (I live in Florida)
I was waiting for a text or something from you Rob haha
Cortami79
1/23/2018 12:40am
Definitely worth the try. I was there last weekend at the Dutch SX race in Goes and man he smashed it. Unbelievable corner speed, determination and a humble guy. Came to the race just to watch him and it was worth the money haha. Just wish he had a better race bike and he would have been closer to Kullas in the main event. He had to race his practice bike and lost his rear brake and still finished 4th. Impressive guy. I have followed him during the SX season and he won the French championship, English championship and was Prince of Paris.

Would be cool if anyone could contact him via social media or pm me or MXMattii to get in contact with the guy who brought him to the Dutch race in Goes last weekend.
JustMX
1/23/2018 10:15am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Jesse Wentland said give up now!
Jesse doesn't have a cool foreign accent that gets all the monster girls.

kkawboy14
1/23/2018 2:01pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Jesse Wentland said give up now!
JustMX wrote:
Jesse doesn't have a cool foreign accent that gets all the monster girls.

Hmm good point!
Question
1/24/2018 3:21am

Hi !

2 more videos about him from Motoverte. One from this year where he battled with the also very talented Thomas Do, and one with 2 stroke sound in his mini days where he had already his head straight (coached/trained by DV1 since his debut).

http://www.motoverte.com/videos-moto-verte/video-do-vs-irsuti-all-in/39…

http://www.motoverte.com/videos/video-yannis-irsuti-la-nouvelle-star/40…

Thanks for him !
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/24/2018 5:48am
I'm pretty sure that on the right equipment that guy can be top10 in the current 250 west field.

I watched him in Dortmund, he was pretty much last off the start in every race but always progressed forward quickly on an AX type track against the 450s
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
2/15/2018 5:09am
So will he line up this week in Arlington? Any news?
MXMattii
2/15/2018 8:36am
Dunno what happened with all the contacts, last thing I heard is that it wasn't easy to find a competitive suzuki. You know BUD and other brands are always wanna help Frenchies but they don't do Suzuki. But I really hope they find something so he can show what he can do!
2/15/2018 12:10pm
Would be awesome to see another EU rider out there. Was fun following Auberson on the West Coast races so far.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
2/23/2018 4:14am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2018 4:16am
Looks like he will line up on Tampa. If I understand it correctly, along with Cedric soubeyras. UK AX champ this year
Both on a JPM Suzuki

Post a reply to: French SX2 Champ seeks support!

The Latest