Freise

dkg
11/20/2018 6:52pm
GuyB wrote:
I've watched him throughout his career. He's worked hard to get better, and is definitely smarter about the choices he makes. Not sure if you caught...
I've watched him throughout his career. He's worked hard to get better, and is definitely smarter about the choices he makes.

Not sure if you caught my post-race interview with him, but he was talking about one race situation where he was considering going for a pass, and I asked if "old Vince" would have gone for it. He said yes.

It will also likely surprise some of you, but on Sunday morning at breakfast, he was one of the first to ask me if I had any news on Weston. It's interesting at the overseas races how all the U.S. guys (both mechanics and riders) hang together and help each other out.
Watched him for years. Happily he seems to have corrected the bs of the past. I’ve let go of the past and am glad to see the improvement. Both for Vince and the team.
rob162
11/20/2018 7:01pm
Vince has always been a good guy on and off the track. He is also a very aggressive rider. It the whole reason he has made it this far. Most of his dirty passes I don't think we're dirty. Its a great concept to me get a holeshot or top 5 start, ride like hell and make everyone no matter how much faster they are then you earn that pass on you. Can't learn the pace from the back of the pack but u can from the front.
BobKerr
12/3/2018 5:05am
Vince with a pair of 4th place finishes in Geneva. Solid performance.
gt80rider
12/3/2018 6:25am
Freezzeeee is getting his act together, count me on his bandwagon, or at least until he reverts back to his "roller-ball" riding style. Dude has elite speed and is getting his head together, and with the starts he is capable of getting, he is absolutely a podium contender in my mind for 2019.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Freise

The Latest