Freeriding in Wyoming

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2018 10:42 AM

We filmed this edit of Austin Teyler climbing some gnarly hills in Cowley, Wyoming. What do you guys think? Should we film more freeriding in the hills? Or should we just film more motoclimb racing? Or is the sport just not that cool... let's hear it!

|

Extreme Off Road media and promotion

Endurofest- Reno, NV
IRC Carnegie Classic- Tracy, CA

IG/FB: @elevatedactionsports, @motoclimb_nation, @motoclimbsuperseries

11/6/2018 11:38 AM

I thought it was pretty damn cool!

|

11/6/2018 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2018 11:46 AM

Damn.... thought it was sweet!! Good song choice to go with the video.

|

11/6/2018 12:23 PM

cool
|

11/6/2018 1:34 PM

That looks like a lot of fun!

|

11/6/2018 1:39 PM

Rad , I was entertained !

|

11/6/2018 7:09 PM

Awesome! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

|

Endurofest- Reno, NV

11/6/2018 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2018 10:32 PM

More freeriding please! Or more of both? If you made a video of this stuff I'd buy it....and I have not purchased a moto movie in...well since the 90's. Good freeriding videos are entertaining and can be played in the background. Now days it seems like it's mostly terrible rap and slow mo for days. Plus, I highly respect what you guys are doing. I never would of thought the day would come when we see hillclimb bikes being whipped over jumps while going up a mountain. I dig it.

|

11/6/2018 8:37 PM

I don't know man, I heard hillclimb was kind of lame. . .silly

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

11/7/2018 5:03 AM

That was really cool.

|

11/7/2018 5:21 AM

Hillclimbing is sweet! Good video!

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

11/7/2018 9:03 AM

Nice!

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

11/7/2018 9:09 AM

Doddy wrote:

More freeriding please! Or more of both? If you made a video of this stuff I'd buy it....and I have not purchased a moto movie in...well since the 90's. Good freeriding videos are entertaining and can be played in the background. Now days it seems like it's mostly terrible rap and slow mo for days. Plus, I highly respect what you guys are doing. I never would of thought the day would come when we see hillclimb bikes being whipped over jumps while going up a mountain. I dig it.

That's good input, thank you! The sport has progressed quite a bit, and we want to showcase these athlete's talents to the rest of the industry. They're gnarly riders!

|

Endurofest- Reno, NV

11/7/2018 9:10 AM

JM485 wrote:

I don't know man, I heard hillclimb was kind of lame. . .silly

laughing You would know more than anybody!!
|

Endurofest- Reno, NV

11/7/2018 7:10 PM

Elevated_Action wrote:

That's good input, thank you! The sport has progressed quite a bit, and we want to showcase these athlete's talents to the rest of the industry. They're gnarly riders!

This is Literally in my back yard. Why have I not ridden there? Wish my cousin Shawn would give a heads up! Haha

|

11/12/2018 11:35 PM

Doddy wrote:

Elevated_Action wrote:

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

This is Literally in my back yard. Why have I not ridden there? Wish my cousin Shawn would give a heads up! Haha

Who is your cousin? Shawn Widdicombe?

|

Endurofest- Reno, NV

11/14/2018 9:36 PM

Elevated_Action wrote:

That’s the one

|

11/14/2018 9:39 PM

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

Elevated_Action wrote:

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

That’s the one

Dope! He's a good friend of mine. You should hit him up and ride the hills with him! He has some sick bikes

|

Endurofest- Reno, NV

11/15/2018 3:47 PM

Very cool, neat terrain. Got to visit Wy this past summer so I can really appreciate this video.

|

11/15/2018 4:24 PM

i liked it! He's got good style and the video was rad. good job

|