Freecaster Refunds?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2010 12:43 PM

How many are asking for refunds because it didn't work ? what is your advice on getting a refund ?

I was just going to email them for starters, see what happens next !

S

|

9/27/2010 12:45 PM

The internet/cellphone blocker at the track was so powerful it must have blocked their signal too.devil

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

9/27/2010 12:50 PM

I read this morning on here somewhere that someone got refunded.

Here is freecaster supports email, i used it last night to let them know that their MXDN archive was messed up and they got right back to me.

support@fr​eecaster.co​m

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

9/27/2010 12:51 PM

I agree in principal, but how much time are you going to spend trying to get back $9.00. If it was me, I would let it go and call it a 'learning opportunity'.

|

9/27/2010 12:53 PM

Protest it on your credit card. You'll never have to pay it.

|

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

9/27/2010 1:03 PM

Sparkey wrote:

I agree in principal, but how much time are you going to spend trying to get back $9.00. If it was me, I would let it go and ...more

I'm tired of principal, I always let it go, but I'm not letting it go this time, I was told it would be better then the redbull feed and it was worse or I wouldn't have bought it, so I want my $8.31 back plain and simple. Then maybe when they get the contract for next year they'll treat it like a business and get their shit straight.

S

|

9/27/2010 1:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2010 1:13 PM

I emailed them saying the quality was poor and audio cut out asking for a refund, and they replied today with:

"Indeed, the quality of the source feed didn't meet our expectations.

You've been refunded."

|

9/27/2010 1:50 PM

In the confirmation email from Freecaster there is a link. I cliked it and said we had to watch the race on Redbull TV This morning I got the "Indeed, the quality of the source feed didn't meet our expectations.

You've been refunded."

Getting a reply meant more to me than the $8.

|

9/27/2010 1:59 PM

Denny979 wrote:

In the confirmation email from Freecaster there is a link. I cliked it and said we had to watch the race on Redbull TV This ...more

So took about a day ? I sent an email this morning, so I look forward to the same and that's great news thanks !

S

|

9/27/2010 2:34 PM

I really hate to be the one that said "I told you so". But.........I told you so. BTW, glad you guys/gals are getting your bucks back.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

9/27/2010 2:43 PM

I got a refund via Paypal.

|

9/27/2010 3:17 PM

it was free on the redbull site and it worked perfect

|

9/27/2010 3:23 PM

Why would anyone pay for something called FREEcaster? Next thing you will tell me is that some people were dumb enough to pay $30 a year to post on a MX forum, damn some people are so gullible.wink

|

Ed Johnson

9/27/2010 3:24 PM

What's in a name?
"Freecaster".......?
Go figure, as in What's FREE here?
Something for nothing, hardly!!!!!!
Maybe:
"PayPalcaster"....
"CreditCardcaster".....
"Paycaster"........

Red Bull TV was cool-n-FREE!
Hopefully next year there will be MONSTER TV!
Dave O.wink

|

9/27/2010 3:27 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

Listen here Ho wink I had it on the Redbull site, it was good, then someone mentioned if I got freecaster it would be much more clearer and I'd be able to read the #'s on the bikes, Redbull was good but it wasn't that clear ! Sheesh sometimes suzuki's would go by and they were a greenish color, my dad was all who's on the kawi and I'd say it's a suzuki ! so Needless to say I got the "premium" package, that turned out to be shit, no announcers etc, so I want my money back nothing more !

S

|

9/27/2010 4:01 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

Sondy132001 wrote:

Listen here Ho wink I had it on the Redbull site, it was good, then someone mentioned if I got freecaster it would be much more ...more

ahh, yeah the quality wasn't spectacular, that's for sure. we had it set up on a 47in. LCD tho, seemed to help quite a bit....
hope to see you next time The Ranch is open : )

|

9/27/2010 4:24 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

ahh, yeah the quality wasn't spectacular, that's for sure. we had it set up on a 47in. LCD tho, seemed to help quite a bit.... ...more

woo hoo shameless plug via my friend, Ho ha...perfect ! I'll be there on Saturday the 16th (Marc's Birthday btw), I have a race on the 17th at Racetown395...Stu will be there on Friday the 15th, we all take turns helping my brother, it's all for the good of mankind of course wink

S
xo

|

9/27/2010 4:26 PM

I watched on the Red Bull site. Didn't have to pay anything and the feed was pretty good for free.

|

9/27/2010 4:41 PM

Sent e-mail last night to freecaster, received refund this morning. Eight dollars isn't allot to lose but, I feel better since I got it back.

|

9/28/2010 9:41 AM

Woo hoo got my money back this am !

S

|

9/28/2010 9:50 AM

drmarkr wrote:

Protest it on your credit card. You'll never have to pay it.

I wouldn't recommend this over $9.00..

|

9/28/2010 10:51 AM

I asked for a refund and received one as well. I couldn't care less about the money, it is the principle of the thing. Nobody is going to miss $8.31, but all businesses should deliver on what they promise to deliver. I ended up watching most of the race on the Redbull stream and it worked quite well.

|

9/28/2010 11:07 AM

Void Main wrote:

I watched on the Red Bull site. Didn't have to pay anything and the feed was pretty good for free.

Im with you void. Watched the redbull site, hooked up to my 32 inch tv, made the pic clearer and the announcers were ok. Wasn't the clearest pic, but it was live and it was free.

How about albertson...I thought he was pretty good in the booth!

|

9/28/2010 11:15 AM

Just go mine back. Thats nine dollars toward the next mxdn smile

|

9/28/2010 11:16 AM

Void Main wrote:

jeffro756 wrote:

Im with you void. Watched the redbull site, hooked up to my 32 inch tv, made the pic clearer and the announcers were ok. ...more

He was the best thing on the free broadcast and it was refreshing to hear a racer sound educated while speaking. He was pretty funny and knowledgeable on both the Euro's and the Americans...he needs to do more commentating !

S

|