Free custom Tailgate Grill

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2017 12:56 PM

The MotoXpod Show will be giving away custom grill with the winners number on it. This is a handmade custom built grill by York Welding and Fad. Get more details on our Facebook and on the show. See more of York Welding's awesome work. https://m.facebook.com/Yorkweldingandfab/

https://mobile.facebook.com/MotoXpodshow/Photo

|

8/5/2017 1:31 PM

Nice man!

|

8/5/2017 7:00 PM

It's going to be cool. I wish I could win it, lol

|

8/5/2017 7:58 PM

as a grill and smoking enthusiast, Im dying to have this!

|

8/6/2017 6:58 AM

Sweet, I want that table!

|

8/7/2017 8:40 AM

imoto34 wrote:

Sweet, I want that table!

Yeah, the moto themed grill is going to be awsome, and even better, someone will get it for free.

|

8/7/2017 10:08 AM

Nice grill. Would love the opportunity to enter for a free one, Unfortunately I'm one of the uncool people who don't do the Facebook thing.

Pretty lame all these contests anymore are through facebook.

|

8/7/2017 4:31 PM

RBernardi85 wrote:

Nice grill. Would love the opportunity to enter for a free one, Unfortunately I'm one of the uncool people who don't do the ...more

Do you do any social media?

|

8/7/2017 4:49 PM

RBernardi85 wrote:

Nice grill. Would love the opportunity to enter for a free one, Unfortunately I'm one of the uncool people who don't do the ...more

racingfortheson wrote:

Do you do any social media?

No

|

8/7/2017 5:01 PM

RBernardi85 wrote:

You're not the only one. Times are changing

|

8/7/2017 5:15 PM

You just fire up a facebook specifically for motorcycle/outdoor/whatever groups you are into. Don't tell anyone and don't accept any friend requests. No pictures, no posts.

It's still lame but its a work around.

|

8/7/2017 6:52 PM

We can find ways of making sure everyone can enter

|

8/7/2017 11:24 PM

It's all good. I'm not trying to create extra work, I get the idea behind the contest and social media. Just sucks for the ones that don't bother with it all.

Thanks racingfortheson

|

8/9/2017 6:33 AM

RBernardi85 wrote:

It's all good. I'm not trying to create extra work, I get the idea behind the contest and social media. Just sucks for the ...more

O don't worry, we will get your name in the hat for the grill. But I do plan on finding some way to rig it so I can win. Having a hard time because I can't even get my name in the hat lol

|

8/9/2017 7:46 AM

racingfortheson wrote:

We can find ways of making sure everyone can enter

That is awesome and thanks for doing it!

|