Free custom Tailgate Grill

Edited Date/Time 8/7/2017 8:41am
The MotoXpod Show will be giving away custom grill with the winners number on it. This is a handmade custom built grill by York Welding and Fad. Get more details on our Facebook and on the show. See more of York Welding's awesome work. https://m.facebook.com/Yorkweldingandfab/

https://mobile.facebook.com/MotoXpodshow/

|
Martini637
8/5/2017 7:58pm
as a grill and smoking enthusiast, Im dying to have this!

The Shop

8/7/2017 8:40am
imoto34 wrote:
Sweet, I want that table!
Yeah, the moto themed grill is going to be awsome, and even better, someone will get it for free.
RBernardi85
8/7/2017 10:08am
Nice grill. Would love the opportunity to enter for a free one, Unfortunately I'm one of the uncool people who don't do the Facebook thing.

Pretty lame all these contests anymore are through facebook.
8/7/2017 4:31pm
Nice grill. Would love the opportunity to enter for a free one, Unfortunately I'm one of the uncool people who don't do the Facebook thing. Pretty...
Nice grill. Would love the opportunity to enter for a free one, Unfortunately I'm one of the uncool people who don't do the Facebook thing.

Do you do any social media?
RBernardi85
8/7/2017 4:49pm
Nice grill. Would love the opportunity to enter for a free one, Unfortunately I'm one of the uncool people who don't do the Facebook thing. Pretty...

Do you do any social media?
No
JRT812
8/7/2017 5:01pm

You're not the only one. Times are changing
kott0n
Fantasy
3769th
8/7/2017 5:15pm
You just fire up a facebook specifically for motorcycle/outdoor/whatever groups you are into. Don't tell anyone and don't accept any friend requests. No pictures, no posts.

It's still lame but its a work around.
RBernardi85
8/7/2017 11:24pm
It's all good. I'm not trying to create extra work, I get the idea behind the contest and social media. Just sucks for the ones that don't bother with it all.

Thanks racingfortheson
8/9/2017 6:33am
It's all good. I'm not trying to create extra work, I get the idea behind the contest and social media. Just sucks for the ones that...
It's all good. I'm not trying to create extra work, I get the idea behind the contest and social media. Just sucks for the ones that don't bother with it all.

Thanks racingfortheson
O don't worry, we will get your name in the hat for the grill. But I do plan on finding some way to rig it so I can win. Having a hard time because I can't even get my name in the hat lol
JRT812
8/9/2017 7:46am
We can find ways of making sure everyone can enter
That is awesome and thanks for doing it!

Post a reply to: Free custom Tailgate Grill

The Latest