Foxborough camera work

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2018 10:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2018 12:45 PM

Now that the whole Musquin/Tomac thing has been forgotten........ I just wanted to say that this was the best shot race all year, BY FAR. Why can't they all look like this? Spider cams close to all the action for the whole race and except for a couple of short spots, we were shown the action that mattered. Good job whoever is responsible.

|

4/23/2018 10:27 AM

I also liked the camera work. One particular shot of Brayton exiting a 180 degree right and hitting a "low to the ground" double (may have been 3 small bumps) just before a triple was awesome. Brayton's rear wheel was very close to hitting the tuff block but he didn't seem to notice. It was a heat race and I think it was within minute 46 of the broadcast if you're interested.

|

Before responding to any post, consider these three things...
1. Context!
2. Context!
3. Context!

4/23/2018 10:50 AM

agreed, the camera work was a pleasure to watch. a lot of sky cam type shots are typically really annoying, too over top of the riders. these guys had it DIALED

|

4/23/2018 10:53 AM

they prob did that cause it was on regular fox tv station....

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

4/23/2018 11:58 AM

They finally listened to my idea on improving the production team and used the local area high schools AV club to produce the show. That is why it was so much better then the previous production crews who just mail it in each week.

|

4/23/2018 12:47 PM

I thought it was better, except the camera "selection" in the heat with Anderson and Musquin. Several times between 1.4-0.8 sec gap and just kept watching the same guys ride around in like 6th

|

4/23/2018 2:06 PM

I agree I noticed right away they were great going back and forth and showing action everywhere and going where they needed to. Must have different people doing the work on this station.

|

4/23/2018 5:37 PM

I liked the sand section close ups.... intense for sure.

|

4/23/2018 5:42 PM

Definitely one camera dude that kept needing to be zoomed way back out and focused but otherwise great coverage.

|