Foxborough Track

SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
Edited Date/Time 4/24/2022 7:25pm
Wow, looked like Barona Oaks meets Elsinore meets Ocotillo Wells in the middle of August. Worst track of the series by far. Wtf.
|
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3887th
4/23/2022 11:30pm
SLAPAHO wrote:
Wow, looked like Barona Oaks meets Elsinore meets Ocotillo Wells in the middle of August. Worst track of the series by far. Wtf.
It reminded me of the SLC tracks after we came back from that covid break. Shitty dirt, decent layout, pretty good racing all things considering.
Slaughter612s
Fantasy
215th
4/24/2022 7:41am
Some of the rocks/boulders were softball size on the track walk that Keefer did post race. Pretty impressive they let that go. Cheers

The Shop

TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
4/24/2022 7:58am
Ya, it was bad. Kind of surprised all the 90's didn't make it more one lined. I think the rhythm sections were pretty technical in terms of actually having to hit marks more precisely.
mxridr
4/24/2022 8:47am
Embarrassing conditions for the premier SX series.
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
4/24/2022 8:51am
TbonesPop wrote:
Ya, it was bad. Kind of surprised all the 90's didn't make it more one lined. I think the rhythm sections were pretty technical in terms...
Ya, it was bad. Kind of surprised all the 90's didn't make it more one lined. I think the rhythm sections were pretty technical in terms of actually having to hit marks more precisely.
There was two 90’s did you even watch.
Sawfish
4/24/2022 9:09am
There was all sorts of bullshit and trash in the dirt too, if you look closely. I swear I saw a piece of chicken wire lol.
drivrswntd
4/24/2022 9:53am
We did a track walk and I was shocked with how garbage the material was. It looked like left over New England fill. Rocks everywhere and I noticed some mesh netting popping through in one spot. Before one of the motos Astar medical pulled a rock the size of a football from right in front of the gates. Picture is from the turn before Finish jump.
mxrose3
Fantasy
1116th
4/24/2022 1:11pm
where did they get the dirt from? An asphalt plant? Broome Tioga? just curious...
cwel11
4/24/2022 1:25pm
drivrswntd wrote:
We did a track walk and I was shocked with how garbage the material was. It looked like left over New England fill. Rocks everywhere and...
We did a track walk and I was shocked with how garbage the material was. It looked like left over New England fill. Rocks everywhere and I noticed some mesh netting popping through in one spot. Before one of the motos Astar medical pulled a rock the size of a football from right in front of the gates. Picture is from the turn before Finish jump.
That’s awful. It’s a Pro race! Most amateur tracks have better dirt than that. Someone aughta be shit canned.
tomlopez
4/24/2022 2:17pm
The dirt obviously sucked, but I actually liked the layout. A couple of the rhythms had some awkward timing, which in my opinion makes the racing better. A lot of rhythm sections on these modern tracks are very predictably spaced out, making it way too routine for any elite rider to absolutely nail every single time he goes through it.
Brent
4/24/2022 2:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2022 2:56pm
Sawfish wrote:
There was all sorts of bullshit and trash in the dirt too, if you look closely. I swear I saw a piece of chicken wire lol.
Yeah I saw that too, it was sticking out of a rut. Looked like stucco lathing.

Did they get this "soil" from a landfill, or just sent a couple trucks to the local Demo construction site to fill up?

But, the dirt resembled the Mass-Hole fans, I guess - Trashy, hard to deal with, and full of shit.

Sawfish
4/24/2022 2:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2022 2:37pm
And they make these professional racers pay entry fees to ride on the garbage pile. SMH.
TeamGreen
4/24/2022 3:23pm
mxrose3 wrote:
where did they get the dirt from? An asphalt plant? Broome Tioga? just curious...
The Big Dig
Southwick198
Fantasy
4322nd
4/24/2022 3:28pm
Sawfish wrote:
Brent wrote:
Yeah I saw that too, it was sticking out of a rut. Looked like stucco lathing. Did they get this "soil" from a landfill, or just...

Did they get this "soil" from a landfill, or just sent a couple trucks to the local Demo construction site to fill up?

But, the dirt resembled the Mass-Hole fans, I guess - Trashy, hard to deal with, and full of shit.

This coming from someone in California all of all places.
Brent
4/24/2022 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2022 4:12pm
Sawfish wrote:
Brent wrote:
Yeah I saw that too, it was sticking out of a rut. Looked like stucco lathing. Did they get this "soil" from a landfill, or just...

Whatever Townie.

I spent more than my fair share of summers in Boston, and the only time that city looks good is from the airplane window flying out of Logan.

I love everywhere else in NE, but that town blows.
Sully
4/24/2022 7:10pm
Some of the rocks/boulders were softball size on the track walk that Keefer did post race. Pretty impressive they let that go. Cheers
The layout was cool, but the dirt sucked big time. This is from Broc Glover's Dunlop track walk before the race...

MxRewind
4/24/2022 7:24pm
Brent wrote:

Brent wrote:
Whatever Townie. I spent more than my fair share of summers in Boston, and the only time that city looks good is from the airplane window...
Whatever Townie.

I spent more than my fair share of summers in Boston, and the only time that city looks good is from the airplane window flying out of Logan.

I love everywhere else in NE, but that town blows.
Someone got some New England moon sand in his… I didn’t know one city represented all of Massachusetts fans. Keep drinking from them paper straws bud Pinch

Post a reply to: Foxborough Track

The Latest