Foxborough SX - Practice Discussion

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2018 4:52 AM

Early morning for us all... Hope you have some coffee brewing.

Links

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/21/2018 4:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 4:59 AM

It's 10PM here, I don't know what to do?

The race is at 5AM.

|

4/21/2018 4:59 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

It's 10PM here, I don't know what to do?

The race is at 5AM.

I'd just go to bed now and wake up at 5 A.M. for the races.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/21/2018 5:00 AM

9 o’clock, too early for a race day energy drink?

Yesterday was 4/20....zzzz.

Time to sack up.

|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

4/21/2018 5:01 AM

Stupid time zones.

|

4/21/2018 5:06 AM

Ezza ... it's always 5 o'clock somewhere

|

4/21/2018 5:08 AM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/21/2018 5:12 AM

Drtbykr wrote:

9 o’clock, too early for a race day energy drink?

Yesterday was 4/20....zzzz.

Time to sack up.

It's 4/20 everyday for me cuz... I can call ya cuz cause you're part of the Commonwealth. Did ya watch the "Games"? I didn't.

|

4/21/2018 5:13 AM

KMC440 wrote:

Ezza ... it's always 5 o'clock somewhere

I'm still sinkin piss brother!

|

4/21/2018 5:15 AM

GD2 wrote:

Hold my beer.

|

4/21/2018 5:19 AM

250 B Free Practice:

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/21/2018 5:26 AM

Sigourney Weaver is smiling at me.

|

4/21/2018 5:27 AM

|

4/21/2018 5:28 AM

Drtbykr wrote:

9 o’clock, too early for a race day energy drink?

Yesterday was 4/20....zzzz.

Time to sack up.

EZZA 95B wrote:

It's 4/20 everyday for me cuz... I can call ya cuz cause you're part of the Commonwealth. Did ya watch the "Games"? I didn't.

i now ignore sports for genetic freaks, which covers most of those in the 'games'

|

4/21/2018 5:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 5:31 AM

250 A Free Practice:

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/21/2018 5:37 AM

Are all the PC Kawasaki boys on the injury list

|

4/21/2018 5:39 AM

make1go wrote:

i now ignore sports for genetic freaks, which covers most of those in the 'games'

What a shit show.
|

4/21/2018 5:39 AM

450 A Free Practice:

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/21/2018 5:40 AM

Man, Forkner missing sucks.

|

4/21/2018 5:46 AM

Drtbykr wrote:

9 o’clock, too early for a race day energy drink?

Yesterday was 4/20....zzzz.

Time to sack up.

EZZA 95B wrote:

It's 4/20 everyday for me cuz... I can call ya cuz cause you're part of the Commonwealth. Did ya watch the "Games"? I didn't.

No I never......I’m not sure what is. Most popular 4/20 games I find are,

“where did I put that”?

“what was I gonna do”?

A spelling bee would be fun.


|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

4/21/2018 5:49 AM

450 B Free Practice:

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/21/2018 5:53 AM

Drtbykr wrote:

No I never......I’m not sure what is. Most popular 4/20 games I find are,

“where did I put that”?

“what was I gonna do”?

A spelling bee would be fun.


I'm hungry.

|

4/21/2018 5:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 6:03 AM

GD2 wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

Hold my beer.

Looks like a nice day for racing. After 6 f’ing months of winter, spring is here!
Should have drove down. My Brothers went to concert at the stadium, not sure about the one way in and out deal from Beantown. Plus I like to watch day qualifying, more race for the money. And hotties with flame throwers.

Love Canada, weather blows chunks.

Anderson is doing great, his consistency record is making me a bit nervous. Be cool for Husky.
Almost bought a Husky twice, but I like Jonsered’s better.

I’m old enough to remember Howerton’s days Husky and Andy Jefferson...holy shit.

When a seat was a seat, and brakes were shit.

Based on the whoops, looks like Eli night. Marv ain’t gonna jump them.

Clay plus water plus compaction = yikes.



|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

4/21/2018 6:00 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

It's 4/20 everyday for me cuz... I can call ya cuz cause you're part of the Commonwealth. Did ya watch the "Games"? I didn't.

Drtbykr wrote:

No I never......I’m not sure what is. Most popular 4/20 games I find are,

“where did I put that”?

“what was I gonna do”?

A spelling bee would be fun.


EZZA 95B wrote:

I'm hungry.

lol....Find the Pringle’s scavenger hunt would be fun.

Or, hide your own Easter eggs, get “refreshed” and go find them...sort of.

|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

4/21/2018 6:07 AM

Drtbykr wrote:

Looks like a nice day for racing. After 6 f’ing months of winter, spring is here!
Should have drove down. My Brothers went to concert at the stadium, not sure about the one way in and out deal from Beantown. Plus I like to watch day qualifying, more race for the money. And hotties with flame throwers.

Love Canada, weather blows chunks.

Anderson is doing great, his consistency record is making me a bit nervous. Be cool for Husky.
Almost bought a Husky twice, but I like Jonsered’s better.

I’m old enough to remember Howerton’s days Husky and Andy Jefferson...holy shit.

When a seat was a seat, and brakes were shit.

Based on the whoops, looks like Eli night. Marv ain’t gonna jump them.

Clay plus water plus compaction = yikes.



Coulda, shoulda, woulda, didna. Too young to remember, but not to know.

|

4/21/2018 6:16 AM

GD2 wrote:

450 B Free Practice:

Got to give it up for guys like AJ and those guys who are on the night show bubble and they keep on keeping on.

Go #80

|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

4/21/2018 6:18 AM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/21/2018 6:19 AM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/21/2018 6:20 AM

Come on Nagy... Git in there son!

|

4/21/2018 6:28 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Sigourney Weaver is smiling at me.

She smiled at me all last week, she's mine, all mine!

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord