Fox red white and true gear sets

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2018 7:32 PM

Seen here

What’re your thoughts?
This is very 1989. I couldn’t be more on board.
|

5/24/2018 7:54 PM

I like it. Funny how they release this patriotic gear right after the..."other type" of Supreme gear.

|

5/24/2018 8:34 PM

Love the gear, but 100% would avoid being a woods guy. Too much white.

|

-streets-

5/24/2018 8:35 PM

Yea I already ordered my set got 360 jersey and 180 pants haven't really like any of the gear fox released this year but they nailed it with this one looks like something rick johnson would wear Photo

|

5/25/2018 3:19 AM

Pretty cool tribute to France!

|

5/25/2018 4:25 AM

Fox took a turn in the wrong direction with the wheelie boy's, they will not get any of my money.

|

5/25/2018 4:43 AM

peltier626 wrote:

Fox took a turn in the wrong direction with the wheelie boy's, they will not get any of my money.

Yup. My sentiments exactly. I'm not giving Fox another dime of my $ after the Supreme (Wheelie Boys) sharade.
Who ever green-lighted the Supreme gear idea at Fox should be fired!!!

|

5/25/2018 5:23 AM

I'm ordering a set of the 180 this morning!

|

5/25/2018 5:25 AM

This gear does look cool, reminds me of the eighties and early nineties style gear (AXO, Fox or JT)

|

5/25/2018 5:31 AM

I actually really like the gear.
The only thing I don’t like is the big USA flag (this gear isn’t for Australians).
Ride on brothers

|

5/25/2018 9:15 AM

Retro done right, nice stuff!

|

5/25/2018 9:20 AM

Really like it! Won't be getting any though

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/25/2018 9:21 AM

The latest iteration of the fox logo, which I affectionately call the electrical tape font, is weak.

Gotta give them credit for constantly trying, though. They're checkers or wreckers, not unlike some of their riders....

|

5/25/2018 1:18 PM

IF only they would release it in vented.

|

5/25/2018 1:36 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

I like it. Funny how they release this patriotic gear right after the..."other type" of Supreme gear.

gotta win back the 23 curmudgeons that will "never purchase another Fox product again"

|

5/25/2018 2:56 PM

I wonder how much they paid the wheelie boys. Do they get a bonus if they make the evening news?

|

5/25/2018 3:08 PM

I guess I'm old fashion......since I see myself giving money to a gear company that doesn't , in any way , support bike stealing pieces of shit. Pretty freakin' stupid slapping your loyal moto heads in the face , by making gear for people who steal bikes from said long time supporter's.

Was a stupid move on their part , and I hope their sales plummet because of it. They not only support the bike thieve's , but also support a skating division that hate's the police. You can also bet that they can't stand the military as well. It border's on the side of things in which I fucking hate! So fuck you Fox and your stupid Supreme gear!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/25/2018 3:25 PM

peltier626 wrote:

RACERX69 wrote:

Yup. My sentiments exactly. I'm not giving Fox another dime of my $ after the Supreme (Wheelie Boys) sharade.
Who ever green-lighted the Supreme gear idea at Fox should be fired!!!

Photo
|

5/25/2018 3:41 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I guess I'm old fashion......since I see myself giving money to a gear company that doesn't , in any way , support bike stealing pieces of shit. Pretty freakin' stupid slapping your loyal moto heads in the face , by making gear for people who steal bikes from said long time supporter's.

Was a stupid move on their part , and I hope their sales plummet because of it. They not only support the bike thieve's , but also support a skating division that hate's the police. You can also bet that they can't stand the military as well. It border's on the side of things in which I fucking hate! So fuck you Fox and your stupid Supreme gear!

Do you realize how stupid you sound? You are a just another clueless and out of touch old man.

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

5/25/2018 3:47 PM

I was tracking along with this thread all the way through Jeff complimenting some bitchin retro inspired gear. I have no idea how this got turned in to a wheelie boy thing. What am I missing?

|

5/25/2018 5:24 PM

OneWordResponseGuy wrote:

Do you realize how stupid you sound? You are a just another clueless and out of touch old man.

im bettin that "clueless out of touch oldman" rides more, spends more, done more, does more than some dumbfck dickwad punk who thinks hes knows it all..w00t wink

you really should just stick to your board name mo.

|

5/25/2018 6:46 PM

make1go wrote:

im bettin that "clueless out of touch oldman" rides more, spends more, done more, does more than some dumbfck dickwad punk who thinks hes knows it all..w00t wink

He did say it harsh but I think he was trying to say that he does'nt know how supreme works which I don't know much myself but my friend is big in to so I know a little but supreme does the ads for the gear you did'nt see fox posting pics of wheelie boys on there Instagram and fox did'nt give them any free gear supreme did and it's supreme gear it may have fox logos on it but it's supreme gear they sell it yea it was probably mistake to let supreme use there gear but I just think fox was trying to grow the sport and one of the reason I like fox is they always seem loyal to there riders reed and roczen have'nt had the best last couple of seasons but they stuck by them that's just my two cents

|

5/25/2018 7:06 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

And you're a puss that hides behind an anonymous name. I spoke exactly what most on here think about the whole " supreme / Fox connection. And if you have any admiration for anything wheelie boyz.......I hope you get hit by a bus. Now fuck off.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

5/25/2018 7:08 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

make1go wrote:

Thank you brother!

|

5/25/2018 10:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2018 10:25 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

And you're a puss that hides behind an anonymous name. I spoke exactly what most on here think about the whole " supreme / Fox connection. And if you have any admiration for anything wheelie boyz.......I hope you get hit by a bus. Now fuck off.

Yeah, no shit, this place is flooded with dirt bag vets like yourself "brother". Trust me, I've seen enough of your pointless whining to call you out on this thread (21k posts, get a life loser). I don't give a shit about the Wheelie Boyz or any of the other bullshit assumptions you made up. To say that you won't buy Fox and hope their sales plummet is ridiculous. Just goes to show how soft you are, poor little man from Portland. I understand that you're past your peak and can't connect to the world outside of this vet orgy house, but don't spread your bullshit around and act like you have any clue what you're talking about.

Fox will always be top tier. No sales are going to plummet because of a collab on 3 sets of gear you alarmist retard. Now continue on with your circle jerk "brothers", i know you are not getting any from your wives these days.

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

5/26/2018 5:17 AM

Yeah, no shit, this place is flooded with dirt bag vets like yourself "brother". Trust me, I've seen enough of your pointless whining to call you out on this thread (21k posts, get a life loser). I don't give a shit about the Wheelie Boyz or any of the other bullshit assumptions you made up. To say that you won't buy Fox and hope their sales plummet is ridiculous. Just goes to show how soft you are, poor little man from Portland. I understand that you're past your peak and can't connect to the world outside of this vet orgy house, but don't spread your bullshit around and act like you have any clue what you're talking about.

Fox will always be top tier. No sales are going to plummet because of a collab on 3 sets of gear you alarmist retard. Now continue on with your circle jerk "brothers", i know you are not getting any from your wives these days.

wives?

i dont speak for or pass judgement on those who have them, (somethin you need to learn)

but im well past that, i bang hot hoes for free if i want

you iz so many miles catching us 'ole dudes' in so many ways,
its higher than you can count to.

|

5/26/2018 5:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2018 5:41 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Thankfully you are in Canada... Dolt.

It isn't about being old... It's about erosion of basic principles and not glamorizing shitbag activity.

I have Hondas and CZ's. The CZ units are not to be confused with motorcycles of the same namesake. I ride the Hondas, and the CZ's are for those that wish to take an "unauthorized ride" on my Hondas...

|

5/26/2018 5:39 AM

You guys are so out of touch with who supreme is and why fox would do a collaboration with them. They’re the biggest street wear brand in existence.

Watching this turn into a racist, “patriotic” debate is comical and shows your true colors. It’s so frustrating that so many people make decisions based off of emotions without having all of the information.

|

5/26/2018 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2018 8:06 AM

observeroffacts wrote:

You guys are so out of touch with who supreme is and why fox would do a collaboration with them. They’re the biggest street wear brand in existence.

Watching this turn into a racist, “patriotic” debate is comical and shows your true colors. It’s so frustrating that so many people make decisions based off of emotions without having all of the information.

Please get off my lawn... LOL!

|

5/26/2018 8:09 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Supreme contacted some of the designers at Fox and wanted to purchase gear. In this case Supreme was basically a dealer (by sales, their largest dealer now based on the size of the order hey made). Fox worked on them with paneling and design process and quite a few of the guys there like the brand itself. Once the gear was sold of Supreme, Fox wasn’t involved in the marketing purposes what so ever. They didn’t know how they were gonna present the gear, once they sold the gear it was out of their hands per se.

|