Fox racing 21 gear?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2020 12:46 AM

I might have missed something, but I really can't find any info on, when the 21 Fox gear is dropping. It's uausally around august, so I don't really get it. I really want a set of Fox gear, but I'm waiting for the newest stuff.

|

9/1/2020 12:52 AM

And you can't contact your local dealer?

|

9/1/2020 1:26 AM

Some of the line up has dropped.
Check out mxstore.com.au to have a look

|

9/1/2020 3:45 AM

daemon616 wrote:

IDK about you but my local dealer is dumber than dumb.

Guy actually told me last weekend that "We are hoping to get some One Industries next year, we loved that stuff and it sold well". This from an extremely large dealer in Kalamazoo.

OP Fox stuff should drop in the next two weeks from what I read a few weeks ago. I believe they are one of the later releases in the industry.

|

9/1/2020 6:58 AM

If you google "fox flex air mach one" for "fox 2021 360 voke" you can find some images. I found some pages Fox allowed Google to index last week of all the new stuff lol Looking forward to the Alpinestars 21 release

|

9/1/2020 7:07 AM

daemon616 wrote:

nascarnate326 wrote:

Guy actually told me last weekend that "We are hoping to get some One ...more

I once went to my local dealer for an oil filter. I asked if they had any for a Yamaha 450. He proceeded to lecture me on how my bike is actually a Yamaha 450 “F”. “The F stands for four stroke just so you know next time”. Thank God he didn’t get me an oil filter for a YZ450 two stroke

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

9/1/2020 7:08 AM

Kinda off subject:

Watched a youtube video from "the dirtbike channel" and he claims that fox is junk because its so light and breathable and fits too well.. He also claims that Klim is owned by god and created by angels.. Maybe he didnt say it exactly like that but close. Guy seems not know much for someone with a Youtube dedicated to dirtbikes.

|

9/1/2020 7:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2020 7:16 AM

It looks like Fox 21 line is already in Australia, but no mention from Fox? Sorry for the Instagram link, it just appeared on my timeline. Here is the new FOX MY21 line already in one of the dealers in Australia

|

9/1/2020 7:56 AM

According to my guy, it's supposed to be some in September and the rest in October. I may or may not have already seen the catalog...

|

9/1/2020 8:07 AM

daemon616 wrote:

nascarnate326 wrote:

Did this happen at Zeigler?? hahahaha

|

9/1/2020 8:48 AM

Jardo wrote:

Kinda off subject:

Watched a youtube video from "the dirtbike channel" and he claims that fox is junk because its so light ...more

Probably because Klim pays him.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

9/1/2020 2:09 PM

daemon616 wrote:

nascarnate326 wrote:

You referring to Zeiglars?

|

9/1/2020 3:04 PM

slipdog wrote:

According to my guy, it's supposed to be some in September and the rest in October. I may or may not have already seen the ...more

covid wasn't helpful to many manufactuers of moto gear, amongst others

some us dealers should get stuff this week. I'm not saying it's thursday, but I'm not not saying it's thursday.

|

9/1/2020 3:12 PM

Keep your eyes peeled the next few days.. better yet go to your local Fox dealer, they will most likely have some time this week.

|

9/1/2020 3:43 PM

Jardo wrote:

Kinda off subject:

Watched a youtube video from "the dirtbike channel" and he claims that fox is junk because its so light ...more

I saw that video. He is comparing Klim to the Fox Legion Performance pant, based off the 360. I have the previous gen 360 pant and they were made of 600d cordura with flex panels. I just ordered the 2020 360 pant and it is more 4 way stretch, on the front with 600d zonal panels. The 180 series would be a better comparison to the Klim. If you like form fitting go with the performance lines. Traditional fit and design 180.

|

David
774 CC Powersports Kawasaki
Factory Backing Factory Seat
Acerbis Dunlop
Sunstar Braking
MX Engine Stands
Matrix Concepts

9/1/2020 9:03 PM

Fox gloves are sold out at every online dealer and on fox racing. It's weird

|

9/2/2020 6:28 AM

|

9/2/2020 6:51 AM

This kit will do well with Kawasaki and Yamaha 250f crowd.

Photo
Photo

|

9/2/2020 12:27 PM

Donkey Kong wrote:

Fox gloves are sold out at every online dealer and on fox racing. It's weird

The sweat shops had to close for a few months due to covid I’d imagine

|

9/2/2020 5:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2020 5:48 PM

daemon616 wrote:

nascarnate326 wrote:

Glad One is making a comeback. w00t

I miss their stuff

Photo

Photo

|

9/3/2020 7:20 AM

Back in 2004 a friend of mine from UK was staying with me in Daytona Beach and wanted to buy a new CRF 250 and take it back with him. We called a Honda/Suzuki/Kawasaki dealer in Cocoa Beach FL after the 2004 CRF 250 was released and they said they had one in stock. We drove down from Daytona only to find out they didn't have any and never did. The salesman told us the 2004 Suzuki and Kawasaki 250F were the exact same bike as CRF 250 that the only difference is the color.

|