Fox news front page

Aron213
|
2/14/2017 2:45pm
Very similar to the Marco Sommoncelli incident. I wonder if Simmoncelli having a huge Afro had anything to do with his helmet coming off meanwhile Braytons stayed on. ???
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/14/2017 3:07pm
Very similar to the Marco Sommoncelli incident. I wonder if Simmoncelli having a huge Afro had anything to do with his helmet coming off meanwhile Braytons...
Very similar to the Marco Sommoncelli incident. I wonder if Simmoncelli having a huge Afro had anything to do with his helmet coming off meanwhile Braytons stayed on. ???
Didn't his helmet come off before getting hit though (Marco)? Did Braytons come off too? I cant tell.
2/14/2017 3:11pm
Very similar to the Marco Sommoncelli incident. I wonder if Simmoncelli having a huge Afro had anything to do with his helmet coming off meanwhile Braytons...
kzizok wrote:
Didn't his helmet come off before getting hit though (Marco)? Did Braytons come off too? I cant tell.
Brayton's helmet stayed on. I've always wondered that with Marco's crash.

The Shop

Braaaphole
2/14/2017 3:20pm
Marco was hit at around 100mph too, maybe even faster. That's a lot of force.
I'm glad Brayton is ok, that could have been very bad.
ferg722
2/14/2017 3:22pm
kzizok wrote:
His AGV helmet was wrenched off in the accident, probably by the front end of Rossi’s Ducati. The impact was such that the strap broke at its mounting point. “Helmet straps must have a minimum breaking strain of 750 kilos, which is an enormous load, but you have to consider what the force of two bikes and riders travelling at that speed would have been,” added Uncini.

^ Quote from Motosportactiomag
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/14/2017 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2017 4:38pm
kzizok wrote:
ferg722 wrote:
His AGV helmet was wrenched off in the accident, probably by the front end of Rossi’s Ducati. The impact was such that the strap broke at...
His AGV helmet was wrenched off in the accident, probably by the front end of Rossi’s Ducati. The impact was such that the strap broke at its mounting point. “Helmet straps must have a minimum breaking strain of 750 kilos, which is an enormous load, but you have to consider what the force of two bikes and riders travelling at that speed would have been,” added Uncini.

That was a bad deal. I was watching the apex documentary and had never heard of the fatality and there was no foreshadowing. Needless to say, I couldnt believe what I saw. Obviously, Im a very casual fan. So tragic.
TXDirt
2/14/2017 6:33pm
kzizok wrote:
ferg722 wrote:
His AGV helmet was wrenched off in the accident, probably by the front end of Rossi’s Ducati. The impact was such that the strap broke at...

1.653 tons. That's a massive amount of force.
Skidaddle
2/14/2017 7:07pm
How did Fox get this before Vital Media Network?
early
Fantasy
2231st
2/14/2017 7:12pm
Its pretty crazy that a guy has gotten his head run over 2 weeks in a row. Thank god neither was seriously injured, the MX community has been lucky.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/14/2017 7:13pm
Skidaddle wrote:
How did Fox get this before Vital Media Network?
I thought there was an exclusive deal with Go Pro cameras and video?

Post a reply to: Fox news front page

The Latest