Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2018 4:54 AM

|

5/7/2018 4:56 AM

Remind me to never wear that shit !!!

|

5/7/2018 5:57 AM

Why is that terrible? Looks like old-school Fox gear and they collaborated with one of the most popular youth brands in the world at the moment.

Wheelie world or not, I think it looks good. Probably going to be ridiculously expensive too.

|

Twitter: @bayodome
Instagram: @bayodome

5/7/2018 6:12 AM

My buddy is big into supreme he's been telling me for like a year there going to be doing a motocross one and he was right he's going to be getting a lot of this I got to admit I like the purple and red set Photo

|

5/7/2018 6:28 AM

Looks like some gear you would find at the bootleg market.

Supreme was rad when it was more of a skate brand versus a streetwear brand. Now it’s more of, “what brand can we collaborate with to make a quick buck?”

Lastly..would’ve been cool to see an actual MX/SX rider instead of Chino. Could see Forkner in it. Going to be comical when some dude is wearing this gear on the street with some Jordans on.

Maybe someone just pissed in my cereal this morning.

|

5/7/2018 6:30 AM

Holy shit is that stuff going to be expensive. Put a supreme logo on a brick and it sells for 500$ on eBay

|

5/7/2018 6:36 AM

Now you'll be able to see all the hypebeasts at your local track !

|

5/7/2018 6:50 AM

wtf...

|

5/7/2018 7:22 AM

Raoul Duke wrote:

Holy shit is that stuff going to be expensive. Put a supreme logo on a brick and it sells for 500$ on eBay

Can you explain what Supreme is? I'm only 27, but I've never heard of the brand before.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/7/2018 7:37 AM

Is this for real?

|

5/7/2018 7:46 AM

Raoul Duke wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Can you explain what Supreme is? I'm only 27, but I've never heard of the brand before.

It’s a streetwear brand, and as others stated above, their clothes are priced pretty high just by having the name and logo on it.

|

5/7/2018 7:46 AM

R.I.P.

|

5/7/2018 7:49 AM

Supreme..........doushbag.

|

5/7/2018 7:53 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Same here except I'm 48. Is Supreme the guy or a group of wheelie riders? Is this stuff homemade or a line actually sponsored by Fox?

|

5/7/2018 8:01 AM

Raoul Duke wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

MudPup545 wrote:

Same here except I'm 48. Is Supreme the guy or a group of wheelie riders? Is this stuff homemade or a line actually sponsored ...more

I’m not a fan of the stuff necessarily, i just know what it is.Photo

|

5/7/2018 8:06 AM

wideopen198 wrote:

R.I.P.

X2...... sigh

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

5/7/2018 8:11 AM

Btw... Fox is really going the wrong way on marketing with this one... wheelie boys have zero money, so they won't be buying it.... and us old farts with the cash, we aren't gonna think real highly of promoting a high-end line by using wheelie boys....

Double Sigh....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

5/7/2018 8:40 AM

I thought this was a joke........oh boy

|

5/7/2018 8:42 AM

Although I currently own fox gear, this gives me a big reason to not purchase fox next time. A lot of hip-hop artist Have been seeing ripping off Moto style, most popularly Justin Bieber's Suzuki rip off So I understand why they would collab with supreme, it's actually rich white kids that pay ridiculous amounts to have a supreme T-shirt.

What I don't like is that they are marketing using the wheelie boy crowd, and that crowd is poison.
I would rather stick with a brand that supports and props up the local motocross scene

|

5/7/2018 8:42 AM

Saw this on Facebook sad Photo

|

5/7/2018 9:09 AM

Wow, did Fox sell out completely? I mean wheelie boyz wtf. What a disgrace to the sport.

|

KX125

5/7/2018 9:15 AM

MudPup545 wrote:

Same here except I'm 48. Is Supreme the guy or a group of wheelie riders? Is this stuff homemade or a line actually sponsored ...more

I don't know much about it but pretty much anything they slap there logo on it triples in value and people don't seem to have a problem spending 3x what it's worth just because it say supreme I think it's dumb but to each there own

|

5/7/2018 9:15 AM

Fuck fox ... I wear shift but come on why would fox glamorize the wheelie boy lifestyle . Even tho those people wanna steal bikes just to ride them on the street. It’s one thing to want to reach a bigger market but most Of the wheelie boys are straight thieves. I guess that the hip thing to do ....

|

5/7/2018 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2018 11:03 AM

I'm indifferent towards Supreme and Fox collaborating. It's business. But, with that being said, those gear sets are not exactly "Lit Kit" material.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

5/7/2018 4:06 PM

I just keep thinking of Taco Bell. "Can you make my taco a Supreme please?"

|

5/7/2018 4:13 PM

You guys are really going to be mad at Fox for tapping into another demographic with a hugely popular brand? I'm sure they are truly regretting their collaboration now that a bunch of old farts on vital are upset about it.

|

5/7/2018 4:15 PM

The sheep will proceed to buy it

|

5/7/2018 4:33 PM

danzig138 wrote:

I thought this was a joke........oh boy

This ^^^^

|

5/7/2018 4:50 PM

Raoul Duke wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

MudPup545 wrote:

Its a super expensive street brand who has had recent collabs with louis vuttion and whatnot. Theyre been around for like 20 years tho. Like someone said, supreme can put their logo on a brick and itll seriously sell for like $500 buck. I think they recently sold 49% of the company for like $500 million dollars, no joke.

|

5/7/2018 4:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2018 4:53 PM

I don't really care about the gear, that's irrelevant to me. I just can't understand why Fox is catering to a market that not only doesn't spend a single dollar in our sport but steals from the hardworking people who do.

Kind of a big F you to the sport that Fox's roots lie if you ask me but that's my opinion.

|