Fox Vue, most advanced goggle? Tear down, clean, rebuild, install tear offs. YT video embed.

Edited Date/Time 3/22/2020 10:14am
We're getting closer to a full on lockdown in Kansas, as the 4 counties in the Kansas City metro area are under a stay at home order. Time to make some lemonade out of it with getting in the garage and hitting my goggle table.

If you've never seen a pair of the Vue's- they're pretty wild. Goggle technology is going next level and Fox has stepped up with these lookers. This is the same goggle that Ken Roczen and Michael Cianciarulo are wearing every day!

Give the OTB podcast YouTube channel a subscribe from the video above, and tune into the show on platforms like
STITCHER or iTunes
|
Jt$
3/22/2020 7:38am
I don't know that I can watch anything that mentions Michael Cianciarulo as your example.
3/22/2020 7:46am
Jt$ wrote:
I don't know that I can watch anything that mentions Michael Cianciarulo as your example.
Some would say I'm lowering myself to use such lingo, others would say I'm using highfalutin sophisticated inside jokes, but bro I'm just here for a silly goose time. Let a man vital.
Cokeham23
3/22/2020 10:14am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2020 10:14am
I didn’t realize the technology(or design? Idk the word I’m looking for) of the Vue goggles. Pretty neat. I’m loyal to Scott, but I sure wish their lenses were that easy to change. Pinch

The Shop

aeffertz
3/22/2020 11:26am
Jt$ wrote:

Post a reply to: Fox Vue, most advanced goggle? Tear down, clean, rebuild, install tear offs. YT video embed.

The Latest