Fox Sports 1 Sucks ASS!!!!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2016 7:56 PM

We miss Heat 1,Because of a Fucking Dog Show !!!!!! On a Sport channel !!! WTF!!!!
Take the time and email the AMA,Fox Sport & All the Sponsors!!!
This is WAR!!!!.........Power To The People!!!!!!!!

|

2/13/2016 7:59 PM

Dog competition

|

2/13/2016 8:00 PM

Watched all of Heat one from the gate drop forward, right here on FS1. Maybe it is your local provider?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3rtwia_2016-san-diego-2-supercross-live-stream-round-6-monster-energy-supercross-hd-feb-13th_sport

|

2/13/2016 8:00 PM

Actually they did us a solid and temporarily moved it to FS2 until the dog show was over so we didn't miss anything.

|

2/13/2016 8:02 PM

Bultaco wrote:

Watched all of Heat one from the gate drop forward, right here on FS1. Maybe it is your local provider?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3rtwia_2016-san-diego-2-supercross-live-stream-round-6-monster-energy-supercross-hd-feb-13th_sport

He was on FS2 for Heat 1 then switched to FS1.

|

2/13/2016 8:04 PM

There's still a lot of folks that don't get FS2. It sucked when Speed got swallowed up by a sports network. But this is a new low. A dog show? Was it even live? Oh who cares...A DOG SHOW!

|

2/13/2016 8:07 PM

Wait what? Been waiting to see that dog show all week. Darnit i missed it!

|

2/13/2016 8:18 PM

Why didn't they move the dog show to FS2? Surely supercross has more weekly viewers than a dog show...

|

2/13/2016 8:18 PM

40Plus_922mx wrote:

Scooter won.

|

2/13/2016 8:26 PM

40Plus_922mx wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

Scooter won.

Lol! I was pulling for Kujo, but he went AWOL at 7pm pst. I guess he's a supercross fan.

|

2/13/2016 8:44 PM

kawi448 wrote:

Why didn't they move the dog show to FS2? Surely supercross has more weekly viewers than a dog show...

Because so many have a dirt bike and so few have a puppy? ; )

|

2/13/2016 8:46 PM

40Plus_922mx wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

Scooter won.

Was it a national? I had to work and missed it!

|

2/13/2016 9:27 PM

Could be worse. Wide World Of Sports in the 70s, 1 Inter-Am a year. Yes I know I'm Father Time.

|

2/13/2016 9:56 PM

Ive missed the beginning of SX so many times on Fox sports 1 because of basketball games running over, and now its a damn dog show! Unbelievable! Im fell your pain MotoxTodd. Fox sports sucks! It would be awesome if some other network would pick up SX and get it the hell away from Fox!

|

2/13/2016 9:57 PM

kawi448 wrote:

doubtful

|

2/13/2016 10:16 PM

Starcrossed wrote:

Dog competition

Dog Supercross.

|

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time"

"If life hands you a cheeseburger, you'd better fucking take it."

2/13/2016 10:17 PM

Oh yeah, and a privateer labrador smoked the factory poodles and rotties.

|

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time"

"If life hands you a cheeseburger, you'd better fucking take it."

2/13/2016 10:20 PM

The dog agility was more exciting than the 450 main. I yelled at the tv when a dog took a wrong turn. wink
Anderson showing Tomac that you could indeed pass on that track was the highlight.

|

2/13/2016 10:30 PM

I was so pissed off, what a joke. Fs1 sucks

|

2/13/2016 10:51 PM

I was having ESPN flashbacks of SX getting bumped by world championship chess.

|

2/13/2016 10:55 PM

WFO! wrote:

Oh yeah, and a privateer labrador smoked the factory poodles and rotties.

I was amazed at the speed, agility, and leaping ability of those poodles. The different techniques the dogs used thru the poles was cool too. I have FS2 in HD so it was no big deal to me, but I feel bad for those who missed a couple heat races. We've all been there.

|

2/13/2016 11:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2016 11:38 PM

WTF is wrong with you guys! Didn't you already know dogs and supercross go together like Chinese food and chocolate pudding or strippers and cocaine???? Makes perfect sense to me.Photo

|

2/14/2016 1:25 AM

That one dog keeps winning ,I'm so bored watching the finals ,somebody , somewhere ,owes me something . They need to change the format ,that way the dog I want to win will have a chance against the much faster dogs.

|

2/14/2016 2:14 AM

Didn't you realise it's the "Road to Supercross" route for those cute doggies? Fox have a duty to cover the regionals and qualifiers!wink tongue laughing laughing laughing

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

2/14/2016 2:49 AM

If I told them once I told them a thousand times, Supercross, then dog Show....

|

"Never name a hog you may have to eat" - Willie Nelson

2/14/2016 5:45 AM

kawi448 wrote:

Do you really believe yourself?

|

2/14/2016 6:42 AM

MR. X wrote:

That one dog keeps winning ,I'm so bored watching the finals ,somebody , somewhere ,owes me something . They need to change the format ,that way the dog I want to win will have a chance against the much faster dogs.

This is spot on and should be posted in every SX sucks, the racing is boring, ban the 450's, etc thread that is running on this board today.

|

MR. X wrote:

2/14/2016 6:46 AM

MR. X wrote:

Well done.

|

2/14/2016 9:39 AM

I checked my DVR around 9pm to make sure there was no issues (which often happens), and went to bed.

I get up early, grab some coffee and what do I see......A friggin dog show.......

Of course too late to tune to FS2 or the app........

Thanks FS1, you really outdid yourself this time......BTW, since when did dog shows become a sport????????

The only good thing was, when the one dog, cut the other one off for the second time, there was a pretty good dog fight.....I think one dog got a week suspension and the other a warning.........

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

2/14/2016 9:51 AM

resetjet wrote:

I checked my DVR around 9pm to make sure there was no issues (which often happens), and went to bed.

I get up early, grab some coffee and what do I see......A friggin dog show.......

Of course too late to tune to FS2 or the app........

Thanks FS1, you really outdid yourself this time......BTW, since when did dog shows become a sport????????

The only good thing was, when the one dog, cut the other one off for the second time, there was a pretty good dog fight.....I think one dog got a week suspension and the other a warning.........

You must be referring to the Bichon Friese.

|