Fox Raceway National 5/29

Does anybody have any details on what fan camping is? Pro Motocross site had very little info. I see it’s not actual assigned spots like the more expensive camping options. I hope I bought the right tickets, I have a 27ft toy hauler. Also I’m hearing no amateur day this year. I was able to get Friday off and wanted to race it. What gives? I can’t find any answers to this stuff and Fox Raceway doesn’t reply to comments so I guess I’m turning to Vital. Thanks
|
hubbardmx50
5/5/2021 7:52pm
I’ve been wondering this too. Looked on 2x promotions site and didn’t see anything about an amateur day.
brocster
5/5/2021 8:43pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2021 8:49pm
I camped in my van last year in the camping area that cost $200 (including admission/wrist band). This area was not assigned spots and on top of the hill. Was given a Blue parking sticker. The other camping area was along the back fence (where teams/pros park for practice) and those vehicles had Green stickers. Don’t remember the cost exactly but know it was more. Sorry I don’t remember the name differentiation, but maybe the cost will help you decipher between the two. Hope this helps.

Depending on who decides to tag along with me this year will determine if I camp again or not.
Burnett84
5/5/2021 8:43pm
Try calling 2x promotions. I know last year they didn’t promote the amateur day until the last minute I believe. I’ve been wondering the same thing myself though if they will have one.
5/5/2021 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2021 8:57pm
brocster wrote:
I camped in my van last year in the camping area that cost $200 (including admission/wrist band). This area was not assigned spots and on top...
I camped in my van last year in the camping area that cost $200 (including admission/wrist band). This area was not assigned spots and on top of the hill. Was given a Blue parking sticker. The other camping area was along the back fence (where teams/pros park for practice) and those vehicles had Green stickers. Don’t remember the cost exactly but know it was more. Sorry I don’t remember the name differentiation, but maybe the cost will help you decipher between the two. Hope this helps.

Depending on who decides to tag along with me this year will determine if I camp again or not.
Thank you, good information. Were there toy haulers and RV’s next to you in the $200 area? If not I need to cancel and get the other package.

The Shop

wisey
Fantasy
1380th
5/5/2021 9:17pm
I was wanting to do Amateur Day but. Race for upgrade to VIP section for all podiums🤘
brocster
5/5/2021 9:27pm
brocster wrote:
I camped in my van last year in the camping area that cost $200 (including admission/wrist band). This area was not assigned spots and on top...

Thank you, good information. Were there toy haulers and RV’s next to you in the $200 area? If not I need to cancel and get the...
Thank you, good information. Were there toy haulers and RV’s next to you in the $200 area? If not I need to cancel and get the other package.
Yes all bases were covered. Rv’s, campers, toy haulers, vans, and tents. Enjoy!
5/5/2021 10:11pm
brocster wrote:

Thank you, good information. Were there toy haulers and RV’s next to you in the $200 area? If not I need to cancel and get the...
brocster wrote:
Yes all bases were covered. Rv’s, campers, toy haulers, vans, and tents. Enjoy!
Thanks man that’s such a relief to know I bought the right thing. Can’t wait
hubbardmx50
5/18/2021 9:16am
Nice of them to finally post about it two weeks in advance.

Post a reply to: Fox Raceway National 5/29

The Latest