Fox/Pala Friday

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2019 11:56 AM

Watching Malcolm Stewart and Aaron Plessinger rip aroind the main track this morning. Stewart is clearly the fastest guy on the track. Lap after lap hitting the same lines. Looks very sharp and in very good shape.

|

9/20/2019 12:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2019 12:08 PM

Unlike AP7, he’s had plenty of time off. Some of the riders actually came back from injury and rode the outdoor circuit. Should be going faster IMO. Put them in the woods and we’ll see what happens.

|

9/20/2019 12:16 PM

Max D wrote:

Unlike AP7, he’s had plenty of time off. Some of the riders actually came back from injury and rode the outdoor circuit. Should be going faster IMO. Put them in the woods and we’ll see what happens.

Which supercross or pro motocross races are through trails in the woods these days?

|

9/20/2019 12:18 PM

Max D wrote:

wat

|

9/20/2019 12:23 PM

seth505 wrote:

Which supercross or pro motocross races are through trails in the woods these days?

Plessinger grew up riding in the woods. Not a fan of riders who choose what series they’re going to ride. Unless they’re injured or Chad Reed or Justin Brayton.

|

9/20/2019 12:29 PM

Max D wrote:

I wasn't trying to imply that AP7 was slow, he was ripping. Just today on this track MS27 was clearly faster than all of the other pro guys and he looks to be in real good physical health. I don't understand what off road racing has to do with my observations.

|

9/20/2019 12:33 PM

Max D wrote:

seth505 wrote:

Max D wrote:

Plessinger grew up riding in the woods. Not a fan of riders who choose what series they’re going to ride. Unless they’re injured or Chad Reed or Justin Brayton.

Well slick, Malcolm rides for a supercross only team so he doesn't exactly choose which series he's going to ride. His paying employer does.

|

9/20/2019 12:34 PM

Max D wrote:

seth505 wrote:

Max D wrote:

You must be a blast at parties

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2006 KX250

9/20/2019 12:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2019 12:37 PM

Max D wrote:

seth505 wrote:

Max D wrote:

|

9/20/2019 12:40 PM

That’s my bad. I didn’t really mean to get stuff stirred up on here. I just didn’t see him out there busting his butt with everyone else during outdoors. I don’t even follow him.

|

9/20/2019 12:41 PM

Max D wrote:

seth505 wrote:

Max D wrote:

Ooooooooooh, i know what the D stands for!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

9/20/2019 12:44 PM

seth505 wrote:

Max D wrote:

bvm111 wrote:

Glad you have time to go to parties! You must have a lot of responsibilities.

|

9/20/2019 2:07 PM

Max D wrote:

That’s my bad. I didn’t really mean to get stuff stirred up on here. I just didn’t see him out there busting his butt with everyone else during outdoors. I don’t even follow him.

Because he can’t make any money doing the Outdoors!

Do you like to work for free? No check that, how would you like to pay your employer to go to work?

|

9/20/2019 2:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2019 2:55 PM

Max D wrote:

bvm111 wrote:

Max D wrote:

Wat?

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2006 KX250

9/20/2019 3:13 PM

Max D wrote:

bvm111 wrote:

Max D wrote:

Lol, for real?

|

9/20/2019 6:04 PM

bvm111 wrote:

Max D wrote:

ob wrote:

Lol, for real?

What do you think Cotton?

|

9/20/2019 6:12 PM

Max D wrote:

I feel like theres another reason you dont like malcolm and you're making excuses.

|

9/20/2019 6:42 PM

colintrax wrote:

I feel like theres another reason you dont like malcolm and you're making excuses.

I don’t have anything against Malcom. I just don’t follow him. I followed his brother. Hard to fill that legends shoes.

|

9/20/2019 8:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2019 8:05 PM

Max D wrote:

seth505 wrote:

Max D wrote:

you're making NC look bad. they can see what you type.

|

9/20/2019 8:09 PM

Max D wrote:

Wat in tha fuc u talkin bout fillus

|

9/20/2019 8:54 PM

#notwoke

|

I miss

9/20/2019 9:06 PM

Max D wrote:

ob wrote:

Lol, for real?

Rocket88 wrote:

What do you think Cotton?

|

2017 CRF450r

9/21/2019 7:06 AM

Tough crowd! Lol I guess I didn’t realize it was going to draw this many tears..... I apologize to Malcom and Vital. I definitely stuck my foot in my mouth on this one. Guy B if you want to boot me, I completely understand. I’ll just follow without signing in.

|

9/21/2019 7:42 AM

M00kei hAZ fAstEsT lAp?!?!?!? 2020 sx champ

|

9/21/2019 9:14 AM

Max D wrote:

Tough crowd! Lol I guess I didn’t realize it was going to draw this many tears..... I apologize to Malcom and Vital. I definitely stuck my foot in my mouth on this one. Guy B if you want to boot me, I completely understand. I’ll just follow without signing in.

Do you by chance own a car wash business?

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

9/21/2019 9:43 AM

“OLD MOTO”, I apologize for turning a good thread into a negative one. I shouldn’t have involved emotions in my first post. I agree that both Malcom and AP7 are fast as hell and in good shape! Sorry man!

|

9/21/2019 10:13 AM

Max D wrote:

Sure, make me the bad guy.

Learning when to chime in (or not) is a talent that can be learned. It doesn't have to be enforced by me.

|

9/21/2019 10:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2019 10:50 AM

For the record, I feel like an ass. I really meant no harm to Malcom. He’s a professional, surely he’s used to criticism by now, I’m sure he’ll understand.

|

9/21/2019 10:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2019 10:38 AM

GuyB wrote:

Sure, make me the bad guy.

Learning when to chime in (or not) is a talent that can be learned. It doesn't have to be enforced by me.

Leaders are meant to play both roles. Good, bad, and ugly. If there’s not a bad guy, nothing gets accomplished. I seriously didn’t mean to mess this thread up. I know you work hard to keep it clean and respectful. I apologize man.

|

9/21/2019 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2019 11:02 AM

t_baum88 wrote:

M00kei hAZ fAstEsT lAp?!?!?!? 2020 sx champ

I think you might be trying to switch gears and change this back into a good thread? Or you could be making fun of me like everybody else? 🤷🏻‍♂️ But either way, I appreciate it!

|