Fox / Kanye West

akillerwombat
3/11/2016 5:06pm
iudi2006 wrote:
I'll have to agree with you. Guy has an extreme talent in sampling hip hop beats and is creative. But as far as how he presents...
I'll have to agree with you. Guy has an extreme talent in sampling hip hop beats and is creative. But as far as how he presents himself he's just a complete contradiction. Talks about God and anal sex in the same line, seriously. There is a song in his new album that he did that. Sooner or later he'll be out of the mainstream.
bob567
3/11/2016 5:06pm
NITRODOG wrote:
Who's Kayne West?
Not a fucken clue. Looks like he bangs fat chics and is an asshole in life from this thread.
WFO!
3/11/2016 5:13pm
NITRODOG wrote:
Who's Kayne West?
bob567 wrote:
Not a fucken clue. Looks like he bangs fat chics and is an asshole in life from this thread.
If you dont know him or his music, then I implore you to watch at least the first minute of his "super hit" bound 2.

(Theres motorcycles in the video so that should keep you watching at least for a minute or so, ha)

This is NOT a joke. This is his real song.

If you think this man is talented you are delusional as he is.

gonemoto
3/11/2016 5:32pm
Thanks for the vid, I just threw up in my mouth a little. Bogles Leg really thinks that shit will have the same staying power as Elvis and The Beatles? That's some crazy shit.

The Shop

Big Lenny
3/11/2016 6:20pm
NITRODOG wrote:
Who's Kayne West?
bob567 wrote:
He's more famous than Donald Trump..
3/11/2016 7:39pm
It's ironic how everyone says I'm "so ignorant" and I'm "just a dumb college liberal" and "only 21 years old, you'll learn when you're older" ...

A) I'm republican and hate Sanders and Clinton, but thanks for assuming
B ) I'm not going to automatically turn into a racist just because I get older
C) I'm the ignorant one but not a single person can come up with an actual rebuttal as to what was so "ignorant" in my original post... Some even refusing to read what I wrote because I couldn't vote in the last election. Little hypocritical, eh?
D) "Gonemoto", sir, yes I do believe Kanye will have the same staying power as the Beatles. Just like your parents said the same thing about rock n' roll back in the day. A little someone by the name of Paul McCartney happens to have 3 songs recorded with Mr. West. He seems to be pretty fond of Kanye...
E) Someone in this thread used the term "monkey" to refer to a black person... I rest my case.

Funny how everyone on here bashes today's youth saying we're what's wrong with the world and we are entitled to too much and don't know a thing about anything ... but at least we're open minded and don't bitch and moan on a forum when someone a little younger has a different opinion than them. Guess what, times change people! Music changes! Fashion changes! Norms change! Y'all are so quick to forget the past...
3/11/2016 7:49pm
Also, the video posted above doesn't sum up all his work. Idk why I'm even posting this since no one here probably even considers rap "real music", but these songs are a more accurate representation.

A song for his late mother/first born child (featuring Paul McCartney)

A song about religion/police brutality/racism

A song about the corruption of the education system

Another song with sir Paul

nrosso391
Fantasy
3479th
3/11/2016 8:46pm
Hey "Bogle's Leg" did you type all your posts from your phone?,

if you answer YES then you ARE what's wrong with America.
nrosso391
Fantasy
3479th
3/11/2016 8:51pm
PS "Bogle's Leg" YOU are bitching on this forum against us too so how are you any different from us? #stupidthingskidssay

You're too young to say "back in the day". Yeezus Christ
g0rd057
3/11/2016 8:51pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2016 8:52pm
Will Kanye's musical relevance and success endure 54 years like these guys?....
I doubt it.

nrosso391
Fantasy
3479th
3/11/2016 9:02pm
Who's Kanye? lol
WFO!
3/11/2016 9:15pm
g0rd057 wrote:
Will Kanye's musical relevance and success endure 54 years like these guys?.... I doubt it. [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_IovFRhtHFQ/Vkz3wVcI2AI/AAAAAAAAOxM/VaOUngV-VbI/s1600/rrrr.jpg[/img]
I doubt it.

Hahaha.

Yep, and Bob Ezrin would agree with you.

In case you missed Kanye's twitter feud with Ezrin.....(Pink Floyd, Lou Reed, Alice Cooper, Peter Gabriel, KISS, etc)

The laughable thing is Kanye didn't even know who Ezrin even was!! Blink

Excerpts from Ezrins comments about Kanye...

He said West’s music would not stand the test of time – “unlike other creators in his genre like Jay Z, Tupac, Biggie or even MC Hammer” – and that he did not “open up new avenues of discourse like NWA, or introduce the world to a new art form like Grandmaster Flash, or even meaningfully and memorably address social issues through his music like Marshall, Macklemore and Kendrick”. West’s songwriting, Ezrin wrote, “was sophomoric at best”.

“Instead, Kanye’s greatest achievements have been in the form of excessive behaviour, egomaniacal tantrums and tasteless grandstanding,” he wrote, adding that what really annoyed him was that people might think West was an artist.

Sargent Rock
3/11/2016 9:18pm
Can you imagine having Kim K as your boss and having to tell her what your work plans are for the day? Tell me as the owners wife, she will not be going in that business and telling everyone what to do! Pete, you have had better days my friend.

Enough said.....lol.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/11/2016 9:40pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2016 9:40pm
Also, the video posted above doesn't sum up all his work. Idk why I'm even posting this since no one here probably even considers rap "real...
Also, the video posted above doesn't sum up all his work. Idk why I'm even posting this since no one here probably even considers rap "real music", but these songs are a more accurate representation.

Sorry bro, I'm only 4 years older than you and can't stand the shit he comes out with. Same with that new cRAP everyone is listening to. It's not music. It's people talking with computer generated beats. I also can't support anyone who calls themselves Yeezus. We all know what he is trying to say, just like JayZ and calling himself Jove. Neither one of them are Jesus and never will be.

My generation and their thinking scares me..... Cruz/Trump '16!!! Tongue
dirtnapper
3/11/2016 9:41pm
As a big Kanye fan and a "young" motocross enthusiast (21 yrs), I found out about this story through a different news source and was hoping...
As a big Kanye fan and a "young" motocross enthusiast (21 yrs), I found out about this story through a different news source and was hoping someone on Vital would pick the story up because I knew I would get a kick out of reading all the out-of-touch racist comments the old internet bench racers would have... this thread didn't disappoint.

Now before any of you grown men get your panties in a bunch and dismiss my opinion as that of a spoiled rich kid that uses his parents' money to chase amateur nationals and buy Kanye's expensive clothing, let me just say I've had a job since I was 15 and am currently in school full time for a major that will guarantee me a job when I graduate next year. I've been racing since I was 6 and was lucky enough to have supportive parents that helped me get to Loretta's, but since college I've downsized to just a good ole 2006 YZ125 that I ride for fun.

Anyways, the ignorance when it comes to Kanye on here is eerily similar to the posts I see about him on Facebook from the hardcore Trump supporters. Really, you'd refuse to buy any Fox apparel because the former CEO is now the CEO of a fashion brand that you're too old to understand? It's funny what older adults say about Kanye, they are so quick to forget what their parents said about good ole rock n' roll before it became accepted. The Beatles were once as sacrilegious and frowned upon by the adult generation as Kanye is currently... now the Beatles are universally accepted as musical geniuses for their music and ideologies. It's a shame this forum probably won't be around in about 50 years so I could say "told ya so" when my generation is the old generation and people like Kanye are seen as the greats.

Also, really? Welfare jokes in 2016? Do older adults still seriously have the mindset that anyone who is a fan of a black rapper are also black and on welfare? I forgot black people are automatically poor and jobless. Like Kanye said, rap is the new rock and roll. 90% of kids under the age of 20 are fans of rap regardless of their skin color, it's the new mainstream genre. Please stop trying to be funny saying stuff like "Hoodlums these days wait in line overnight for an ugly shoe but won't wait in line for a job" ... You're part of the problem in this country. Kanye's shoes and clothing are out of the price range of the average consumer, let alone someone who has no job. It's high end fashion, most people, especially older people out of touch with pop culture, don't think it's appealing. That's okay, the line is still highly successful and, like others said, sells out in minutes.

And don't even get me started on the $53 million debt thing... if you believe he's in debt, you get your news from sources like TMZ and believe every tabloid headline you see. If you did any research, you'd learn that Kanye has spent $53mil of his personal money over the last 10 years to pursue his personal ventures. That money is separate from the hundreds of millions he's made from his incredibly successful music career and Nike/Adidas shoe ventures. But I guess since he's black he must be poor and on welfare, right?

Rant over, have a nice day Smile
Kno how I kno ur gay? Lolz

Epic rant, bro Tongue
kongols
3/12/2016 12:20am
Never owned anything FOX (except a hat), but my DC Shoes came to Latvia from San Diego in 8 days. I`m set.
3/12/2016 4:13am
Got to say, while KW definitely has a knack for riding the wave of popular culture and music and producing hit after hit after hit and making more money than the entire moto world combined, the guy comes across as a major dickhead and the stupid shit that comes out of his mouth beggars believe sometimes. A lot like donny trump. God help the world if that dickhead comes to power, cause he wont.
Twist1
3/12/2016 4:37am
That is funny as hell. So who actually takes West seriously?
Kanye and his wife are two people I don't like at all. They represent an endless list of bad things.

The Gayfish story may not be fiction....
3/12/2016 8:37am
Also, the video posted above doesn't sum up all his work. Idk why I'm even posting this since no one here probably even considers rap "real...

3/12/2016 10:05am
g0rd057 wrote:
Will Kanye's musical relevance and success endure 54 years like these guys?.... I doubt it. [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_IovFRhtHFQ/Vkz3wVcI2AI/AAAAAAAAOxM/VaOUngV-VbI/s1600/rrrr.jpg[/img]
I doubt it.

It's totally fine for those old duders to wear leggings that are tighter than Jesus's crown of thorns but when a younger person does it they are gonna RUIN society.

My dad used to bang on about how hard and tough the culture of current middle agers is compared to modern aesthetics, but one day "come sail away" popped on the classic rock station he swore by and right after was elton john just pouring through the auto shop amongst the grease and sweat and loose dad jeans barreling out through his glitter and makeup "BA BA BA BENNIE AND THE JETS OHH BAAA BAA DOOO DOO WANNA HAAA HHAA REPPY CHANG BENNIE AND THE JETS BENNIEEEE BENNIIEEE"

Laughing Everyone needs to loosen up a few ft/lbs and remember we are all MX dudes.
Twist1
3/12/2016 10:59am
Humping Bowles Leg..
You sound just like my really smart Dumbazz straight A's daughter at UNC..
I'm the guy you describe, but I have had black friends, gay friends, and a very open and liberal adult life on planet earth. Love mother earth, surf her waves, shred her mountains, and walk ride and rock and roll her curves.

learn a little more about life before you go and make a fuknut out of yourself. .
Kanye is a flash in the pan. MC Hammer is a creative genius....see how it can play out?
kawasa84
3/12/2016 11:12am
Who,.......the hell is Kayne West?
Twist1
3/12/2016 11:13am
And Trump is the Kanye of politics.
tydog
3/12/2016 11:20am
Not that anyone gives a shit but
No more Fox for me, ever.
hvaughn88
3/12/2016 11:43am
tydog wrote:
Not that anyone gives a shit but
No more Fox for me, ever.
Do you mind if I ask why?
3/12/2016 11:49am Edited Date/Time 3/12/2016 11:54am
If someone cannot tell the difference between RAP music, and the artistic talent it takes to create new sheet music, play the instruments, sometimes more than one, write and sing lyrics well... mad skillz motocross to you must seem a whole lot like riding a REAL dirt bike.

It seems the general consensus is that while Mr. West has a good ear for music production, playing any musical instrument just does not seem to be part of his repertoire.

I'm not saying RAP music is bad, and definitely not saying it isn't profitable. My personal opinion would be that I just wish it would mature.
ocscottie
3/12/2016 2:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/12/2016 2:42pm
Someone at Chaparral Motorsports is funny, they posted this on our FB lol

"Can't wait for the new MX boots to drop!!!!" Laughing

3/12/2016 4:05pm
ocscottie wrote:
Someone at Chaparral Motorsports is funny, they posted this on our FB lol "Can't wait for the new MX boots to drop!!!!" :laugh: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/03/12/127574/s1200_KWboots.jpg[/img]
Someone at Chaparral Motorsports is funny, they posted this on our FB lol

"Can't wait for the new MX boots to drop!!!!" Laughing

But those are made by Nike

Post a reply to: Fox / Kanye West

The Latest