Found a pic of Stanks dad......

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2018 1:33 PM

laughing

Photo
|

7/1/2018 5:00 PM

That cant be his dad. He's not riding a 2 stroke.

|

7/1/2018 5:20 PM

Does anyone know if he’s gonna try to race sx next year?

|

7/1/2018 5:46 PM

dirtnapper wrote: laughing

Photo

LOL.....you hit the nail on the head my man.

|

7/1/2018 6:57 PM

Scull79 wrote:

That cant be his dad. He's not riding a 2 stroke.

Photo
|

7/1/2018 7:22 PM

Scull79 wrote:

That cant be his dad. He's not riding a 2 stroke.

maxximmee wrote: Photo
laughing laughing haters will claim its Photoshop!!
|

7/1/2018 7:31 PM

Well since we’re on the look alikes I found Ferrandis’ doppelgänger- Jolie Olie from YouTube fame.

Photo

|

7/1/2018 11:56 PM

|

7/2/2018 12:06 AM

On a serious note, Donnie Steinke is one of the coolest hard working dudes and he's a damn good cook!

|

7/2/2018 1:09 AM

Here's my Ferrandis doppelganger Photo

|

7/2/2018 4:16 AM

Scull79 wrote:

That cant be his dad. He's not riding a 2 stroke.

maxximmee wrote: Photo

Now I see the resemblance.?

|

7/2/2018 4:23 AM

Ok vital needs a look a like thread. We play all the time at work?

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

7/2/2018 5:46 AM

Johnny Lock wrote:

Well since we’re on the look alikes I found Ferrandis’ doppelgänger- Jolie Olie from YouTube fame.

Photo

What s up youtube

|

7/2/2018 7:42 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

Ok vital needs a look a like thread. We play all the time at work?

Not sure if you've seen it but there's one about Anderson looking like Che Guevara. Some people thought it was actually photoshopped. Totally legit look alike. Pretty crazy actually.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/2/2018 7:47 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

Ok vital needs a look a like thread. We play all the time at work?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not sure if you've seen it but there's one about Anderson looking like Che Guevara. Some people thought it was actually ...more

That one was freaky. Spent a bit with Google and they look just a like with similar facial expressions.

|

7/2/2018 7:59 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

Ok vital needs a look a like thread. We play all the time at work?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not sure if you've seen it but there's one about Anderson looking like Che Guevara. Some people thought it was actually ...more

imoto34 wrote:

That one was freaky. Spent a bit with Google and they look just a like with similar facial expressions.

From certain angles they don't look much a like but from other angles you could say they're related. Billions of people on earth yet that kind of stuff happens. It's weird.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/2/2018 8:01 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/2/2018 3:17 PM

Photo
|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

7/2/2018 3:36 PM

Just no look alike pictures of stewart ,you'll be called the R word.

|

7/2/2018 4:41 PM

Here's a few from my Instagram page....i think ive posted some or most of these before but if you haven't seen them yet enjoy. Photo


iPhoto
Photo

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|