Found Tamirs Mom

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2019 10:35 AM

Don't know if this embedded right but this chick is crazy pulling out mace on these dudes lost on a trail.

">

|

7/25/2019 10:42 AM

New drinking game. Take a shot every time the kid in the back says "i'm sorry". If you survive, you're a legend..

|

7/25/2019 10:57 AM

She is a tough lady in looks also.

|

7/25/2019 11:04 AM

Wow ,she seems reasonable
What a miserable person.

|

7/25/2019 11:04 AM

One in a Tecate tee, one in a PBR tee. Maybe they are worried about someone stealing all of their empties...

|

7/25/2019 11:13 AM

|

7/25/2019 11:19 AM

Don't know about other parts of the USA, but where the altercation is taking place that is concidered the right of way in my city, city owned , first 10ft from edge of pavement. Would of loved to see the legal action if one was face mobbed with that mace.

|

7/25/2019 11:43 AM

Smoproracing_Smoproracing wrote:

Don't know about other parts of the USA, but where the altercation is taking place that is concidered the right of way in my city, city owned , first 10ft from edge of pavement. Would of loved to see the legal action if one was face mobbed with that mace.

Here it includes the shoulder and "The ditch" if there is one also, which is maintained by the road crews for drainage etc.

Guaranteed those fuckers have a meth lab or chop shop they don't want found out. (All the crazy nonsense about their cars)
If I was these kids, I would call the cops and tell them they smelled chemicals.

The fact that broad sprayed mace, that's open game.

Lastly, these types are the types that string fishing line across dirt bike trails or trails around their place. I know because I've found it. Many many many times.

|

7/25/2019 11:45 AM

"scratching cars, STEALING HOUSES."

Sounds like a rough neighborhood.

|

7/25/2019 11:51 AM

I wouldn't have entertained that lady for 1 second. As soon as she came in hot like that it would have been see ya later.

|

7/25/2019 12:12 PM

Not very often that I agree with premixPaul, but this is one of those times......

Those kids handled it very well, though. Probably a lot better than my younger, smartass self would have. I'd definitely give them kudos for being the adults in the situation.

|

7/25/2019 12:23 PM

Respect to those dudes. Handled it better than i would've. That lady would've caught a mouth full of roost if i were in their shoes lol.

|

7/25/2019 3:28 PM

Can you imagine living with that she beast day in and day out ? Poor Tecate dude....

|

7/25/2019 5:27 PM

Stop saying sorry and leave.

Yeah she seems like she's got some issues but dont know what she's had to put up with. I'd get pissed too if people had been scratching or stealing cars.

|

7/25/2019 5:44 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Well, their house does have wheels and a hitch so she has a valid point

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/25/2019 5:47 PM

Is it legal for those boys to be driving on the road like that? Good thing they aren't in the city riding wheelies.

|

7/25/2019 5:55 PM

In for the down votes

|

7/25/2019 6:12 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Is it legal for those boys to be driving on the road like that? Good thing they aren't in the city riding wheelies.

Stir the pot why dontcha.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/25/2019 6:23 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

plowboy wrote:

Well, their house does have wheels and a hitch so she has a valid point

It ain't home till you take the wheels off.

|

7/25/2019 6:44 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

plowboy wrote:

Stir the pot why dontcha.

For the record, I thought those boys handled themselves well and I couldn't care less that they drove on the road. They was just out there having fun like I did at that age.

|