Forkner shows his true colors

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2018 8:06 PM

He was pissed somebody cut down on him a lapper. Didn t mind doing it to Osborne karma is a bitch. Then to top it off flips him the bird over the triple then goes after the lapper after the main. He s a punk straight up. Somebody should knock his chicklets out.

|

3/17/2018 8:07 PM

The bleach in his hair was affecting his decision making....

|

3/17/2018 8:07 PM

still young. No excuse but emotions got him.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

3/17/2018 8:08 PM

What are his "chicklets"?

|

3/17/2018 8:09 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Those giant 2 front teeth he hasn’t grown into yet? smile

|

3/17/2018 8:09 PM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

still young. No excuse but emotions got him.

No excuses he did it to Osborne. I m sick of hearing he s still young making more money than me time to grow up. I did that at work I would be walked out.

|

3/17/2018 8:10 PM

The lapper should have known better, not like Forkner was first.

|

3/17/2018 8:12 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

His teeth lapper told him your flapping your gums. And as usual he turns and takes off like the little girl he is

|

3/17/2018 8:14 PM

The "old man outrode and outsmarted him" tonite youth should have prevailed. Lmfao

|

3/17/2018 8:15 PM

I didn’t see him go after the lapper? Lol

|

Man people are soft

|

Park Boys wrote:

The lapper should have known better, not like Forkner was first.

He did it to Osborne. Now it s not right hypocrisy.

|

3/17/2018 8:16 PM

shaffstall721 wrote:

I didn’t see him go after the lapper? Lol

Ha

|

3/17/2018 8:17 PM

Dmcc starts an "I hate Forkner" thread... Who'd a thunk it?

|

3/17/2018 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 8:20 PM

He's young.
He's fighting for a championship.
Lapped rider kinda got in his way.
Emotions can run high.

When we were his age.....could get upset over things a lot less important.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

Why you so spun up? Did he steal your girl? Or are you best buds with the lapper?

|

I agree, he's that 1 punk kid that we've all got at our local track that acts like a spoiled brat just because he's fast and has alot the sponsors. Everybody has to move over for him. whistling

|

3/17/2018 8:21 PM

Does Kawasaki make their red decals outta lead?

|

3/17/2018 8:28 PM

Any top rider who has a lapper cut over on him and essentially take him out is going to be pissed. If you wanna rag on Forkner, wait for him to actually do something so you're not the one who looks the asshole

|

3/17/2018 8:30 PM

slipdog wrote:

Did he prove me rite enough said. Truth hurts don t it. I hate when I m rite lmfao

|

3/17/2018 8:31 PM

It really wasn't that bad he could have found another way to pass him those top guys know that the rookies anything can happen

|

3/17/2018 8:32 PM

Getting mad and worked up makes him a punk and you guys criticize him? What a bunch of pussies you guys are. I guess none of you remember being young.

|

3/17/2018 8:33 PM

* Right *

Bro......smile

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

MB19 wrote:

Any top rider who has a lapper cut over on him and essentially take him out is going to be pissed. If you wanna rag on Forkner, wait for him to actually do something so you're not the one who looks the asshole

MB19 took the words right out of my mouth

|

Dmcc wrote:

Did he prove me rite enough said. Truth hurts don t it. I hate when I m rite lmfao

Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?

|

Harry Backmon wrote:

Why you so spun up? Did he steal your girl? Or are you best buds with the lapper?

Not spun up. He didn t steal my girl I got yours. Lapper not my bud but he didn t back down from forkner. Forkner turned away and acted like a spoiled kid.

|

3/17/2018 8:35 PM

slipdog wrote:

Dmcc wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

You first lol.

|

3/17/2018 8:36 PM

slipdog wrote:

Dmcc wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

rite?

|

3/17/2018 8:36 PM

Are the people that were outraged that reed didn't let dungey past the same people that aren't outraged that Alves didn't let Forker past?

|

3/17/2018 8:38 PM

Dmcc wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Dmcc wrote:

You first lol.

You're nobody's fool, but you could still get adopted

|