Forkner home race will it get dirty?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2018 10:37 AM

With all the tension between Forkner and Osborn, points tied up. Does Austin have a little extra fire being at home? Will it get rough?

|

3/17/2018 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 10:42 AM

If they're running together and one guy puts a pass on the other, I can't imagine not noticing some kind of attitude in the move. Where it goes from there, we shall see! Fully expect Forkner to act like he has something to prove to the champ (and his hometown crowd), and Zacho to be on his toes ready to dish it right back

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

3/17/2018 10:46 AM

I can't believe your the only one to bring up that this is Austin's home town race.
It's Saint Pats day I see a lot of green wining today!

|

3/17/2018 10:59 AM

I still see Osbourne being a level higher than Forkner.

Catching him from behind in the last races, if they get a simular start all my money is on Zach.

|

3/17/2018 11:14 AM

I just hope for great racing and one of them doesn’t throw it away tonight.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

3/17/2018 11:46 AM

... and smith will be waiting in the wings... red plate for Jordan!

|

3/17/2018 11:48 AM

imoto31 wrote:

... and smith will be waiting in the wings... red plate for Jordan!

unbelievable that he's only 8 points out of the lead after all the problems he had in the first 2 races

|

3/17/2018 12:33 PM

I will call it here. If Osborne gets a chance he will run over or through Forkner tonight. He rode like that last year and I expect it again from him.

|

3/17/2018 1:02 PM

For sure Osborne is going to take out Forkner first chance he gets.

|

3/17/2018 1:05 PM

Think it was on Racerx they said Osbourne is on probation from the Savatgy move last year?

|

3/17/2018 1:58 PM

Photo

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

3/17/2018 2:12 PM

Yes

|

3/17/2018 3:13 PM

Just hope someone cross jumps the shit out of forkner tonight.

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

3/17/2018 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 3:53 PM

Madmax31 wrote:

Just hope someone cross jumps the shit out of forkner tonight.

Thats some high level maturity right there, you sure youre not madmax13?

I dont condone cross jumping even as retaliation for it.
its just as fcked up stupid

|

3/17/2018 3:54 PM

I think Forkner gets the start; and man oh man could be in for a treat if Zacho just stalks the hell out of him, getting in his head.. Osbourne should be of the mindset to let Forkner take Forkner out.. thats the kind of psychological warfare that could really shift the series momentum back in his favor... just spit ballin here.. DROP THE GATE!!!!!

|

3/17/2018 5:09 PM

It got a little heated between them in practice

|

3/17/2018 7:02 PM

I had a feeling someone would throw it away!

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

3/17/2018 7:16 PM

Forkner self implodes.

|

3/17/2018 7:29 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

I think Forkner gets the start; and man oh man could be in for a treat if Zacho just stalks the hell out of him, getting in his head.. Osbourne should be of the mindset to let Forkner take Forkner out.. thats the kind of psychological warfare that could really shift the series momentum back in his favor... just spit ballin here.. DROP THE GATE!!!!!

Nailed it bro...

|

3/17/2018 7:56 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

You called the race 6 hours ago...crystal ball much?

|

I'm just here to stir sh#t up...

3/17/2018 8:36 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

nrosso391 wrote:

You called the race 6 hours ago...crystal ball much?

For real... not the way I wanted to see it play out but well played sir

|

3/17/2018 9:58 PM

Thank you my fellow dude bros.. I can't explain it really, a sudden moment of clarity with the moto universe..

Photo

|

3/18/2018 12:43 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

NostroF150 we await your next prediction...

|

3/18/2018 9:46 AM

i called that race the way it went down on the third lap. you could tell osborne was just waiting. it was like 1.5 consistently and then he found that nice jumping line through the woops. once he dropped it down to 0.9 i knew Forkner was going to make a mistake at some point.

i would bet forkner was all worked up with a max heart rate while leading and osbourne was just chilling. it’s arguable whether that lapped assisted in the mistake but i truly think a mistake was going to happen at some point regarlsss. he was worrying about what osbourne was doing/going to do behind him....

and that’s just what happens when osbourne is behind ya!!! the number ones race IQ is next to brilliance!

can’t wait to see him on 450s

|

3/18/2018 10:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2018 10:07 AM

holtergeist797 wrote:

i called that race the way it went down on the third lap. you could tell osborne was just waiting. it was like 1.5 consistently and then he found that nice jumping line through the woops. once he dropped it down to 0.9 i knew Forkner was going to make a mistake at some point.

i would bet forkner was all worked up with a max heart rate while leading and osbourne was just chilling. it’s arguable whether that lapped assisted in the mistake but i truly think a mistake was going to happen at some point regarlsss. he was worrying about what osbourne was doing/going to do behind him....

and that’s just what happens when osbourne is behind ya!!! the number ones race IQ is next to brilliance!

Psssst..

It's "...the number Sixteen's..."

I'm jus' sayin'...

laughing

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/18/2018 1:05 PM

holtergeist797 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Psssst..

It's "...the number Sixteen's..."

I'm jus' sayin'...

laughing

His IQ should be above his opponents...he’s been in the class for 10+ years

|