Forkner goes down

Excaliburbmx
7/9/2018 10:31am
It’s a team Kawasaki thing. Ride over your head until you inevitably become a lawn dart
Finally a screen name that fits perfectly.
TSCHAM101
7/9/2018 10:47am
that knucklehead just held it wide and thought he could clear him before the jump.. just a lapse in judgement, had he gotten around AP, he would have been a couple seconds ahead and wouldnt have to worry about it again.. went for broke and it didnt pay off... thats racing boys... AP did what any professional would have done. They get paid big money for wins and practically nothing for 2nd... i would take out my best friend if it meant i got 50-100k a win or championship bonus.. gotta take what you can when you can get it...

would you pass up that kind of cash and pull up and let a guy go around you... these guys race for money.. not for trophies or wall decorations.
BobKerr
7/9/2018 11:21am
That was a take out by Plessingner. My guess he Forkner is going to park him the next opportunity that he gets.

The Shop

Rhody
7/9/2018 11:55am
Wait, wasn't Forkner going to straighten out Osborne back in SX? I don't recall that working out great for him. I think he should just ride fast as hell so they can't catch him, and forget all the BS. Last week he slammed the door and crashed hard, this week he tried to ride through a quickly closing door and crashed. His judgement sucks. Ride smarter, not harder.
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3669th
7/9/2018 7:57pm
If I’m forkner I would have wheelied up his back and bury him in the face of the jump...and you all would have been on defending AF...you guys are always on here defending someone who if he wasn’t pulling a douche move wouldn’t need defending...having said that I have no idea why AF would go outside.

I’m just pissed that they didn’t get to battle longer...thumbs down
TDeath21
7/9/2018 8:17pm
What I don't understand is why he lays on the ground like he has a season ending injury and then returns in the next moto at full strength. I'm sorry but if you're laying around like that then you should be hurt a lot worse than what he has been.
shredder22
7/9/2018 8:24pm
TDeath21 wrote:
What I don't understand is why he lays on the ground like he has a season ending injury and then returns in the next moto at...
What I don't understand is why he lays on the ground like he has a season ending injury and then returns in the next moto at full strength. I'm sorry but if you're laying around like that then you should be hurt a lot worse than what he has been.
Yeah I gotta agree with you on this one. He explained last week after the a mart crash that the wind was knocked out of him so I understand that. Granted he's way faster than I've ever been, I just dont see why he wasn't able to get up and salvage a top 5 this weekend after the AP incident. Unless they are shooting him up with pain killers and other stuff to get him ready for moto 2 lol
dimetime
7/9/2018 9:03pm
BobKerr wrote:
That was a take out by Plessingner. My guess he Forkner is going to park him the next opportunity that he gets.
This here is simply delusional.

Post a reply to: Forkner goes down

The Latest