Forkner?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2019 12:40 PM

The guy is looking a bit distracted by the girl. Hope she doesn’t hurt his career.
I feel sorry (and jelous) for him..
However, when will he be back?

|

9/4/2019 12:43 PM

He will be back for 2020sx. Probably west unless something weird happens.

He had her in 2019 sx too and won every race until he got hurt. I think hes fine.

Getting her first initial tattooed on him is a little goofy but hes just fine.

|

9/4/2019 12:50 PM

no ragrets bro

|

9/4/2019 1:02 PM

I really wish the best for the kid, and the fiance. The first initial tatt really signifies true love bro!

|

United States of America

9/4/2019 1:26 PM

there should be a "waiting period" for tats........

|

9/4/2019 1:29 PM

MZ193 wrote:

The guy is looking a bit distracted by the girl. Hope she doesn’t hurt his career.
I feel sorry (and jelous) for him..
However, when will he be back?

Having someone by your side when times are tough sure helps keep you out of a bad place sometimes. Better to have one good girl keeping you focus than tons of moto hoes with drama.

|

9/4/2019 1:36 PM

Or just, 'me again'

|

9/4/2019 2:07 PM

Better wear long sleeves if Redbull, or Rockstar come knocking on the door somewhere down the road......

|

9/4/2019 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2019 2:15 PM

So Austin Forkner gets paid really good money (probably more than you) to do nothing by race motorcycles for arguably the best team Pro Circuit Kawasaki, and he is one of the best there is in the world for his age.

He is now about to marry one of the best looking Monster girls.

But MZ193 feels sorry for him. Tell us about how great your life is that you feel sorry for Austin Forkner.

|

9/4/2019 2:16 PM

kage173 wrote:

So Austin Forkner gets paid really good money (probably more than you) to do nothing by race motorcycles for arguably the best team Pro Circuit Kawasaki, and he is one of the best there is in the world for his age.

But MZ193 feels sorry for him. Tell us about how great your life is that you feel sorry for Austin Forkner.

He's mad he's not fork'n er

|

9/4/2019 6:00 PM

my daughters think he’s queer. They are usually right about such things.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

9/4/2019 6:04 PM

resetjet wrote:

Let's just wait for the press release that he signed with Suzuki before stamping that one.

|

9/4/2019 6:13 PM

Engaged to be married? Yeah good on him
Tattoo of her initial? What is he, nuts? That's permanent
Haha They're both supposed to be forever, sign of the times!

I wanted to get a tatt of my girlfriend's initial when I was 20.. Faaarken stoked I didn't

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

9/4/2019 6:15 PM

I can't believe some of you guys think that's actually Forkner who got that tattoo

|

9/4/2019 6:20 PM

resetjet wrote:

We needed to know what your daughters think...why?

|

9/4/2019 6:30 PM

dadofagun wrote:

Better wear long sleeves if Redbull, or Rockstar come knocking on the door somewhere down the road......

Those of you freaking about the tattoo know that his fiancé’s name is Rylee, and that’s not him, right?

|

9/4/2019 6:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2019 6:54 PM

dadofagun wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Those of you freaking about the tattoo know that his fiancé’s name is Rylee, and that’s not him, right?

I heard he also asked for a 13, but they drew a 31.. bro.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

9/18/2019 12:41 PM

dadofagun wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Dimblewambie wrote:

I heard he also asked for a 13, but they drew a 31.. bro.

Wannabe

|

10/5/2019 11:57 AM

kage173 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

He's mad he's not fork'n er

Haha, same thought I had. He was Forkn’er behind the old woodshed out back 😂

|

10/11/2019 8:23 AM

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

10/15/2019 1:04 PM

peelout wrote:

no ragrets bro

It's downside up according to Renthal

|