Forkner-

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2019 2:44 PM

Hope he can recover and line up tonight. Not looking good...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv7bQwJgdwj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xlm7tei51lep

|

4/6/2019 2:46 PM

He’s out.

|

4/6/2019 2:47 PM

Austin Forkinhim

|

4/6/2019 2:48 PM

Why was he riding that practice?

|

4/6/2019 2:49 PM

Hate to say it... and despite not being a huge fan of his, I really hope I'm wrong here... but... I think his season may be dunzo...

|

4/6/2019 2:50 PM

Looks like a torn ACL when he puts his foot down while looping out

|

“I’m not Swap…”

4/6/2019 2:50 PM

Not good. Possible 250 sx title down the drain and more.

Maybe they can patch him up?

|

4/6/2019 2:51 PM

DonM wrote:

Looks like a torn ACL when he puts his foot down while looping out

That was it I think too

|

4/6/2019 2:52 PM

ACL is optional. I bet he holds on for the title, thanks to a nice points lead.

|

4/6/2019 2:53 PM

Yea, to be honest, it'd be dumb for him to try to race tonight...sucks...but interested in seeing who takes advantage!

|

4/6/2019 2:56 PM

This is a tough one . If its bad this will put him out of outdoors as well . If that is the case . I think i would take what ever i could to get through tonite , salvage everything i can . He is so close to wrapping this up .

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

4/6/2019 2:58 PM

slipdog wrote:

Austin Forkinhim

Finally got that nickname, but seriously how could he tear his ACL with that little tap, I know it was high speed but it didn't seem to even bend much.

|

4/6/2019 3:01 PM

slipdog wrote:

Austin Forkinhim

woody woodpecker wrote:

Finally got that nickname, but seriously how could he tear his ACL with that little tap, I know it was high speed but it ...more

He went down really hard in the whoops in first session. Second round he reaggrevated the knee

|

4/6/2019 3:03 PM

Doubt it is ACL related, the way he came to a stop makes me think back/tailbone.

|

4/6/2019 3:03 PM

The landing didn't look that bad. We have seen Forkner over-dramatise after some crashes in the past and be absolutely fine. The dab through the whoops could have done something though

|

4/6/2019 3:26 PM

Stick a fork in him!!

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

4/6/2019 3:30 PM

With Forkner's 26 point lead over Sexton and 28 over Cooper I'd expect Davalos to start riding a really wide bike and play roadblock every chance he can. You know, team racing and all..

https://racerxonline.com/results/2019/sx/points

With 3 races to go, it's hard to imagine Forkner holds on without the other 2 having a DNQ or him salvaging some points. It could be real drama to hold onto the title now. I'd expect Sexton to ride safely to the Title.

|

4/6/2019 3:35 PM

slipdog wrote:

Austin Forkinhim

woody woodpecker wrote:

Finally got that nickname, but seriously how could he tear his ACL with that little tap, I know it was high speed but it ...more

Weird shit happens sometimes. Despite what others are saying I think he'd be dumb not to tape the shit out of it, shoot it full of cortisone or whatever other magical shit the Doc has in his bag and cruise around for at least 10 in the main to secure his championship.

On a side note, Woody, I'm still crying over the cyberbullying "just walk away" comment in that other thread, lol

|

4/6/2019 3:36 PM

Unless that knee is completely torn, I wouldn't be surprised to see him line up tonight and try to salvage some points. He'll get a week off to try and heal a bit then come out and wrap this up the last 2 rounds. He wants this title bad, and unless they force him to not race he'll do anything he can to win it. He may end up missing outdoors but the chance to win this title being so close to the end might be worth it.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

4/6/2019 3:43 PM

chewy4063 wrote:

Doubt it is ACL related, the way he came to a stop makes me think back/tailbone.

1st thing came to mind was compressed spinal vertebrae but looks like he rolled out of the crash

|

4/6/2019 3:57 PM

Am I the only one that thinks it wasn't that bad? he looks fine lol

|

4/6/2019 4:02 PM

His butt patch bit him in the ass

|

4/6/2019 4:30 PM

Racer X

Verified account

@racerxonline
3m3 minutes ago
More
Austin Forkner is out for tonight with a knee injury. We spotted him on crutches and he said at the moment he can’t really walk so racing tonight is not possible. No further info on extent of the injury yet.

|

4/6/2019 4:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2019 4:36 PM

With this points lead, a two week break and 1 round to go after tonight, he's got to salvage some points. He will get this title.

JK nevermind. I'm trying to fathom how bad it must be, if it can sideline him rather than limp it in for a championship.

|

4/6/2019 4:35 PM

With the way he rides practice this was bound to happen. I think he was already on borrowed time.

|

4/6/2019 4:36 PM

RedDirtDog wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks it wasn't that bad? he looks fine lol

Mini dad detected.

|

4/6/2019 4:44 PM

DKON wrote:

Yea, to be honest, it'd be dumb for him to try to race tonight...sucks...but interested in seeing who takes advantage!

Are you for real!

|

4/6/2019 4:48 PM

Fuck ! This is so frustrating ! I am sure he will salvage this title but man it doesn’t sound good for the Outdoor...Why did he push the envelope when he was already a second faster than everyone else ? Damn it

|

4/6/2019 5:03 PM

Justin Cooper is going to win the title.

|

4/6/2019 5:16 PM

Come on guys, just rub some CBD on that knee and he'll win the race and run a marathon tomorrow

|