Forkner

ctbale
1/3/2019 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2019 4:38pm
omalley wrote:
Did anyone consider that he might’ve just been posting to be a smartass and he’s not actually upset?
Spooner wrote:
I’d say this is most likely the answer.
These^^^^^

not a big deal, and I like it when these riders deviate from the script.

makes for better podium interviews too!
Johnny Ringo
1/3/2019 4:57pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'd normally agree with that, but PC is known for waiting until the last hour to announce which 2 are racing west and which 2 are...
I'd normally agree with that, but PC is known for waiting until the last hour to announce which 2 are racing west and which 2 are racing east. It's literally like this every year for the last 10+ years.
MxKing809 wrote:
And they’re not the only big dog on the block anymore.... so maybe more young talent will continue to go elsewhere.

mattyhamz2 wrote:
That's very possible. When was PC's last championship? After ruling the 125/250F class for how long, it seems everyone else has caught up and Am's have...
That's very possible. When was PC's last championship? After ruling the 125/250F class for how long, it seems everyone else has caught up and Am's have multiple choices for great bikes to ride. It's not just PC Kawi anymore. PC Kawi is what every young kid wanted to ride, myself included. Now though, I'd be looking at the Yamaha, Honda and Husky Am teams if I were a fast up and coming racer.
Last title was Hill in 17
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
1/3/2019 5:00pm
MxKing809 wrote:
And they’re not the only big dog on the block anymore.... so maybe more young talent will continue to go elsewhere.

mattyhamz2 wrote:
That's very possible. When was PC's last championship? After ruling the 125/250F class for how long, it seems everyone else has caught up and Am's have...
That's very possible. When was PC's last championship? After ruling the 125/250F class for how long, it seems everyone else has caught up and Am's have multiple choices for great bikes to ride. It's not just PC Kawi anymore. PC Kawi is what every young kid wanted to ride, myself included. Now though, I'd be looking at the Yamaha, Honda and Husky Am teams if I were a fast up and coming racer.
Who was the last before Hill? I honestly don't remember. And when was their last outdoor title? I wish I could remember it myself.
Johnny Ringo
1/3/2019 5:06pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Who was the last before Hill? I honestly don't remember. And when was their last outdoor title? I wish I could remember it myself.
Baggett in 12. Don’t think they had any the 5 years between.

The Shop

crowe176
1/3/2019 5:16pm
We need to figure out if he's joking or not so I can decide if I hate Forkner or really like him.
BikeGuy321
1/3/2019 5:49pm
Pro Circuit needs Forkner just as bad as he needs them. Yamaha, KTM, and Husky all have more power nowdays. When is the last time Pro Circuit even got a holeshot?

I like it when guys get fired up and show emotion.. People at amateur races are getting into full blown brawls after races and pro's can't even say what they really feel? Meanwhile, people wanna give Bob Hannah and Rick Johnson a B.J. and talk about how young people are soft.. Hypocrites!
JohnnyD13
1/3/2019 5:50pm
I’m the only one that enjoys all the different personalities? Some of you saying you’re not a fan do realize how lame it would be to see 22 Dungeys on the gate, right? I guess none of you remember Carmichael in the 125 class. Or the story when Shaun Palmer raced the 125 class and told everyone that he was gonna beat them down? Got to remember too that time when you were 18-22. But people on vital never acted out.
mb60
1/3/2019 5:52pm
He said last week in a transworld video he was racing East coast.
pops
1/3/2019 5:52pm
A couple of you guys figured it out. Sarcasm doesn't translate to the internet at all
visser62
1/3/2019 5:58pm
JohnnyD13 wrote:
I’m the only one that enjoys all the different personalities? Some of you saying you’re not a fan do realize how lame it would be to...
I’m the only one that enjoys all the different personalities? Some of you saying you’re not a fan do realize how lame it would be to see 22 Dungeys on the gate, right? I guess none of you remember Carmichael in the 125 class. Or the story when Shaun Palmer raced the 125 class and told everyone that he was gonna beat them down? Got to remember too that time when you were 18-22. But people on vital never acted out.
Why do people act like there are only two options? Obviously nobody wants a bunch of robots. Doesn't mean we want a bunch of assholes.
1/3/2019 6:23pm
God forbid somebody poke fun at the ceremony of the last-minute announcements. He clearly didn't find out from that post, and wasn't showing attitude. Some posters are so dense.
JohnnyD13
1/3/2019 6:23pm
JohnnyD13 wrote:
I’m the only one that enjoys all the different personalities? Some of you saying you’re not a fan do realize how lame it would be to...
visser62 wrote:
Why do people act like there are only two options? Obviously nobody wants a bunch of robots. Doesn't mean we want a bunch of assholes.
Exactly! You don’t want a bunch of anything. And asshole seems pretty exaggerated for what’s going on here. I would say there’s better examples of that description in this thread then what Austin has said
BikeGuy321
1/3/2019 6:39pm
JohnnyD13 wrote:
visser62 wrote:
How many riders get injured before the season even starts? Throwing down heaters in practice and getting ready for pro racing is no joke.
DTR830
Fantasy
1057th
1/3/2019 6:42pm
Rotaholic wrote:
This guys has trained for this to peak at the right time physically and mentally, to be only told now he's not racing is a joke...
This guys has trained for this to peak at the right time physically and mentally, to be only told now he's not racing is a joke. Cut him some slack
Totally understandable to be mad. Absolutely inexcusable to publicly throw shade at your employer on social media.
They announced it on social media. Fair game
jbrown15
1/3/2019 7:40pm
pops wrote:
A couple of you guys figured it out. Sarcasm doesn't translate to the internet at all
Very good point, but I’m sure lots of people including sponsors could just as easily read it the same way as people here have and reacted the same way thinking that he’s being salty about it.

No?
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
1/3/2019 7:59pm
I thought I remember hearing or reading that Ciancirulo was West a while ago. Wouldn’t make sense to have him and Forkner on the same coast in my opinion. Nothing against the other guys but I think those two have a legit shot at the championship. Prolly just bein a smartass. Which is better than a dumbass. Which is better than no ass
TeamGreen
1/3/2019 8:13pm
I picked up a "New for 2019 Terminolgy"...

Tickle Pissed.
1/3/2019 8:19pm
alexyz250 wrote:
Last week in his vlog he said he went down about 4 weeks ago and hurt his shoulder. Only been on the bike 2 weeks and...
Last week in his vlog he said he went down about 4 weeks ago and hurt his shoulder. Only been on the bike 2 weeks and that he would most likely be on east coast. Most likely joking around with whoever runs the account
This is what I figured as well. Guess I'm not a Forkner hater though.
rmgsxr
1/4/2019 8:18am
Oh man, you guys got pops to sign up. Pops don't take no shit.
str8line
1/4/2019 8:42am Edited Date/Time 1/4/2019 8:52am
Rotaholic wrote:
This guys has trained for this to peak at the right time physically and mentally, to be only told now he's not racing is a joke...
This guys has trained for this to peak at the right time physically and mentally, to be only told now he's not racing is a joke. Cut him some slack
Totally understandable to be mad. Absolutely inexcusable to publicly throw shade at your employer on social media.
Wait, so it was a joke? Well done, Forkner.

But if Forkner was ready does that mean they put their eggs in AC's basket over him for the more important first half of the season?

Who would you guys choose?
Jrewing
1/4/2019 1:31pm
There’s two ways riders can EARN THE MONEY...
omalley
1/4/2019 5:38pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I picked up a "New for 2019 Terminolgy"...

Tickle Pissed.
That’s outstandable...

Oops, that’s so 2018...

Post a reply to: Forkner

The Latest