Forkner?

Katoomey
4/15/2018 9:32am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
^^^ Or mature a bit.
Well if you listened to the expert analysis of how “Mature” he was from Ralph and Jeff during and after the 250 Sprint Main #1...
Well if you listened to the expert analysis of how “Mature” he was from Ralph and Jeff during and after the 250 Sprint Main #1 ..... Forkner mustve let it go to his head because he went beyond the opposite direction in the 250 Sprint Main #2

And yes that is my name for calling his Triple Crown main events and the discussion on what to actually call each of the three main events.

I think sprint me is an excellent name for them it doesn’t cross with any of the outdoor stuff and it makes sense because they ARE sprint races and you can refer to someone who wins one or more of the 3 triple crown races per each actual full race event. For example, Justin Brayton has 1 sprint mean events win this year I also did call the PulpMx Fly Moto 60 Show and mentioned the name “Sprint Main” and seemingly got the high counsel approval of Matthes lol he even used the Justin Brayton example like i mentioned above..... then he quickly moved on to another topic lol!! GrinningGrinning
you spent a premium on a bargain idea. Let it go.
Denn700
4/15/2018 9:50am
I think the rules need to be changed. I don’t think you should be able to defend a title in the 250 class unless you have only been in the class 2 years. I also think it should be for 25 and under. They need to add another class or send the guys who can’t get a ride to arenacross.
Or I would really like to see 250 West veteran riders and 250 east rookies with up to 3 years experience. If you win then you move up. East riders can race a few races in the west. West riders aren’t aloud to ride the east once they have 3 years or are over 25.
Radical
Fantasy
2321st
4/15/2018 10:12am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2018 10:13am
Radical wrote:
I saw it too. Osborne gave him a little tap at just the right moment.
No he didn’t
Yes he did.

(I don't know if he did or not. I haven't watched race yet. I just felt like arguing. Smile
No he didn't!

Wait, now I'm arguing with myself Smile .

Actually after re-watching the clip, I'd say "No contact". Forkner tried to pass Osborne on the left, and there wasn't room. Osborne went a bit wide and Forkner exited the track to avoid a crash with Osborne. Then crashed. Bummer.

The Shop

Asimo
4/15/2018 10:24am
No he didn’t
Yes he did.

(I don't know if he did or not. I haven't watched race yet. I just felt like arguing. Smile
Tim507 wrote:
WOW, talk about tucking in. A little luck and he would have popped right up and kept going!

lumpy790
4/15/2018 10:45am
The way he was holding his arm looked like a possible broken Radius or Ulna
4/15/2018 11:39am
Crashfest all night for him... lucky it's just a collar bone.
Zycki11
4/15/2018 12:41pm
yak651 wrote:
Yeah but RC was smoking the field when he wasn't crashing. Forkner not so much...
Zycki11 wrote:
You mean the field of young riders riding 125's? Yeah you know the one with guys that aren't older than 450 champions like the one you...
You mean the field of young riders riding 125's? Yeah you know the one with guys that aren't older than 450 champions like the one you mentioned that have already retired? Got it
Crush wrote:
Lammy would have been 26-29 in those years right?

Dowd?

Brown?

Vohland?
Dowd? Yes, he didn't start until his late 20's. Not a factory rider from amateurs on. Brown is a good example though
4/15/2018 1:01pm
Any word 100% on what his injury is?.
TDeath21
4/15/2018 1:13pm
He has gotta be out for the SX season. Or at least I’d hope he is if he didn’t get up and finish the race. Sucks for sure. Hope he can be back in time for round 1 of MX.
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
4/15/2018 2:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/15/2018 2:41pm
kburgie wrote:
Was just glad he took himself out before he got to Osborne. He's one of those guys who's going to have to bring things down to...
Was just glad he took himself out before he got to Osborne. He's one of those guys who's going to have to bring things down to 90% to stay off the ground.
So you’re glad he took himself out . . . ? I, for one, like Forkner. At least he’s willing to get up there and race for the win. Someone needs to make Osborne earn it.

Gawwd, some of the people on here Blink
kburgie
4/15/2018 2:50pm
burn1986 wrote:
So you’re glad he took himself out . . . ? I, for one, like Forkner. At least he’s willing to get up there and race...
So you’re glad he took himself out . . . ? I, for one, like Forkner. At least he’s willing to get up there and race for the win. Someone needs to make Osborne earn it.

Yes, I’m glad he took only himself out and not Osborne with him. He’s very fast, but I feel like Forkner rides with disregard for everyone else on the track. His attitude consistently puts me off, whether he’s celebrating a win or blaming someone else for not winning. Guess you could call me “not a fan” at this point.
Motoxdoc
4/15/2018 3:06pm
Crashfest all night for him... lucky it's just a collar bone.
That's what I was thinking. A fractured clavicle is about the least invasive injury you can have to the shoulder/shoulder girdle. Although, I suspect you could throw in a concussion....something that AF has recent and severe experience with. I wouldn't doubt it if he has a laundry list of strains and contusions as well.
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
4/15/2018 3:37pm
burn1986 wrote:
So you’re glad he took himself out . . . ? I, for one, like Forkner. At least he’s willing to get up there and race...

kburgie wrote:
Yes, I’m glad he took [i]only[/i] himself out and not Osborne with him. He’s very fast, but I feel like Forkner rides with disregard for everyone...
Yes, I’m glad he took only himself out and not Osborne with him. He’s very fast, but I feel like Forkner rides with disregard for everyone else on the track. His attitude consistently puts me off, whether he’s celebrating a win or blaming someone else for not winning. Guess you could call me “not a fan” at this point.
Fair enough.
Phantom 661
4/15/2018 6:41pm
Not sure what to make of this kid yet. Extremely talented yet mistake prone.... at least last night he was. He gets right up and going again though. Frequent spills and dirt dives gets old quick at this level of racing. Hope he heals up quick!
4/30/2018 7:38am
I saw he posted to the Gram that he should be back on the bike this week. I broke my collarbone the same day as Forkner and I haven't even seen my doctor since surgery, lol.
kNewc
4/30/2018 8:00am
I saw he posted to the Gram that he should be back on the bike this week. I broke my collarbone the same day as Forkner...
I saw he posted to the Gram that he should be back on the bike this week. I broke my collarbone the same day as Forkner and I haven't even seen my doctor since surgery, lol.
I see you learned cause and effect. The amount of money you can spend directly correlates to how well you get treated. lol
bowser977
4/30/2018 8:52am
I saw he posted to the Gram that he should be back on the bike this week. I broke my collarbone the same day as Forkner...
Same thing with my wrist. Weimer broke his a week before me and raced this weekend. I can't even move my wrist 50% of what it was yet.

Post a reply to: Forkner?

The Latest