Forkner?

TallCan 16
1/15/2017 12:57pm
Zalev wrote:
So many fanboys and PC bullshit, NO ONE BLAMING HIM, hype was everywhere, from RC comments, through industry and fans comments to his interviews and Dirt...
So many fanboys and PC bullshit, NO ONE BLAMING HIM, hype was everywhere, from RC comments, through industry and fans comments to his interviews and Dirt Shark video where he SEND IT everyday.

Being way slower than his teammate is not what people expected and there's nothing wrong with being dissapointed about that. Still, WE KNOW THAT HE'S DOING GREAT AS A ROOKIE.
"Zalev" from Poland that just joined the forum last month, yet types with better grammar than most American posters on here, LMAO.

Care to fill us in on some of your past user names - and maybe some of the other present ones ?

Am I the only one getting the feeling there are lots of resurrected classic asshats as of late, that have multiple accounts?
Gale19XX
1/15/2017 1:13pm
Zalev wrote:
Lol, I'm tired of this talk, he was suposed to go there and destroy everyone, same with Webb. Forkner is doing fine and Webb is terrible...
Lol, I'm tired of this talk, he was suposed to go there and destroy everyone, same with Webb. Forkner is doing fine and Webb is terrible. I don't care if they will be there at the end of the season. They don't living up to their hype that's the fact.
Gale19XX wrote:
Forkner said he was going to go in there and destroy everyone? Or someone here said that? Don't blame him because you read a bunch of...
Forkner said he was going to go in there and destroy everyone? Or someone here said that? Don't blame him because you read a bunch of comments and built a level of expectation up for someone and they aren't satisfying you.
slumpstone wrote:
Well there's this, [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/15/169377/s1200_IMG_2717.jpg[/img]
Well there's this,

perfect example of the problem. He said he plans to be battling for race wins and championships, not "destroying" everyone. Battling guys and destroying them are two completely different things. Turning what he said into "destroying everyone" is exactly how people build hype up in their own head.
Zalev
1/15/2017 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2017 1:30pm
Gale19XX wrote:
perfect example of the problem. He said he plans to be battling for race wins and championships, not "destroying" everyone. Battling guys and destroying them are...
perfect example of the problem. He said he plans to be battling for race wins and championships, not "destroying" everyone. Battling guys and destroying them are two completely different things. Turning what he said into "destroying everyone" is exactly how people build hype up in their own head.
aaah, whatever...

The Shop

Gale19XX
1/15/2017 2:41pm
Zalev wrote:
aaah, whatever...
I wouldn't have expected anything more than that reply from you.
Zalev
1/15/2017 3:08pm
Zalev wrote:
aaah, whatever...
Gale19XX wrote:
I wouldn't have expected anything more than that reply from you.
I wanted to say that dropping down to 5th place 19s behind the leader isn't battling for race wins and championships, when someone is saying that he isn't living up to the hype I will agree with him, we are talking about past 2 races, what next ones will bring is another story, im not clairvoyant.
bama205
1/15/2017 3:39pm
bama205 wrote:
Doesn't make you less stupid.
Zalev wrote:
But this makes you more so.
rutsmash
1/15/2017 3:58pm
Motofinne wrote:
I think Forkner looks fine. Needs to figure out the whoops, podiums will be possible after that. Webb on the other hand. Panic button is pressed...
I think Forkner looks fine. Needs to figure out the whoops, podiums will be possible after that.

Webb on the other hand. Panic button is pressed. It looks horrible at the moment, probably one of the worst rookie introductions for years? It seems like they really has messed up something in offseason testing. He looks so uncomfortable.
second this
Renner153
Fantasy
3578th
1/15/2017 4:47pm
Good ole vital mx....comparing AC winning his first sx in one of the weakest east coasts ever to forkner getting top 5 in a very tough west coast is ridiculous. Forkner would have been way better off racing east. A lot let pressure at the first two rounds. Let the kid get a few laps under his belt. Sideways
slumpstone
1/15/2017 5:15pm
Do you guys really think the east is going to be weak?
slumpstone
1/15/2017 5:40pm
Renner153 wrote:
Good ole vital mx....comparing AC winning his first sx in one of the weakest east coasts ever to forkner getting top 5 in a very tough...
Good ole vital mx....comparing AC winning his first sx in one of the weakest east coasts ever to forkner getting top 5 in a very tough west coast is ridiculous. Forkner would have been way better off racing east. A lot let pressure at the first two rounds. Let the kid get a few laps under his belt. Sideways
This is the weakest field ever

TXDirt
1/15/2017 5:41pm
At first blush the east is weaker then the west.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/15/2017 6:49pm
I still think he will win this year
mb60
1/15/2017 6:59pm
TXDirt wrote:
So Joey and AC with Craig and Osborne are weaker ? Seems to me they are both about equal. J Mart is not very good at sx and Forkner is just young on the West coast.
TXDirt
1/15/2017 7:04pm
TXDirt wrote:
mb60 wrote:
So Joey and AC with Craig and Osborne are weaker ? Seems to me they are both about equal. J Mart is not very good at...
So Joey and AC with Craig and Osborne are weaker ? Seems to me they are both about equal. J Mart is not very good at sx and Forkner is just young on the West coast.
Not saying they are weaker. Just think east is a bit weaker then the west overall but I'm happy to be wrong. Won't be the first time.
mb60
1/15/2017 7:14pm
TXDirt wrote:
Not saying they are weaker. Just think east is a bit weaker then the west overall but I'm happy to be wrong. Won't be the first...
Not saying they are weaker. Just think east is a bit weaker then the west overall but I'm happy to be wrong. Won't be the first time.
Should be a good series as well in my opinion. The West is wide open and McElreth looks good but I believe that Hill and Plessinger are faster. Big fan of Forkner and he will figure it out soon.

Post a reply to: Forkner?

The Latest